Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #41
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Soulbinder RP

I grow tired of you. Kami said.

"I wish. Let's get to the city." Drake said, walking forward. As he was walking, he turned his head to Blaze, asking, "Before, were you following me because of the music I played?"

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #42
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"I've been tired of you!" Iblis growled,

She she stopped and looked and him a little surprised that he knew he was following her, but then again she was purring so she blushed feeling embarrassed "Um, yeah it sounded pretty" She said,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:52 PM   #43
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Really? I've never gotten such kind words before." Drake said.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:55 PM   #44
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Really, Never? Why not?" She asked, "it is pretty" She said,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:15 PM   #45
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"I just guess no one has ever noticed it before. I use it to pass the time amongst myself, plus the fact that it calms Kami just a little bit. I guess I could use it to see if it will calm Iblis as well." Drake said, pulling out his Ocarina. He placed it in his mouth, and started to play a song.

Spoiler:

Old 09-22-2013, 01:18 AM   #46
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Maybe he's not really an angry spirit he's just really violent...and sensitive, but don't mention it him he'll just deny it and get all upset about it" she said giggling,

"I'm inside you I can hear you!" he said,

After a while of listen to music, Iblis stopped complaining and picking fights with everyone for the time being the song seemed to have worked for the moment, Blaze listened as well and purred as she did.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #47
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kami calmed down as well, not picking fights. He fell into a state of slumber, as if resting itself.

After a while, Drake stopped, with both spirits calmed, at least for the moment. Drake put his Ocarina away, and sat on the ground.

"Did it work? I know that Kami fell into slumber, but I don't know if it had any effect on Iblis." Drake said.

Old 09-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #48
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sebastian laughed, spinning and leaping to the low branches of a tree. "Now there, " he said, "that didn't require a healing spirit, did it?" He turned to the girl. "I told you it would. You have to understand your spirit, and then you can sympathize. Sympathize, not tame or put down. I never said anything like that. You put words in my mouth, girlie."

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #49
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"It only calms for a time. Soon, Kami will return to his state of rage." Drake said.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #50
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"I know why he's violent he's super sensitive a irritable" She said "This won't last forever" she said, "I personally don't have a problem with a spirit, he just gets annoying sometimes" She said "I didn't put words in your moth you did call me stupid!" she said,

Old 09-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #51
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Ventus walked the forest, eventually coming to a group of people, one of whom he recognized as Drake, from his own village. He decided to watch the encounter, and step in when things got bad.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #52
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Anyhow, if you still want to find the healer spirit then I'll gladly help you" She said,

Old 09-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #53
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"I'm still up for it." Drake said.

With the words Healer Spirit, Ventus walked to the group, waving at them.
"Hello there! Over here! If you are looking for a healer spirit, I know where to find one." He said.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #54
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Really...and you'd just help us find it?" She asked ears twitch, tail waving in curiosity,

Old 09-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #55
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

Saga sat against a tree, a tree that was frozen along with the rest of the small area.

"You know sitting here isn't going to do much, right?" Sikel said quite bored.

"Well what do you want me to do? I'm lost and I can't find a way out" Saga said as the ice slowly began to spread.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #56
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"So are we going or not?" She asked,

Old 09-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #57
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sebastian sighed, a deep sigh, full of pity. Speaking to the boy, he said, his patience dwindling, "Then you play the song again. Is it that hard to understand?" He turned to the girl once more. "Tonitrua, my spirit, is a cat. I called him stupid, not you." He explained, adding quietly "But if the shoe fits..."
His keen eyes caught the new arrival, another boy. Sebastian sighed again. "He tells you he can find a healing spirit, which, may I add, is no better than forcing your spirit to calm down. You now want to follow him, when only a few minutes ago, I offered to show you one very close by, and you ignore me." The half-Elf rolled his eyes.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #58
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"I would. I already have a reason to trust one of you." Ventus said, looking at Drake.

"Ventus, is that you?" Drake asked. Ventus shook his head yes.

(Sorry, I was gone for a while, doing other stuff.)

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-22-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #59
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Sebastian sighed, a deep sigh, full of pity. Speaking to the boy, he said, his patience dwindling, "Then you play the song again. Is it that hard to understand?" He turned to the girl once more. "Tonitrua, my spirit, is a cat. I called him stupid, not you." He explained, adding quietly "But if the shoe fits..."
His keen eyes caught the new arrival, another boy. Sebastian sighed again. "He tells you he can find a healing spirit, which, may I add, is no better than forcing your spirit to calm down. You now want to follow him, when only a few minutes ago, I offered to show you one very close by, and you ignore me." The half-Elf rolled his eyes.
"I heard that" Blaze said twitching her ears "And you being a jerk isn't exactly welcoming" She said,

Old 09-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #60
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

"Just get up and move already" an annoyed Sikel to Saga.

"Well alright then, but I'm lost enough as it is" he complained while getting up. "Getting ordered around by my soul, great" Saga said as he began to walk.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
role play, soulbinder