Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-12-2013, 05:03 AM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Mystical RP (Reset 4) rules and discussion thread.

OK This is RP/FV that I call Mystical which was originally just my old RP Mystic Ninjutsu, but I've decided that I would like for more people to join in therefore I am trying to make it bigger.

OK here is what Mystical is mainly about, it's about two kinds of beings the Keepers and the Seekers.

Keeper: Keepers are beings who were born at night, they are cursed by the dark ones and given their powers (The dark ones are Devils and Demons or Evil Gods and Goddess's, you get the point)

Keeper Powers:

Transformation: The Keepers can turn into a second form that makes him even more powerful.

Dark Magic: Keepers can use the power of darkness

Curse Magic: Keepers can use spells that either effect themselves or their enemies.

Seekers: Seekers are beings who were born during the day, they are blessed by the holy ones (The holy ones are the good Gods, Goddess's and Angels)

Seeker Powers:

Summoning: Seekers can summon creatures to aid them in battle.

Light Magic: Seekers can use the power of light

Charm Magic: Seekers can use spells the effect them selves or their allies.

The Keepers and Seekers all have another set of powers known as the Zodiac power, the zodiac power depends solely on when they were born, some may turn out to be cusp in which case they may end up with two zodiac powers.

Zodiac Dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Zodiac Powers:

Capricorn= Psychic Power
Aquarius= Water
Pisces= Nature (like plants and trees)
Aries= Battle Spawning (weapons, armor, stuff like that)
Taurus= Earth
Gemini=Lightning
Cancer=Shape Shifting
Leo= Fire
Virgo= Wind
Libra= Gravity
Scorpio= Poison
Ophiuchus= Time (like from fairy tail or bleach, no GM)
Sagittarius= Crystal

Power ups: There are certain things that can make the Seekers and Seekers stronger.

Seeker power ups: Seekers are strongest during the day, the more sunlight there is the stronger they get, however during the night they get weaker. But on a sunny and cloudless day they get the full power up from the sun.

Keeper power ups: Keeper are strongest during the night, the more moonlight there is the stronger they become so if the moon is full they get the maxim power up from the moon.

Mutual power ups: Both Keepers and Seekers become stronger when it is their zodiac signs time of the month, so as an example, now if it is march 8th so at that time anyone with an Aquarius sign would be at their strongest now. Keepers and Seekers also get stronger if they are holding their birthstones.

Months: As you know every 10 pages it changes from night to day the RP will start during the day and ounce it turns ever from night back to day that will be one full day. So this RP will start in month of January on new years day, you know the 1st on January. so like on page 310 it will January 31st the end of march and then on page 311 it February 1st.

Weather: Will be completely Random, if someone decides to change the weather in their post if will change, but. unless the weather was changed they their powers, if much me unbias which means if a Tornado shows up, you are in danger too, unless you are Virgo and you made the Tornado or take control of it.

Birthstones:

Night and day: Every 10 pages it will change from night to day or day to night, every thread made associated with this RP/FV will start out during the day time.

Time line: Modern times (as in the world of today)

Good&Evil: To be clear, just because you are a Keeper does not mean that you are evil and just because you are a Seeker does not mean that you are good. Do whatever you want, I don't care.

Rules: I don't care and by that I mean do whatever you want to I am giving you complete freedom you come up with anything you want to. Do whatever you want to I don't care if you want to have romance with another persons character then as long as they are OK with it and willing to go along with it I don't care.

I do not care if you character is in school, I do not care if your character is in prison or a hobo living on the streets. I don't care if they are a serial killer or a model citizen. As long as you are not God Modding or doing something that will get you banned from this site, I don't care.

The only Rules I do have that you have to follow are these.

1. I am not cool with people having everyone else's powers, so when you pick your powers make sure they are the ones you want and then come up with something. You have 4 kinds of magic and as long as you are not GM I am not restricting you to anything so use your imagination and come up with something.

2. Do not mega copy, just because you have the same powers as someone else does not mean that you know ALL of the same moves, am I saying you don't know some of the same moves, no, but don't let me catch you or hear about you blocking someone elses move with the same move every time, that's annoying.

3. At the moment you are allowed 2 Main characters and unlimited fodder characters. Now fodder characters do have to be totally weak, but they will never be as strong as the main characters. Fodders can be permanent or temporary. They can be Keepers, Seekers or Humans. Use them to progress your stories.

4. You are only allowed to have one Cusp as a main character at a time your other main character must be single zodiac character.

So this will be the thread for questions, suggestions or just all around discussion.

If you have played mystic before, you still have to create new character, but you can have the one you had last time, but you have to post on the character creation thread so no one get confused and they know who your character is.

Edit: Here are the links to the RP Thread and the Character Creation Thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-12-2013 at 05:25 AM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:09 AM   #2
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: Mystical RP (Reset 4) rules and discussion thread.

What happened to reset 3?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:10 AM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

It died.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:19 AM   #4
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
What happened to reset 3?
Yeah it seems whenever I can't be on just as its name says it mystically dies for some reason

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-12-2013, 05:31 AM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Wrong thread Joon trying to keep things organized to people don't get confused there's a link to the character creation in the OP.

Old 10-12-2013, 05:53 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yeah, I know, sorry.XD
Old 10-15-2013, 12:36 AM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Seeker power ups: Seekers are strongest during the day, the more sunlight there is the stronger they get, however during the night they get weaker. But on a sunny and cloudless day they get the full power up from the sun.
Sounds like we can be superman. I like it so far. I never finished that story of Mystic... best get to it.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:02 AM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I highly suggest making it, that if you have two signs, then you are naturally weaker. Your fire compared to a pure Leo would fail as you are half leo. Otherwise everyone go double sign and rape...

But with two, you may have wind and fire, but you can counteract or compete by using wind and mixing with your fire to beat the leo. I just think a pure should naturally in raw power be stronger then a double.

This is me, what do you guys think?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:10 AM   #9
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

How would shape shifting work then? You can't really deny someone from turning into something (or turning a limb into something). Other than that I agree.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:26 AM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Pure shapshifter Envy level. Who is Envy?

The guy who transforms.

Non-pure shapeshifter, can't do this. ^
Old 10-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well it would be half cancer would be like Elfman. Turning parts. Not full take over. OR, a pure in full transformation would but stronger. So if a half and a pure met, Both a 7 ton dragon 20 stories tall and same everything. The pure would be stronger in raw power. But who knows.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Shapeshifter could be the most powerful if we used Envy's logic, but yeah, Elfman for half cancer.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #13
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

No offense if failed the first three times whats going to make this one different?

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

First time. Prince of Hurp a Derp was WAYYYYY to OP and kinda ruined it.

Second Time. She left and some people got busy with things.

Third: The concept of multi threads kinda made it a dead looking place and other stuff. She also was not here.

Before it ran fine with just, HH, Joon, Kirin, PoP, DS and Me. So 6 people made it work and could work with at least 4 or more fine if stayed with it.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
No offense if failed the first three times whats going to make this one different?
Why don't you join instead of lurking?
Old 10-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #16
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Well im gonna make a character now.

Complete credit to LHG for the amazing pic, describes me well :P
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #17
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Joon, that was perfect!

Old 10-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #18
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
It failed because we all got too busy to keep it alive, so are you going to join or just criticize it, I brought it back because I like it and people have asked me too.

Old 10-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #19
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

OK I read the RP have no idea what Shisko is doing to Chimera, but I'll ask him in a bit, but I guess I could make another character since it seems everyone is mostly Keepers I'll make a Seeker.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Na, read it now as it will make since.

Tags
mystic, role play, zodiac-signs