Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default RIFT RP. Discussion Thread.

This is the thread for Rift. A end world scenario, you and your friends team up and take on the horrors of Rift, fighting unknown adds against everything you never thought would be alive. Your nightmares come to life as it is, even dreams might appear to you. You have to survive against it, find food, water, supplies, and if you want to, save the world Or make it worse then what it is now. You decided what you want to do in this world, just be careful what you do.

If you play as a normal human with no power armor or special equipment, and no Powers or Abilities. You will most likely just get sold off to some slave trade, may be eaten alive, or ripped to pieces Or you could be one lucky person and live through everything.

Weapons, pfft. Think of anything and it's there for you. Wanting to be used, waiting to spill blood on the ground, red, blue, green, and even pink blood. (Of course it has to come through me to see if it's not OP )

Ideas

You guys can give Ideas to add to the next Expansion to the RP. Yes I am doing this in Expansions, no random adds. So when more bosses appear up, you don't have to end getting killed at once. The Expansions will appear here, telling you if Rules have changed, and what is new to Fight and Explorer.

As for your Ideas, give me anything that seems fun and entertaining to the party. I don't want a solo fight boss main character deal, everyone is a Main! NO one is a sidekick.

Everyone is awesome in my book. :3

Now any questions?

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever

Last edited by zorlock; 10-18-2013 at 08:00 AM.
zorlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:39 AM   #2
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: RIFT RP. Discussion Thread.

Why can't I see any Yeti's? XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:40 AM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorlock View Post
This is the thread for Rift. A end world scenario, you and your friends team up and take on the horrors of Rift, fighting unknown adds against everything you never thought would be alive. Your nightmares come to life as it is, even dreams might appear to you. You have to survive against it, find food, water, supplies, and if you want to, save the world Or make it worse then what it is now. You decided what you want to do in this world, just be careful what you do.

Being a normal human would get you killed within a week, now you have to give up the normal life and become something stronger, something able to head on into battle but you don't have to be human to live in the battle. Being a human could work with other players that are not even human at all. Dragons, alien, beings that never walked earth in a long time or never have.

Weapons, pfft. Think of anything and it's there for you. Wanting to be used, waiting to spill blood on the ground, red, blue, green, and even pink blood. (Of course it has to come through me to see if it's not OP )

Ideas

You guys can give Ideas to add to the next Expansion to the RP. Yes I am doing this in Expansions, no random adds. So when more bosses appear up, you don't have to end getting killed at once. The Expansions will appear here, telling you if Rules have changed, and what is new to Fight and Explorer.

As for your Ideas, give me anything that seems fun and entertaining to the party. I don't want a solo fight boss main character deal, everyone is a Main! NO one is a sidekick.

Everyone is awesome in my book. :3

Now any questions?
Sounds like a Challenge.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #4
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Why can't I see any Yeti's? XD
Nope, not yet. XD Why, do you want to see one now? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Sounds like a Challenge.
LOL, I changed it just now.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-17-2013, 03:21 AM   #5
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

Raids

Raids are the main missions/adventures of the RP. There is a total of three raids right now. When you beat the finale boss of a raid, you have completed it. Then you will do the next one, then the last of the three. Then Ill make the next expansion, giving you more Raids. But you don't have to do all of the Raids after the other, you can go do other stuff, go to other cities, kingdoms, markets, meet more characters of the RP. Not everywhere in the world of Rifts is in total darkness, but Of course you might still run into bandits.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Being a normal human will be very hard to survive in battle,
Challenge Accepted.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #7
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

dad haha I wanna see this so bad ahah xD

Ima post in a while, just watching most things in here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Looks cool apple man

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:07 AM   #9
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

The Good and The Bad

There will be a good team and a evil team. The good work with the people of Chuuk, from there they will ask you for missions that need to be handled, with your help, you can get that done for them and get pay and some nice stuff out of it as well.

The bad team. There is a lot to do with bad, I can't really even start on where I should tell you guys on how a lot is... is a lot. You can make your own evil deal or I can tell you on what you can work with as evil.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 08:13 AM   #10
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to Sina

first making the Chuuk and now making Rift one with good people and one with bad ones
a thread for each sounds good...

(adopted by ~*~angel~*~ arms)

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Sina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #11
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

I want to be evil, ill make you fear the blades shadow.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Challenge Accepted.
Heh, I'm with ya on that one.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #13
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sina View Post
first making the Chuuk and now making Rift one with good people and one with bad ones
a thread for each sounds good...
I did not understand that at all.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 08:33 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
I think he's saying.

Good rift = thread
Bad rift = thread
Good chuuk = thread
Bad chuuk = thread.

Which I don't think makes any sense.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #15
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

There is no bad chuuk... Chuuk is a real Island in the real world...

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 08:47 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know. Sorry.XD I'm just trying to make out what he was saying.

Old 10-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #17
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

You want to be evil, go be evil somewhere not on chuuk, If you were a bad guy on chuuk you will be destroyed beyond anyone can tell you. I am Not! making a thread for the evil guys, the rules will posted here for evil people. If you want to join a terrible evil that is on the game right now, well to bad. The RP is still in it's work.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2013, 11:34 AM   #18
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to Sina

Quote:
neither I did.

@ joon61
Quote:
Good rift = thread
Bad rift = thread
Good chuuk = thread
Bad chuuk = thread.

Which I don't think makes any sense.
wrong dude!

Chuuk=good guys = thread

Rift = bad guys =thread

(adopted by ~*~angel~*~ arms)

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sina; 10-18-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Sina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #19
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

There we go, that's how it's going to be.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #20
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

Sorry that I have not been posting for a little while, I am trying to get some stuff done, adding to the RP and what not. I have been doing a lot of reading as well, I need to Restart the RP but people do get to keep their characters but I can no longer allow a single party deal, Like say how nine-tails-biju is on her own, I can't do that anymore. It makes things a lot harder to work with for me while I am working on other things for the RP. Also there will be no human survival place for people of the good, everywhere there will be bad people but there is good ones. Everyone has to start as a group thing while I work on a way for a

Characters: It seems I have to take some stuff away from some of you, might even change the characters, yeah I know it sucks but it's to not let people be OP. I am still working on a way how to use guns in the RP, how to not make them broken.

Also make some sort of chart or something to balance your characters. So I will keep the Rp how it is now. If you guys have some better ideas please let me know, great ideas on guns and other sorts of range attacks.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by zorlock; 10-20-2013 at 09:23 PM.