Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #21
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Yugioh RP: The Duel Isles

"I don't see why anyone could hate that. It was beautiful." Kirito said.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Zane said.

"You guys need to enjoy this! We're on a cruise, in a luxury suite no less!" Kagami said.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #22
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Um, thank you, no ones ever said that about it before" She said,

"Um that's the plan isn't it, have fun here, get to the island duel and have more fun there" She said, "so what shall we do first?" She asked,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #23
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Well, more people should say that. It really was nice. You know what we should do, explore the boat a bit." Kirito said.

The boat took off from port, and set sail for Duel Island.

"Well, how about we go and explore the boat a little bit. We could see what's going on around here." Kagami said.

"Sounds fun. Let's do it." Zane added.

Old 09-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #24
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Right, I'm gonna find the buffet!" She said excitedly

"Sure that should be fun" Fang said,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:00 PM   #25
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Alright, let's go." Kirito said.

"It will be more than fun. Let's go!" Kagami said, rushing to the door.

Zane walked to the door, and opened it to let the others out.

Old 09-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #26
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Lets find the food, and anything else interesting on the ship."

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #27
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah" Blue said,

Fang walks out and follows Kagami.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:22 PM   #28
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Alright." Kirito said. He walked out, and grabbed a map of the ship off the wall.
"According to this, the cafeteria is two floors above us." He said.

Zane grabbed a map of this ship off the wall.
"According to this, the main points of interest on this ship are one floor above us." He said.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #29
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Cool, lets, go lets, go!"Blue said excitedly and pushed the two boys forward,

"Well then, I guess we should go up there, I wonder what they to do on this ship?" Fang Asked,

Old 09-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #30
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kirito is pushed forward, and gets into the elevator.
"Sure you had to push me?" He says, pushing the button to go two floors up.

"Says there is an arcade, dining area, view port, that type thing." Zane said.

"Sounds fun!" Kagami said, getting to the elevator. She pressed the button for the elevator next to the one in use, and she got in, hitting a button to go one floor up.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #31
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yes, hurry, need food!" she said,

"Sure, I wouldn't mind seeing the view port and I've always been good at games" She said,

Old 09-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #32
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

The elevators went up their floors, reaching the same floor. Both doors open.

Kirito steps out of the elevator, walking backwards, facing Blue.
"Yes, we'll get food." He said.

Kagami stepped out, looking at Zane and Blue.
"I've been pretty good at games too, and the view port does sound nice." She said. She then heard a voice she remembered, and turned to see Kirito, Blue, and another person.
"Air head! Nice to see you again! And Kirito, you look no worse for wear." She said, a grin on her face.

Zane stepped out, seeing three people from Duel Academy.
"I thought I would run into some of you here." He said.

Old 09-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #33
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"I'm not an Air head my name is Blue, Blue B-L-U-E!" She said,

"Right, you guys are going to the island too" Fang said adjusting her glasses,

Old 09-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #34
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Could've fooled me." Kagami said.

"Isn't that getting old, Kagami?" Kirito asked.

"I never knew you Duel Academy students were this obnoxious." Zane said, looking at Kirito.

"I could say the same about some of you people from the University." Kirito replied.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #35
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(Xaren)
I get into the elevator. When I go up, I see a large group of duel academy and duelist university kids. "Hey, anyone wanna duel." Xaren gets straight to the point.

(Ace)
"Sure. I'll duel any of you." I prepare. "Do you guys want to do a quadruple duel or something where each of us can duel, before the tourney."

Spoiler:

Old 09-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #36
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Why are all university student always so mean" Blue asked sighing,

"And what exactly is that supposed to mean?" Fang asked, looking at Kirito

Old 09-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #37
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"You guys can get pretty obnoxious is all i'm saying." Kirito said.

"The prospect of a quadruple duel sounds interesting, to see if these people are actually worth our time." Zane said.

"Why do you academy students have to be so wierd?" She said.

Old 09-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #38
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"And what exactly is normal"Blue asked,

"quadruple duel, there are three of us and three of them so wouldn't that be a triple?" Fang asked confused, "I mean I'm good with a duel either way, but what deck would be good for a team duel" She asked,

(So we RP these duels out right?)

Old 09-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #39
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Ace)
"There are 4 of them, and 3 of us. One of us will have to use two decks. I'd be happy to."
(Xaren.)
"Or one of us have to sit out."

Spoiler:

Old 09-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well I don't think anyone wants to sit out" Blue said,