Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Mystical RP (Reset 4) RP Thread.

OK until we get a lot of role players for this, this will be the RP thread for Mystic.

The RP will start in New York City in the Morning on January 1st, every 10 pages it changes from night to day.

GO!

Edit: Here are links to character creation and the discussion threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-12-2013 at 05:27 AM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: Mystical RP (Reset 4) RP Thread.

After just walking out of the cafe Saga stretched and yawned before walking along the street to a jewelry store. "Let's see now, where would it be??" he said to himself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #3
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Danzi stared at the jewelry in the store. "So shiny," he says looking at the gold and jewels.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

Looking around Saga bumped into Danzi by accident. "Hmm? Sorry" he said before walking off. ' Where is it?! Ah well, maybe its not here'.

Old 10-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Looking around Saga bumped into Danzi by accident. "Hmm? Sorry" he said before walking off. ' Where is it?! Ah well, maybe its not here'.
"Hmm jerk," he growls returning to looking at the a gold ring. "... I shouldn't but I want to," he says.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #6
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

After hearing the guy's reply "What was that?!" Saga said in an intimidating tone, getting right in the guys face.

Old 10-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #7
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Destiny leave the bakery with a bag full of freshly baked cookies, on on her mouth and the rest in a bag, she likes cookies especially white chocolate macadamia nuts cookies.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
After hearing the guy's reply "What was that?!" Saga said in an intimidating tone, getting right in the guys face.
"I said jerk for not watching where your going got a problem with that," he says not looking at the guy.

Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #9
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amaya stand across the street sitting on a car drinking a milkshake, watching the men argue and giggles a little "Silly Boys, this should be fun" she said,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #10
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
"I said jerk for not watching where your going got a problem with that," he says not looking at the guy.
"I apologized, did't I? Maybe you can't get it through your thick skull that stuff happens" He said quite annoyed.

Old 10-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #11
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I apologized, did't I? Maybe you can't get it through your thick skull that stuff happens" He said quite annoyed.
"Yes walk right straight into me then barely say sorry and walk off in your merry way. That is totally polite," he says.

Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2013, 03:58 PM   #12
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Destiny walks to the corner and pushes the button for the light to change when she hears to men arguing and looks over to see who it is.

Old 10-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Amaya simply watches them, waiting to see if something will happen.

Old 10-12-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzi View Post
"Yes walk right straight into me then barely say sorry and walk off in your merry way. That is totally polite," he says.
"Well at least I actually apologized, had it been anyone else they would of just walked off. You're lucky you got that" Saga moaned before shaking his head.

Old 10-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #15
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well at least I actually apologized, had it been anyone else they would of just walked off. You're lucky you got that" Saga moaned before shaking his head.
"Fine alright I am sorry I should not have insulted you. I have a short temper, are we cool now," he says.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Danzi; 10-12-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #16
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Amaya sighed "Well that was boring" She said hopping of the car "Guys aren't suppose to be smart enough to avoid fighting each other..well most of the time at least" She said drinking the last of her milkshake,

Old 10-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #17
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Seeing as how the men were no longer going to fight and everything was OK Destiny preceded to cross the street with her bag of freshly baked cookies.

Old 10-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #18
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

"Alright then, it's settled" Saga replied before leaving the shop, "What a bad start, now today's gonna suck".

Old 10-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #19
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

He decides to find something else to do smelling cookies he follows it to a woman. "Excuse me could I have one of your cookies," he asks.

Spoiler:

Old 10-12-2013, 04:21 PM   #20
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

She stops when she hears someone talking and she looks around at first wondering if they were talking to her, seeing as how she was the only one with cookies she turned around to see the man who was arguing before. Tilts her head to the side, looking at him with a blank confused expression as if no one had ever talk to her before then she looks down at her cookies and pulls one out and holds it out to him, the entire time, not saying a word.

Tags
mystic, role-play, zodiac-signs