Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #41
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: Mystical RP (Reset 4) RP Thread.

"Well sorry but it doesn't seem all that fun to me. Anyway even cars on a freeway are too slow" he said stepping onto a car to keep up with her without using any effort.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #42
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

She sighed "Alright I'll stop..." She said seeming sad and then smiled at him "But first you have to catch me!" She said teasingly and continued to jump from car to car down the street,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #43
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

She looks at the ring and puts it in her pocket then puts a cookie in his mouth and pulls him down the street until they reach a Chilies.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #44
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
She sighed "Alright I'll stop..." She said seeming sad and then smiled at him "But first you have to catch me!" She said teasingly and continued to jump from car to car down the street,
Max quickly jumped on a car and began to chase after the girl, jumping from car to car, as he managed to catch up to her in seconds. ("I better not use my powers here. Too many people.") Max thought to himself as he tried to grab the girl.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #45
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
She looks at the ring and puts it in her pocket then puts a cookie in his mouth and pulls him down the street until they reach a Chilies.
He munches through the cookie and then sees they arrived at a restaurant. "Your a nice person to lead me here miss Black," he says to her.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #46
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

She looked up at him confused a bit then said "Thank you...Mr. King"

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #47
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

Saga was jumping from car to car to catch up when someone else appeared right behind her. 'Who's this?' He thought, paused on a car behind them both.

Old 10-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #48
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
She looked up at him confused a bit then said "Thank you...Mr. King"
"Want food I'm buying," he asks her smiling.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2013, 07:38 PM   #49
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

She looks up at him and then nods "That would be nice" she said,

Old 10-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #50
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Walking in the get set down and what they order was on the table. "So how do you like New York he asks.

Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #51
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

She ducks under the mans hand and flips to the next car "Almost" She teased and went on her way,

Old 10-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #52
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
Walking in the get set down and what they order was on the table. "So how do you like New York he asks.
"I guess its OK, its...crowded and kind of loud" She said siting her bag of Cookies down next to her as she ate some of her loaded fires "Why are you here...do you live New York?" She asked,

Old 10-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #53
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I guess its OK, its...crowded and kind of loud" She said siting her bag of Cookies down next to her as she ate some of her loaded fires "Why are you here...do you live New York?" She asked,
"Nah I'm a bit of a drifter coming and going as I please. It is a very relaxing life style really I decide to visit new York for various reasons," he says to her.

Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #54
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

"Like what?" She asked,

Old 10-13-2013, 01:40 AM   #55
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well, back to chasing her" Saga said before there was police scirens behind him. "Really? Now of all times?!" He began running and jumping from car to car why saying "Hey you, try to keep up, alright?!"

Old 10-13-2013, 01:47 AM   #56
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Oh please they won't catch me" She said jumping from car to car

Old 10-13-2013, 01:49 AM   #57
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Really? You seem a little slow over there" he said happily as he overtook her and got faster and faster.

Old 10-13-2013, 01:57 AM   #58
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Oh, so now you want to play" She said with a smirk on her face and started to move faster as well to pass him up and stuck her tounge out at him playfully before bending the corner on top of a city bus,

Old 10-13-2013, 02:08 AM   #59
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Heh, first one to the empire state building wins" Saga spoke making his way there, swinging from street lights and jumping off cars.

Old 10-13-2013, 02:13 AM   #60
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Fine, but I'm going to win" She said teasingly and jumping from car to as she began to move faster towards the empire state building,

Tags
mystic, role-play, zodiac-signs