Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #21
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Kubo trolling and making no sence in bleach: Plot holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensui View Post
It clearly states a hollow attack on a pregnant women (that survives), give birth to a full bring. As a result traces of Hollow power remained in the mothers body. Thats why their powers are more like a hollow than anything. Ichigo's mom survived Grand Fisher and thats how he got them.

Now why are you saying a regular human gets the power to do that ? How do you think they were blessed with those powers? (Hogoyuku if it wasn't because of that.)
Well actually no it wasn't because of grand fisher at all, even though you are right to an extent. It was actually because of the attack on his mother by that black hollow that attacked her before Ichigo's birth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #22
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
It clearly states a hollow attack on a pregnant women (that survives), give birth to a full bring. As a result traces of Hollow power remained in the mothers body. Thats why their powers are more like a hollow than anything. Ichigo's mom survived Grand Fisher and thats how he got them.

Now why are you saying a regular human gets the power to do that ? How do you think they were blessed with those powers? (Hogoyuku if it wasn't because of that.)

I never stated a regular human gets them. Although they do. You a Fullbring is born, they are still humans. Just with hollow reikyuora. They are every bit a living human being. So... Yea.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:36 PM   #23
Sensui
Genin

Location: The Only Thing I Hate in this World is All Human beings.
Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ichigo's mom couldnt be pregnant yet at the fight she 1st met Isshin. But thats the plot hole

A regular human can be spiritually aware (but they are not a Full-Bring like Sado. )
Example Kakakura Town heroes are not full-brings they are regular humans /.
Spoiler:
Btw Ichigo's mom was a quincy.

Last edited by Sensui; 10-29-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:54 AM   #24
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ichigo's mom couldnt be pregnant yet at the fight she 1st met Isshin. But thats the plot hole

A regular human can be spiritually aware (but they are not a Full-Bring like Sado. )
Example Kakakura Town heroes are not full-brings they are regular humans /.
Spoiler:
Btw Ichigo's mom was a quincy.

I know she is.

Sado is a Full-Bring from what we know. Upon entering Heuco Mundo, his power grew. This is the sign of a Full-Bringer. As They have hollow power basically. Or the energy of one and the Hollow Atmosphere effects them. Something he mentioned never feeling in SS.

The others have no power... Yet. Although a Human can be spiritually awar, this can be by basis of Ichigo like stated. Or somehting else. I talked with Seven once about how I would laugh is Don Kanonji is actually the Spirit King or something else then what he says. Which would be fairly interesting.

How ever, it does not need to be Ichigo as Don Kanonji has powers and powerful enough to stand against condom Aizen with out any issues when the others began to feel effects. Showing he is more spiritually aware then he lets on. Just like hollows chasing high level people of spirit energy like him and Ichigo, another sign he has a powerful level.

Ichigo's mother was bit and the Hollow in her. It could very well be that she needed to get laid to have Ichgo take the Hollow and fuse deep in him. As his inner hollow is clearly the black hollow. So this could be a way with shinigami and quincy powers to make something worth the world. Ichigo might have been planed by Aizen and Urahara to take down the SK.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:30 AM   #25
AlphaReaver
Freshmen Academy Student

AlphaReaver saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
I will tomorrow.
Sounds good!
AlphaReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:38 AM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaReaver View Post
Ichigo was using the Shinigami power that was leaking through OMZ's suppression. The Hollow is as much in Ichigo's soul as OMZ & Shinigami power. All of it is fused & connected.

Ichigo's new Shikai after the time skip resembled Juha Bach's Sword. Ichigo's new Bankai after the time skip resembled White's Sword Arms. Ichigo can perform Gestuga Tensho like Isshin's Engetsu. All of this comes into play.

Isshin = Shiba = Related to Kaien Shiba aka the guy Ichigo looks like
White = Hollow made from Shinigami Souls
Masaki = Kurosaki = Pure Blooded Quincy = Kurosaki = Black Cloak = Dat Bankai = OMZ = JuhaBach

Notice how Ichigo's Bankai actually "Gathers his reiatsu/reishi & condenses it" doesn't that sound EXACTLY like what the Quincy do? Only he uses his own power as opposed to his environment's.

He also gathered reiatsu/reishi from Hueco Mundo, which caused him to improve rapidly as Ulqiourra explained.

Somethin is up with the Moon, the Rain and the Sun in Bleach. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Zangetsu's Release command was actually "Bleach, Zangetsu"

& I actually believe Spirit King is the final enemy & that he actually feeds on souls. It reminds me of Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver, to be quite frank:

Spirit King: Elder God
Shinigami: Vampires
Quincy: Hylden
Zapakuto: Soul Reaver
Soul Society: Spectral Realm
Karakura Town: Material Realm

Aizen tried to be like Kain
Ichigo is like Raziel
Urahara is like Ariel

Eventually Ichigo will merge all his different powers & natures: "reaver element forges " & purify the reaver into the spirit reaver "transcend" & defeat the Spirit King.

I believe Urahara decided to help Ichigo for the same reasons Aizen decided to stimulate him. Except that Aizen just wanted a challenge & Urahara just wanted some one to be able to defeat the spirit king.
For the bold, that would just make my day. But I believe he mentioned the name came from the band he likes and what happened to rukia losing hers powers going "White" and the soul purification. Since he listens to music for the fights to gain inspiration from what he has said.

I do believe the Spirit King is bad

As for Ichigo, I have no knowledge of anything of him gathering reiatsu other then his own. Which is what everyone does. Even his dad does a Getsuga Tensh. And Genjo followed.

But like Ulquiorra mentioned that it is not stable, this is due to the Quincy ability to absorb energy around. Although you have to be aware of it. But Ichigo might do it with out knowing, thinking that is how he is supposed to fight. When in reality he is using the Quincy power.

The Menos Grande fight mentioned it. That he does it naturally and thought he fought like that all the time. When the Cero hit, Uryu noted Ichigo's power increased. He had no idea how to do it. Thus we can conclude he nationally absorbed the reishi of the Cero while cutting it and used it for the "Hollow Slayer" Move, as it was also red, the color of the cero. While one can argue that it is not, then you must take into account that a Menos is MUCH more powerful then a normal Hollow. It is able to make a Cero as strong as a Arrancar bala if not their cero. Their cero I doubt though. Rukia mentioned it would kill them both. So many times his sword breaks, but not by a Hollow Cero, but because he was partially absorbing and charging the reishi into his sword and fired it right back.

As you notice Uryu also said if it was at its max it would run out. Like a water facet in a sink. But he said "It must be massive if he can let that much out." But if that was true and always at max, the pressure would be too immense to not go noticed. So it can be thought that he is constantly absorbing reishi.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 10-30-2013 at 03:41 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #27
AlphaReaver
Freshmen Academy Student

AlphaReaver saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
For the bold, that would just make my day. But I believe he mentioned the name came from the band he likes and what happened to rukia losing hers powers going "White" and the soul purification. Since he listens to music for the fights to gain inspiration from what he has said.

I do believe the Spirit King is bad

As for Ichigo, I have no knowledge of anything of him gathering reiatsu other then his own. Which is what everyone does. Even his dad does a Getsuga Tensh. And Genjo followed.

But like Ulquiorra mentioned that it is not stable, this is due to the Quincy ability to absorb energy around. Although you have to be aware of it. But Ichigo might do it with out knowing, thinking that is how he is supposed to fight. When in reality he is using the Quincy power.

The Menos Grande fight mentioned it. That he does it naturally and thought he fought like that all the time. When the Cero hit, Uryu noted Ichigo's power increased. He had no idea how to do it. Thus we can conclude he nationally absorbed the reishi of the Cero while cutting it and used it for the "Hollow Slayer" Move, as it was also red, the color of the cero. While one can argue that it is not, then you must take into account that a Menos is MUCH more powerful then a normal Hollow. It is able to make a Cero as strong as a Arrancar bala if not their cero. Their cero I doubt though. Rukia mentioned it would kill them both. So many times his sword breaks, but not by a Hollow Cero, but because he was partially absorbing and charging the reishi into his sword and fired it right back.

As you notice Uryu also said if it was at its max it would run out. Like a water facet in a sink. But he said "It must be massive if he can let that much out." But if that was true and always at max, the pressure would be too immense to not go noticed. So it can be thought that he is constantly absorbing reishi.
I don't think those reasons prevent the hollow from "Bleaching" he made him white & named him "White" for a reason.. Also considering that Kurosaki can mean Black Cloak & Ichigo is supposed to be a full Yin & Yang blend of the different soul types, it is the best logical conclusion for the true meaning of "Bleach".

I don't mean he's absorbing foreign reiatsu, I'm saying the fact that he condenses his own into a small sword for his bankai, instead of expanding or "releasing" something may be due to the fact that he is actually employing the quincy reishi absorption & condensation technique. "That thing can not be a bankai" it actually reminds me of the Quincy Sword technique used by Uryuu against that butterfly hollow.

Against Ulqiorra his power was goin up & down because the Hollow was aggravated & kept trying to disrupt Ichigo. I still fully believe that Ichigo would have been able to kill Yammy, had his hollow not him over.

Against the Menos, I agree. Getsuga Tensho itself is actually used by "absorbing reiatsu around you & expelling it all at once from a singular point". So this is Ichigo absorbing the power & sending it back.

Regarding what Uryuu & Ichigo said about max power, both were incorrect, because we recently found out that OMZ has actually been actively suppressing Ichigo's power, so he was not actually pumping out 100% of his capacity, just 100% of what was able to leak out, so he was still forcing himself to pour it out, it just wasn't really coming out, like covering all of the holes in a showerhead, except for 1, but having the water on full blast.
AlphaReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #28
Sensui
Genin

Location: The Only Thing I Hate in this World is All Human beings.
Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If you know she is why you saying Ichigo being every race being dumb.
It all came together, not his fault he qualifies for every race lol
Sensui is offline   Reply With Quote