Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-23-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Konan vs Sasori

Restrictions: none

Battle takes place in the chunin exam battle field.

Knowledge: full

Mindset: well, let's just say sasori mocked nagato and yahiko. Konan is bloodlusted.

What do you guys think??

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:09 AM   #2
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Konan vs Sasori

I don't think you can poison paper, it can't be burned or beaten by water... What does Sasori have here, exactly?
Old 09-23-2013, 03:58 AM   #3
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He has iron sand... Iron sand drizzle is scary...

Besides, water makes paper soggy...X_X

Konan herself isn't made of paper, is she?? If sasori can work his way past her defences, he could poison her, but I don't think he can.

Old 09-23-2013, 08:20 AM   #4
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post

Konan herself isn't made of paper, is she?? If sasori can work his way past her defences, he could poison her, but I don't think he can.
Iron sand drizzle is scary to people who aren't nigh-intangible stacks of paper.

Konan lives somewhere that has a constant rain storm coming over it. Rain/water doesn't seem to affect her in the same usual way.

She is, to a degree.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post

Iron sand, Sasori doesn't utilize this all that well when we see it used and besides with the way her jutsu splits he wouldn't follow them all. even with his hundred puppet she splits into more than that with the bits of paper.

Konan is still able to fight with water around in case you forgot that her whole fight with tobi was on water and her paper bombs were mixed into the water.

Konan's entire body can split into paper so if she did that his poison fails miserably.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Iron sand, Sasori doesn't utilize this all that well when we see it used and besides with the way her jutsu splits he wouldn't follow them all. even with his hundred puppet she splits into more than that with the bits of paper.

Konan is still able to fight with water around in case you forgot that her whole fight with tobi was on water and her paper bombs were mixed into the water.

Konan's entire body can split into paper so if she did that his poison fails miserably.
Youre Late

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #7
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Youre Late
I'm so predictable with these threads >.<

Old 09-24-2013, 05:21 AM   #8
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

I apologise for this thread I didn't think it would be that easy...

Old 09-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #9
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
I don't think you can poison paper, it can't be burned or beaten by water... What does Sasori have here, exactly?
Elaborate. I remember very clearly what happened the last time I dropped a piece of paper into a bonfire.
And if Sasori can't burn Konan, then this is a tie.
'cause paper shuriken don't do squat to wood-and-iron puppets.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #10
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Elaborate. I remember very clearly what happened the last time I dropped a piece of paper into a bonfire.
And if Sasori can't burn Konan, then this is a tie.
'cause paper shuriken don't do squat to wood-and-iron puppets.
Jirayia fought her paper with a somewhat powerful fire jutsu and it went even. Its possible that chakra-enhanced objects don't behave like normal objects (Chakra manipulated hair being stronger, etc).

Sasori still has a weak point, and puppets can still be broken apart by explosions.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #11
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I'm watching the fight with Jiraiya. Let me check to see.
EDIT: Yes, fire works on paper. The first Katon missed, arguably. The next Katon was only blocked because Konan sent so much paper into it that no matter how much it burned, it couldn't get any closer. Than Jiraiya ended the stream of fire and jumped to the side to avoid the rest of the paper airplanes.
Sasori's weak point is well guarded, and even when he was entirely destroyed he came back together.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 09-24-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:49 AM   #12
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sasori's weak point is well guarded, and even when he was entirely destroyed he came back together.
Yeah but his heart is still a weak-point in the end, and getting dropped into a small lake of paper bombs probably won't be something he can prevent.

Especially since he has nothing to threaten her with in the meantime.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #13
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

She can't open a lake if the fight take place in the Chunin Exams area.
And that took a weeks prep, blus some 600 million paper-bombs.
Also, re-read my post. Fire DOES work.
As for guarding the weak point, well, he just puts one hand over his chest. Or puts 100 puppets in front of him. I don't know how well you can aim a paper-bomb if there are a hundred puppets in between you and the target.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 09-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #14
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
EDIT: Yes, fire works on paper. The first Katon missed, arguably. The next Katon was only blocked because Konan sent so much paper into it that no matter how much it burned, it couldn't get any closer. Than Jiraiya ended the stream of fire and jumped to the side to avoid the rest of the paper airplanes.
haven't read the rest of the thread just pointing out jiraiya changed the fire to be fueled with toad oil right?

Old 09-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #15
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Really? Watch the episode.
Episode 130.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 09-24-2013, 10:00 AM   #16
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

^ mangetsu hozuki, you've just made me feel so much better!!! this thread lives!!!

Old 09-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #17
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Welcome.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 09-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #18
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Well, I think konan would win. I mean, she put up a good fight against tobi!!! Well, she lost, but still!!! She had enough brains to break that mask a little - also a bit of power there.

I still can't believe how useful paper is in battle...

Old 09-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
*Water jet and flame thrower*

GG. The question is... What does KONAN have.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
*Water jet and flame thrower*

GG. The question is... What does KONAN have.
Pseudo-'logia' and thousands of bombs.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote