Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:02 AM   #1
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default RIFT Background, Character Creation and Rules.

Background Story of Rift.

Earth, Once was a peaceful nation, in the Year 2048 Peace was made, all of Earth was at it's peak of greatness, The golden days have finally come to all nations on the planet. Chaos, Destruction, Fear, and War was to never be seen ever again but sadly, Whatever happens, War will never leave and War will bring back the other three no ones wants.

On a lovely day in New York City, where millions lived, happy as they will ever be but that all change. A storm has come to make that day a bad one, it was so sudden to the people, they never knew what hit them, radars didn't pick it up. The most massive Tornado's lay waste to the city, eating the earth and throw pieces of buildings everywhere. Skyscrapers fall, smashing others in it's falling path but that was not the end of it. The Death rate was in the millions.

The whole earth was in trouble now to what was to come to them. With this sudden lost of 4,548,236 people, After the death of millions in one of the greatest cities, for some reason a build up was made, Rifts started opening all around the earth. Creatures of all sorts was then released onto earth, coming from their home world that's scattered all over the universe.

Demons, Lords of darkness raised out and brought hell to earth, Landing in china. Bugs that are bigger then man and intelligent, started slaying humans with weapons, coming down to Russia. Gargoyles of every size, Fly out and land into the united Kingdom. Fantasy's that no one thought would be real to the universe. Then it all came back, War and War brings back, Chaos, Destruction, and Fear was to roe the earth once again.

Soon nations fall, the small ones first, then the biggest came next. Being destroyed everywhere, billions being killed within a month of war, and with more lives taken from earth, means more Rifts Opening up but this time, not all of the Rifts gave the human kind more to fight but to work with, Other human like beings was brought to earth, and they fought along side the humans of the falling planet. Others gave Magic, Psychic powers, advance tech, and even Hero's begin to stand and fight.

In the Year 2049, Alantis raised out of deep ocean, to be soon again by human eyes. But not to be discovered but to be used as a slave market. Russia now was a land of bugs and a heavy slave trade. China, has fallen to the demons control, only who lives there knows what is going on. The gargoyles have wiped out every human they can find in the United Kingdom, the rest of the earth was ruled by other evil dark beast of the rifts or destroyed, The Earth was now a waste land, needing to be restored to it's rightful owners, The human race but how will stand to do this? who will fight all of these dark creatures. "Lets find out, shall we?"

Summary.

Earth has lost 4,548,236 People in one day. With a massive lost to the Planet, a energy source was made from every dead being on that day, this dead energy was over flowed and ended making Rifts/Portals in the sky. These Rifts was opening to other planets in the universe, making the evil find something to do, which they destroyed earth and billions of lives died with it.

Some Rifts came to have good on the other side of it. Others races heard and came to help fight but did not stand much of a fight to what they faced. Earth was now in control to the three mean evils. Demons, Viggtras(bugs), and the gargoyles. America was now the safest place to be but at the same time, is highly dangerous.

Rifts can spread to miles. The biggest one known is 126 miles long.

Rules.

No GM/God Modding.
No TM/Time Manipulation.
No CC/Character Control.
No AK/Auto Knowledge.
No AH/Auto Hit.
No Instant Teleporting in the world and being in two places at once.

Keep RP Thread clean of chats. I don't want any conversation in the middle of a battle. That is what PM is for.

All creatures will be controlled by me(Zorlock) or If I hand control over to someone else. (Not the RP the creatures)

I will not pull a hate crime on anyone that plays this, if someone gets a hold of a great item, don't come "Please insert bad word here" to me.

If you think you can lone wolf the waste go for it, just don't get mad when you get owned by a giant hand or something.

The more you have, the harder for your body it will be, no matter what you are.

This is the universe of the RIFT's. Go crazy with Ideas.

Character Sheets.
Spoiler:
Name:
Race: (I don't care if you are a demon or a alien, or even a dragon.)
Backstory: (I will look at this.)
Abilities, Powers, Skills, etc: (Build some great stuff, be original. Do not OP yourselves. I will look at this and you have to give good detail.)
Weapons, Armor, Implants: (Any
Appearance:

Home Country: (If born on earth.)

If you have any questions on what you can make as a character. Come and ask me, give me your Ideas and we can work things out. I don't bite.

I might start making my own Abilities, Powers, and skills for you guys to work off.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever

Last edited by zorlock; 10-16-2013 at 07:25 PM.
zorlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: RIFT Background, Character Creation and Rules.

Name: Seren Marnecca
Race: Demonic morphing human (Satan's Pet child)

Backstory: Satan, the devil and king of all demons, had seen everything happen through his eyes and into others that had been roaming earth, which are, his minions. He grew in power every time someone was wiling to sell their soul and whom ever did something that pleased him. He soon decided before time, he would show what he had partial control of all evil, to create another being. another demonic version of him, which he would use as a tool to watch earth more and possibly use as more power. he laughed as he began to create out of his body, as he ripped out a partial amount of his skin as he put all the souls into it. the amount of figure of it became large and took a feminine appearance to it. the beings eyes widened as they glowed red along with the flames in the area. she suddenly began to attempt to kill her own creator as Satan tried to calm down his child, but now acting like a pet of sorts as he managed to seal her in a type of collar. he had to chain her away but train her in a way until she was able to speak and have some sanity as a new demonic being. soon enough she was obedient enough, had feelings, lived basically well in hell as she was dresses but still had the collar on as she was Satan's pet child. when the Rift had started he sent her out, knowing the advantage there might be in. But this doesn't mean that his child can still have feelings for humans, which she feeds off of sometimes...
Abilities, Powers, Skills, etc: can morph into animals (or mythical beings such as a werewolf or a centaur) making her tracing almost animal like for sneaking or attack. A bit of self regeneration, not too much, but like cuts and small burns. she can step on the sky, making it look like a solid as she can fly in a type of way, but mainly has to be in an different form. She can walk into shadows and appear on some other persons shadow, pulling them into a different dimension to do who knows what, mainly kill or move some where else, but in order for that to happen, she has to physically hold them well enough on the arms or the legs. since she has partial satanic powers, she can do some magic, such as possession with other humans (which mean not you guys just other people) and make random flames to any degree (not too much though). she uses smell to go about, since her eyes are covered. which means the sense of smell is good and so is hearing
Appearance:
Spoiler:
she wears a scarf over the collar as she wears a black dress shirt with some red streaks. she also wears a black jacket, using her hoodie to over her face. she wears black jeans as the dress shirt is short. she has black shoes with red shoe laces. she has brown hair with some purple and red streaks on it, wears a blindfold so she wont eat people that fast

Home Country: none
how she acts: silent, can talk once in a while, maybe smile but usually happy cause of her murderous intent. she is like a bipolar jugo in naruto, there is a calm her and an evil murderous one. if she stares at a person too long, she might get hungry and possibly attack and eat them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

Last edited by NINE-TAILS-BIJU; 02-18-2014 at 06:32 PM.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #3
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Name: Seth Walker
Race: Cyborg/Android

Backstory: Everything was fine, the earth was at peace and everyone was united. But then disasters happens, following the disaster in New York, England was attacked and mostly destroyed by gargoyles. It was like a few nuclear bombs had been set off, like world war III was a reality. Being one of the few humans to survive the destruction Seth joined an underground resistance and had himself augmented in order to fight the gargoyles. From then on he has been fighting an surviving, destroying the monsters from the rifts.

Abilities, Powers, Skills, etc: Increased Strength,Increased Speed, Electrical Attacks, Advanced Hacker.

Weapons, Armor, Implants: Metallic Skin/Bones, Electrical Attacks, Railgun/ Gauss Rifle, 44. Magnum.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Home Country: England

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Idekal; 10-17-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #4
Dargonget the unholy
Genin

Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Dargonget the unholy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Name: Alexander grey stone
Race: humen.
Backstory: It was a lone and sleepful night for the Harbinger of Menoth, but it was unlike her to be awaken by one of her visions, one filled with death and horror, the rift"s. what she seen in this vision was the down fall of all of Immoren, but what was also in her Vision was a way to stop the doom of Immoren. you see one rift will open years from now and close in one hour and nothing will come out at the time but something is to enter. in a few more years one more will open coming from that one will be the down fall of life on Immoren. unless the one they send can stop this from heppeing, but Harbinger didn't who to send, "oh Menoth please help us." after she said. she fill back to sleep only to be awaken by a Vision once again in the dawn of day. in this vision was nothing but a child who was 2 at the time. brown heir, white blue eyes and barly tan skin. Harbinger had told all the people of higher power of the three great kingdom. Cygnar, Khador, The Protectorate of Menoth and within a week the child was find. the childs name was Alexander grey stone. his training began the first day after we find him. it was a surprises to see the boy wanted to learn and become a great hero for his home. over the years the child had become a men stand tall and strong. stronger then anyone have ever dream of. his power grow each passing day. being sent to the woset places on Immoren only to come back cover in blood. some of the greedy higher ups who didn't believe in the vision started to fear this men and so they sent a small army to get rid of him only to hear there army killed by him and the very next day... there lives where taken. once the day had come for the hero to go into the Rift, they have given him the best gear the three kingdom could make, all of which were relics. after years of hard training and learning, the chosen one is ready for what is to come or is he?
"lets find out." Alexander said.

Abilities, Powers, Skills, etc: Aegis, caster of focus/9, spells/7, survivel skills,
steampuck skilled.

Weapons, Armor, Implants: fullplate warcaster armor, a bonded great sword, magical shield.

quipment abilities: Sword: flame, ice, dwarf matel. named Black Ice.

magical shield: if the shield was hit by a spell, it expires. the spell does no affect, dwarf matel.

armor: made out of dwarf matel. makes me stronger and faster. the armor has a focus shield that protects me and gets stronger for each focus i have.

Home Country: unknown.

Appearance: brown heir, white blue eyes and barly tan skin. 8 feet tall.

spells list:

I'm able to cast spells though my hand, sword or shield.

spell number 1 cost 2 Focus. Fire ball: a ball of fire that can go 50 ft. from my point. on impact the fire ball hits and burns everything within 20 ft.

spell number 2 cost 3 Focus. strength in arms: Target self or other within control area (90 feet). the target gets stronger. this spell can be up-keep.

spell number 3 cost 3 Focus. Arcing soul: Target something that has a soul within control area. the target takes no affect, but the target becomes a Arc Node. the caster is now able to cast spells though the target from his control area. this spell can be up-keep.

Spell number 4 cost 3 Foucs. warding: if a living being is targeted in my control area by a spell i can cast this spell (warding) to pull the spell to me.

spell number 5 cost 4 Focus. Shield of light: a bobble of light, shields and protects everything that is within my Control area (90 feet). everyone that is outside can not see within the shield or walk in it, but everyone inside can see outside and can walk out of it.

spell number 6 cost 7 Foucs. TERROR of death: everything within my Control area will be push away by a powerful stockwave, witnin this stockwave is fire, lighting, acid and ice.

Last edited by Dargonget the unholy; 02-18-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Dargonget the unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #5
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Name: Akio Takashi
Race: Human.

Backstory: Akio had been a young boy when the world fell. Born in the United States Akio and his family had tried to flee to chuuk to escape the strange creatures, but in the end it was the slave trade who captured him and killed his parents for resisting. Akio would have spent the rest of his short life as a slave if he had not been found by the organization Black Hand. Buying him off the slavers they trained Akio in the art of assassination and fighting and he showed natural talent. Surpassing all his peers and eventually his teachers the least of black hand took notice. Spending 3 years training Akio himself Akio became one of the greatest fighters in the organization. In his first mission to fight with a misterious alian that landed near their head quarters. The alian had been augmented by special technology in the fight, nearly killing Akio before he managed to stab him threw the throat with his own glowing blade. Augmenting himself with the alien technology from his armor and his near by hut Akio became on of the best assassins in the world. However the alien had gotten revenge for his own death. Implanting a part of his mind into him Akio gained some psychic powers but at the cost of sharing his brain with the wise alien. Akio constantly fights him in his mind knowing if he faulters against him even for a moment Akio may not only lose his powers, but possibly his life as well.

Weapons and tech: Most of akio's power comes from his equipment, most of it alien, or enhanced with alien tech.

Viper blade: A long blade attacked to his wrist armor, this blade is made up of a incredibly hard metal making the blade never sent or nick making nessary care for it minimal. Has the power to vibrate rapidly which seems to give it a glowing blue hue, when like this it acts like a buzz saw and can slice threw most things instantly.

MA-26 magnum: A modified version of the original M-26, this pistol packs a much heavier punch, punching threw armor and light cover much easier then regular bullets. He has 3 types of almmo for both this weapon which include: Regular, armor piecing for monsters with tough hides, and a much for powerful version of a tranquilizer.

MA-39 Bilista sniper rifle: one of the most powerful guns in the world even before its modification akio's sniper rifle packs one of the heaviest punches for any gun in the world. Enhanced by alien tech in the sights and rifle this has a much longer range then most human tech and and is accurate even in the most unfavorable of environments to .0001 of a millimeter. With its special core the rifle now fires special plasma bullets which require no reload, only needing him to swap chips to use another type of bullet. His bullet types are: Regular, Armor peircing, Scatter shot, heat seaking, and explosive.

Specter armor: The armor that had been on the alien which Akio had taken and modified to his liking this may be Akio's greatest tool. Removing most of the plasma shield as it impeded his mobility, Akio had removed some of the unessary plates creating a armor made for assassins. Able to seal off his body heat making him immune to heat sensors and use his phychic powers to turn himself completely invisible making himself unoticable by most means. While most if the shields were removed it is still blast shielded protecting him from the worse damage in explosions and a microchip in helmet gives him almost perfect accuracy by correcting any small errors he might make and do calculations for the shot almost for him when combined with the sniper rifles sight making him almost impossible to miss a straight forward target. Minor protection vs small arms and impacts Akio relys mostly on mobility and suprise to take out his target, perfecting not to get in a extended open fight when possible though he is able to effectively.

Grenades: after killing the alien Akio had found a small stash of extreamly powerful grenades in his hut and scamatics he recreated them though not perfectly due to the lack of technology. These grenades combine plasma damage and energy with shrapnel of a regular grenade makes them very deadly. He still has 4 of the original ones which he said himself "I wouldn't use it on one tank, I would use one on three."

Attitude: Cold and calculating, will do anything to get his job done though he can be friendly if you can help or simply do not interfer with his work. Protects the innocent and has a soft spot for children, he hopes to one day find his sister who had not been freed by the slavers.

Apperance without armor: http://s285.photobucket.com/user/Dyf...hs-11.jpg.html

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P

Last edited by Greenrust; 10-18-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Name: Logan Grim lock
Race: Human

Backstory: Logan was in the force for a long time, standing as one the best tank drivers of his time, being a Glitter Boy pilot gave him a new look at the planet, he loved it but that changed when the Rifts came upon to earth. Destroying billions of people within a month. During that terrible month, he has been fighting non stop, taking on all sorts of horrors that came by him. He fought all he could but he found out fighting was not saving the people, so he started defending human kind, getting people to dropships safely. As the last dropship came to get the last remaining people, he was there with them. Only to find out that his entire company has been wiped out by the unknown Rift creatures. The people asked him to come with them, so he did that, he had nothing else after that. No friends, no Family, nothing but his bride in keeping the human race alive. He now stands as the 4th in command of the Chuuk World military.
Abilities, Powers, Skills, etc: Skilled in Armored Glitter boy Warfare Technology. Tank Driver: (Normal Size tanks.) Ship Driver: (Dropship size.)
Weapons, Armor, Implants: Glitter Boy Power Armor, Glitter Boy Railgun, Glitter Boy Gun blades.
Appearance: Out of Armor
Spoiler:

In Armor
Spoiler:

Home Country: USA, Indiana.

The glitter boy is a suit of powered armor. It stands roughly 10 feet tall, and its operator wears it like a suit. The suit itself is composed of heavy mega-damage materials and reinforced with an exo/endoskeleton that gives it superhuman strength. The armor gets its name from the special coating that reflects laser blasts, making the wearer partially invulnerable to directed light weapons. It also makes it look awesome, but haters gonna hate.

It's worth pointing out that being trained in the proper use of a glitter boy (or any power armor) entitles the user to extra attacks and lots of bonuses, not unlike those available from O.C.C.s like Crazy and Cyber Knight. So in addition to being incredibly tough and armed to the proverbial teeth, the wearer attacks more often and more effectively. It's a pretty good deal if you can swing it, and there's none of the downsides associated with other means of getting this sort of thing, like believing the sun turns you into a 6 year old girl or burning to death from the inside after 4 years.

Historically, these suits were developed by the United States military at some point before the world ended. In the days following the cataclysm, large numbers (such as there were, super weapons aren't really produced in the millions) were commandeered by their formerly official pilots and mechanics and used to fight back the encroaching demon hordes. Over the intervening centuries, the suits got handed down from parent to child or teacher to student until their origins became shrouded in myth and their users became folk heroes.

From a mechanical point of view, the glitter boy is basically the toughest thing in the main book of warfare. It has 770 M.D.C., or roughly 10 times that of normal body armor and more than the vast majority of giant robots or armored military vehicles. It is laser resistant, thanks to that fabulous glitter ball coating it comes stock with, meaning that it only takes half damage from lasers. It can run 60 miles an hour, leap 80 feet in the air and lift over a ton. The internal life support systems can keep a user alive in even the harshest environments for weeks at a time, though there are penalties for staying in the suit for more than a month or so at once.

And then there's the gun. More specifically, the RG-14 Rapid Acceleration Electromagnetic Rail Gun, or as it is more commonly known, "The Boom Gun." This is the only weapon system built into the classic glitter boy, though later variations (and whoa boy are there variations) made many alterations to this simple yet elegant yet truly devastating setup. It is attached on a shoulder swivel joint and weighs nearly 900 lbs. The weapon fires in single shots, each of which accelerates a flechette of 200 inch-long metal slugs to Mach 2. It is accurate at almost two miles, and firing it shatters every window for hundreds of feet and renders anyone without sufficient ear protection (which basically means being inside a robot vehicle or another glitter boy) deaf. This gun is basically the RPG equivalent of the Voice of God.

Of course, a weapon this badass isn't without its drawbacks. In order to fire it without flying backwards, the pilot must engage a series of recoil offsetting measures. The first is a set of thrusters that push back against the momentum imparted to the suit via the boom gun. These also assist in leaping and other movement, though the suit is still far less manueverable than most lighter suits. The second, and far more invasive system for recoil control is a set of 4 foot long telescoping spikes that are ejected from the feet and punch straight through anything that happens to be unlucky enough to be under the glitter boy. Battles involving multiple glitter boys end up making the terrain look like a ground hog reservation that got caught in a tornado.

And reloading it is a huge pain. It can either be reloaded one round at a time, or a new canister of flechettes switched over. Either way takes a prohibitively long time to do in combat, and the second option requires someone very strong to assist you. Granted, with 100 shots in a canister, this isn't going to come up very often, but in extended battles it can be a huge problem.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by zorlock; 10-18-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #7
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Military Name: Prototype Weapon Alpha(PWA)
Human Name: Nano(This is how he refers to himself. Not really a name.)
Race: Artificial Human/ Government prototype weapon.
Age: The time of his creation is hidden from him, but he just received free will. Looks: 24-25 years old. Actual Age: Unknown. Freewill Age: 1-day.

Appearance without armor:
Spoiler:

His armor & Him:
Spoiler:

Back-story: PWA was created by the Chuuk government as a secret experiment. Their goal was to create a weapon strong enough to destroy the rifts, but it was working. They first went through many Cyborgs, Aliens, Demons, Angels, and just about anything they could get their hands on to create this weapon. All the past weapons had been failures. They were powerful beings to be fought with just not able to destroy the rifts.

As such they developed their last experiment. An artificially grown human. That would be developed and inject with a very rare and parasitic nano-machine. The object was to create a human who could host the nano-machine and draw from its power. The artificially grown human was turning into a success. It melded well with the biochemical nano-machine.

So happy with their success they created an army of these weapons. Though all the beta weapons had their mental capacity reduced as to only receive one or two of the benefits of the machines, but they still couldn't close or destroy any rifts. Though these artificial human created a very nice line of defense against the monsters coming from the rifts and didn't cost any human lives. After all they were created to be destroyed.

PWA was their first artificial human, and was the strongest. Though he was never allowed free will. He just followed orders and destroyed everything he was told to. As things progressed the betas were given free will, and they began to evolve and began to become more powerful. Slowly and over time. With that being the case they thought that if they gave PWA free will maybe he to would evolve. So the scientists of Chuuk shipped him off removed the device that took away his power to think.

Armor, Weapons, Implants:

Spoiler:
Bio-mechanical Nano-Machines:
These are the Nano-machines that live within PWA. They are his greatest assets and they are that which makes him the powerful weapon that he is. The Nano-machines are living, but mechanical. They are a part of PWA as much as his heart is a part of him. They flow through his blood making it black when he bleeds. The machines are able to speed up his healing though not instantly heal anything. They just allow him to heal faster than a normal human. They also remove the need to be treated by a medical expert as the machines preform the repairs. They also allow him to survive with less food and water, and also longer without food or water than a normal human. Finally, they allow him to survive with less sleep than a normal human.

Nano-Suit Mark VII:

The latest invention by the Scientists of Chuuk. It is a Nano-Suit that is tailored to the Nano-machines inside of PWA(Nano). It is bound to his Nano-machines and his molecular structure. It never gets removed, but the head piece does retract showing his face. The suit is extremely durable in heat and near freezing climates. It comes with a natural gas mask on it and can with stand mild levels of radiation. While it is mostly bullet proof the joint areas are weaker for better movement and if shot enough in the same area it will pierce through. It can be upgraded with money spent on paying the researches at Chuuk to make upgrades. It has the ability to repair itself using the nano-machines within PWA body. Though it does take time.

Speed Implant Mark VII:
A added piece to go along with the Nano-suit. It reacts with the Nano-machines inside PWA body to allow him to move at incredible speeds. While combat is not an issue he can move at speed up to 50mph. Though during combat he has to reduce his speed in order to be able to process the battlefield and what is going on around him. The safe speed during battle is nothing higher than 35mph.
(Out of Combat Speed- 50mph)
(Combat Speed- No greater than 35mph)

Strength Implant Mark VII:
A second of three implants to go with the Nano-suit. It uses the nano-machines inside PWA to increase his strength greatly. He is able to put dents into solid metals with a punch, or even completely bend the barrel of a tank weapons.

Mental Implant Mark VII:

The last and final implant to go with the Nano-suit. It is a implant that inhibits the mind. Greatly increasing tactical processing and reflexes. Though the reflexes applies mostly to CQC like combat. After all bullets move to fast to be truly dodged. The implant also allows him to have better hearing and sight. Much greater than your average humans.

Neural Hub:
This is an implant installed by the higher-ups of Chuuk. Since they gave their weapon free-will they at least wanted to be able to get in contact with it at all times. The HUB constantly tracks PWA whereabouts and will allow a direct link in communications whenever they need it. From there they can ask him for assistance no matter where in the world he is.

Weapons:
While he was not given any weapons to start with. PWA was trained with how to use just about any weapon you can think of. He is a multitude of battle and conflict and must be adaptable. He was also trained in over twenty different close quarters fighting styles. The top of line military training was given to this weapon.

Abilities, Powers, Skills:
Spoiler:

Military Prowess:
Being a object of the government PWA was given extensive military training. He is able to drive most vehicles in the world that can be operated by a single person. He can also use just about any weapon out that in the world that is either common or of human origin. Something like a rare alien weapon he would not have the knowledge to use. Though it wouldn't take him long to figure out how to use it. Though a common alien weapon he would know how to use.

Nano-Coating:

PWA coats a weapon or a bullet with Nano-machines giving it greater armor-piercing capabilites. These bullets are slightly slower moving and much more noticeable as they are pure black in color.

Nano-Scrambler:
Releasing a large amount of Nano-machines loosely to scramble any type of communication or radar use in the area. These Nano-machines just float around and block incoming transmissions and electronics that need outside sources. Self powered objects will be fine.

Nano-Tracker:
Use a small Nano-machines it lands on its target and constantly pings the location of the target to the Neural Hub in PWA mind.

CQC Master:
Being trained in many weapons is not enough. As such PWA was trained and master over twenty different styles of close quarters combat.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #8
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

Here comes a big bubble burst for you Monkies, Nanobots are banned.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:40 PM   #9
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

Bump, time to get this going.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 02-07-2014, 05:27 AM   #10
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Can't I keep the same character o.o

~World of Meep~
Old 02-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #11
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

yes you can.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 02-07-2014, 10:45 AM   #12
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

YAY xD okays so i think i shall start rping again on the thread baha

~World of Meep~
Old 02-09-2014, 09:46 AM   #13
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Can i has use my character Zorster?

Spoiler:

Old 02-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #14
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Name: Valen Marek (Sepulchure)
Race: Nephilim (Half angel half demon)

Backstory: (I will add this.)
Abilities, Powers, Skills, etc: Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Durability, Telekinesis, Demonic energy.
Weapons, Armor, Implants: Large Broadsword, 2 demonic pistols (demonic ammunition), Light chest armor.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Idekal; 02-17-2014 at 04:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #15
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

So dante has tried to appear eh.

Spoiler:

Old 02-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #16
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, damn XD You got me.
I could change the weapon or something, but yeah it's based off of Dante.