Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #21
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Soulbinder RP

"Well he can't be mad at every spirit, every spirit is not to blame" She explained "Maybe he needs a better way to get his anger out?" She said,

"He need to calm down and back off" Iblis growled,

"Down boy" She said kind of teasingly but also advisedly so that he wouldn't get angry over nothing as he usually does,

"I'm not a dog" he said,

"Down tiger...ram..thingy" She said,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #22
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

That spirit of hers needs to mind it's own business. Kami growled.

"Just be quiet Kami." Drake said. "I've been trying to tell him that for years, but he just doesn't listen. Right now I'm trying to think of things that will quell his rage." He said.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #23
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"I am minding my own business you need to back off my ecto space!" he said,

"Hmm, well have to explained you can't help him if he doesn't share, I mean if he just stays angry it hurts no one but himself" She said, "Wouldn't he rather feel good about himself" She said,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #24
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

These fools make me even angrier than I am around you. Kami retorted.

"I was going to go into the city to see if there was something that could quell rage inside a spirit. From how you described Iblis, it seems like he could cool off too. You wanna tag along?" Drake asked.

Old 09-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #25
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Sure I've heard of magical items and spells that can calm spirits so maybe they have some here" She said,

"who you callin fool, ya fool!" Iblis said,

(Ah I love killer B he's funny)

Old 09-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #26
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

(Dragon, if I had remembered that there was a cat race.... god, I would have picked it in a heartbeat. Too bad.)
Sebastian strode the forest, inhaling deeply, his eyes closed. He listened to the forest, the noise of the insects, the rustling of the leaves, the birdsong. He held the breath as he listened, then slowly exhaled. Within him, he could feel Tonitrua stir.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #27
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(Well you could make up races as long as you ran them by me first so even if you didn't know you could have had it, its magical world for the most part anything is possible)

"Well then, lets go in and see what we can do about these two shall we" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 09:26 PM   #28
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Then let's go." Drake said, walking to the city.

Old 09-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #29
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"So where should we start" She said "do you think a possessed item holding a healer spirit inside of it might help, I hear can sooth angry spirit pretty well" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #30
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Some sixth sense, or perhaps some noise his subconscious picked up, turned Sebastian around, where he caught sight of the two figures walking out of the forest. His interest piqued, he followed them cautiously, stalking as he had on so many of his hunts.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 09-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #31
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"If i could bind it to my Ocarina, there might be a song that could help to soothe it." Drake said, walking forward.

Old 09-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #32
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Only a few feet behind them, Sebastian asks, "What is it that you're looking for, hm?"

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 09-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #33
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Drake turned around, saying, "Looking for a healing spirit."

Old 09-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #34
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Blazes ears twitch and she turns around "um we're looking for a way to calm angry spirits" She said "His spirit in angry and mine is well just violent but it wouldn't hurt him to calm down every once in a while" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 09:56 PM   #35
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Once again, Tonitrua stirred.An angry spirit, Tonitrua thought inside him, electricity has quite interesting.... calming properties. His spirit spoke quietly.
Sebastian laughed at the two in front of him. "Soulbinders should be able to empathize with their own spirit, and calm them by themselves. Only a weak-willed person would need such an artifact." Sebastian shook his head disapprovingly. "But if you need it that badly, there are none in the town you're headed to. It's barely a village, and they wouldn't have a rare thing such as you're looking for." Sebastian shrugged.
The old man implied that he had one, Sebastian, remember. The storm spirit gave off a strange emotion, that of amusement and a certain benevolence. Bast, we should show them.
Sebastian threw his hands into the air. "Stupid cat. It's not my problem." But he sighed, turning back to the forest, looking over his shoulder as he jogged away, zig-zagging through the trees at with a speed his Elven father had passed down to him.

(Anyway, I'll be back on tomorrow.)

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 09-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #36
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"And what exactly would you know, you don't know how every spirit is, like I said he's just violent for no reason...well mostly because he's like super sensitive" She said,

"I am not!" he said,

"Hush" She said "Anyway his spirit was betrayed and its angry, just because spirits express their feelings doesn't make person weak if they can't calm them down they aren't pets, they can't be tame you live along side spirts and work with them" She said, "And I and I am not stupid" She said growling a little bit since she was a race of cat person,

Old 09-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #37
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"I've tried everything. His rage makes him incapable of calming unless an outside force is applied." Drake said.

I'd like to see the fools just try to quell my wrath. They would gawk in awe of me. Kami growled.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #38
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Gawk, don't you mean gag, because all your bragging about your rage is making me want to throw up my mana" Iblis said,

Well if we can find a soulbinder with a healer spirit or someone with a possessed item that has a healer spirit inside then maybe it'll help" she said,

Old 09-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #39
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Possible. I'd just like to have Iblis and Kami stop their bickering." Drake said.

You're right, gawk isn't the right word. Tremble in fear is more like it. And silence Drake, focus on your task. Kami growled.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah that would be nice they seem to have grown fond of arguing with each other, well with any luck they'll tire themselves out and blow off some steam" She said,

"Oh yes they'll tremble in fear all right and they look up at you wonder 'My god will he ever shut up? make the noises stop mommy!' " Iblis said,

Tags
role play, soulbinder