Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Yugioh RP: The Duel Isles

This will be the area where we go to take the journey to the Duel Isles, do the tournament, and the journey back.

The Luxury Cruise ship pulled into Duel University, loading up on students. It would soon depart for Duel Academy, to get the students from there too. The students from both schools were lined up, in loose formations, awaiting the ships.

"Let me lay down some ground rules for the boat." Proffessor Kingston started. "You may partner up with who you wish, no matter the gender. The students from Duel University are here as well, but they will be residing one floor above us." He said.

"It is important to note that there will be bad blood between us and them, considering our rivalry, but you must refrain from starting fights. All fights will be settled at the tournament." Proffessor Henricks said.

"With that point made, that should be it. Let's give them our all. Win!" Proffessor Kingston said, making a fist in the air.

"Let's show those people at Duel Academy how the University does things. Let's win!" Proffessor Henricks said, standing tall in front of the mass of students.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Duel Isles is an island located in the middle of the sea, where big Duel Tornaments are traditionally held. In the middle of the island, lies a giant arena to house the tournament duels. Outside of that, the cities have been renovated into a fair and carnival to house the annual Duel Tournament between Duel University and Duel Academy.

Duel Isles:

Spoiler:

Cruise Ship:

Spoiler:

Arena:

Spoiler:

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Yugioh RP: The Duel Isles

(My good character.)
I walk over to my group of friends. "Do you think they'll let us be a three group? I dont really know anyone else"

(My "Evil" character)
I siy on a lawn chair, playing a mini 3d dueling game against myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"I don't see why not" Blue said

(You guys think we should role play out double duels, well we might have too since there are only three of us at the moment)

"We can pick anyone regardless of gender?" Fang said and blushed thinking that she could partner up with Zane but then realized she had a problem "Wait that would be nice, but I don't not want to be partnered up with Kagami either" She said and sighed "this may be problem" She said,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Yea. I heard that we are gonna do double battles or whatever. Should we strategize as a group?"

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"If we asked, I'm sure we could. There are a lot of Duel Academy people around." Kirito said. He walked up to Proffessor Kingston, and asked him. Drake nodded yes, saying that they would get an expanded room to accommadate for their increased size. Kirito walked back, and relayed the information.

Kagami heard Fang's dilemma, and sighed.
"We can be a group of three. We have an odd number of students, so Proffessor Henricks allowed a group of three for this trip. I'll leave you two love birds be if things spice up if you catch my drift." She said.

Zane heard the exchange, and walked over.
"Group of three? I'm down for it." He said, looking at Fang.

The conductor of the boat pulled in at Duel University, and bellowed, "All aboard everyone, all aboard!" The boat would soon leave for Duel Academy, and then they would set off for the isles.

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-21-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Xaren)
I get off of my lawn chair in the middle of my room and walk for the boat. "I hope they dont mind me crushing people on my own."

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Um O-OK I guess a group of three it is then" Fang said blushing,

"Cool, team duels would be awesome" Blue said but how would or decks work together, oh I could use DNA surgery to turn all your card into dragons and then all my cards would benefit yours as well" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"hmmmm, I dunno. Then my deck would cease to work at all. Half of my cards dont work if i dont have a spellcaster on the field. I could put up my spellcaster village to shut down their use of spell cards pretty much. I can also buff your monsters. With my spell counters."

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2013, 09:46 PM   #9
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Hmm true and my Photon deck pretty much only works for Photon and Galaxy monsters" She said, "Let's see in my Dragon's deck I could use rainbow life to turn any battle damage you would take into life points and Solemn wishes is always a good card when draw phases come around" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 09:49 PM   #10
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Spellcasters and Dragons, what an unexpected team-up. We could try to bog them down with my Sorcerer of Dark Magic, he stops trap cards that affect us, and then we could hit them with something, though I don't know what." Kirito said.

Kagami boarded the ship, letting Zane and Fang catch up. She then looked over the edge, to see that the ship started to get underway, Proffessor Henricks standing at the front of the ship, looking forward, as if he was expecting someone.

Zane boarded, and was handed their room number and key cards. Zane leaned against a wall, waiting for Fang and Kagami.

Old 09-21-2013, 09:57 PM   #11
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Hmm, well I guess if I was able to get my Blue-eyes Shining Dragon out on field it wouldn't matter what you guys played because h would be effected and if we really needed to get rid of card I could send him to the grave and the more dragons I have in my grave the better change I have to use Dragon's mirror to summon 5 head dragon and he can be destroyed by any other monster but a dark type if I dragonic shield I could protect him from getting destroyed by spell trap or monster effects, and even though he wouldn't be able to do damge I could use him to clear the way for you guys to attack their life point, having 5000 attack points and all. If I used DNa surgery to turn you monsters into dragons we could make use of the Dragon;s rage card and do damage even while they are eon the defensive, but everyone having dragon's might not be a good idea for certain cards, but I have recycle so we can put none monster cards that we might need back into our decks" Blue said,

"Whoa this place is huge" Fang said, "I might it was huge just looking at it, but why is it that everything looks bigger ounce your inside of it?" She asked,

Old 09-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #12
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"It always seems that way doesn't it." Zane said. He walked down to their room, and opened the door. He then looked around, impressed.
"Impressive. My only question is why it only has two beds." He said.

The room:

Spoiler:

Kagami looked around, and heard Zane's question. She giggled a little, saying, "Well, looks like two people will have to pair up."

The boat soon reached Duel Academy, where it lined up for students to board.

Proffessor Henricks stood at the top of the steps to board, his hands behind his back, looking at Proffessor Kingston.

Drake grew a smile, and climbed up, giving Gerald a handshake, and a pat on the back.
"Gerald, it's been to long! How's it been?" He asked his old friend.

"It's been fine Drake, glad to see you." Gerald said, a smile on his face.

Kirito sighed, "Well, strategy or not, our ship has arrived. I'll go get the key cards." He walked up, getting the key cards, and waited for everyone to catch up.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:26 PM   #13
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"um, I don't know that's weird" Fang said blushing then looked at Kagami "that's going a little far isn't it" She whispered,

"All aboard!" Blue said excitedly,

Old 09-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #14
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"So you want to sleep on the floor? Just saying." Kagami said.

"It's fine, I don't mind sharing a bed with you Fang, I welcome the idea. Or was that the wrong thing to say." Zane said.

Kirito walked down to the room, and opened the door. He looked around, impressed.
"Nice. This place looks classy. It even has a piano! I am ready to serenade right now." He said stretching his fingers, and cracking his knuckles.

DA room:

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #15
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Um, well if you're cool with it, I guess I can...since Kagami is intent upon having a bed to herself" She said blushing,

"hehe, you're gonna sing?" Blue said,

Old 09-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #16
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"No, but watch me work. The song speaks for itself." Kirito said, sitting down at the piano.

He played a song, closing his eyes as he remembered how to play the song.

Song:

Spoiler:

"I need my personal space." Kagami said, shrugging.

"Yeah, if it's cool with you." Zane says.

Old 09-22-2013, 01:13 AM   #17
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well then I guess its cool then" Fang said shyly,

"wow that's a really nice song" Blue said,

Old 09-22-2013, 06:47 AM   #18
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"My turn on the piano, if that song represents your personality, this one represents mine."

Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIZVaBQupwo

"As a kid piano was my only real talent. It's odd, it feels like their is an opposite personality within me when I play piano. It's odd."

Spoiler:

Old 09-22-2013, 09:20 AM   #19
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Pretty nice. I taught myself how to play piano. That and Duel Monsters have been my two primary interests outside of school." Kirito said.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #20
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well let me try....my parents kind of made my practice said maybe if I had culture I'd...be a better daughter, I made up a song ounce, but they don't like it...nothing I seem to do is ever good enough for them" She said kind of sad for a moment, "anyway, here we go" she said,