Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Soulbinder RP

OK this is the Soulbinder RP thread, this will be the only RP thread until we get enough people to where we would need more thread if we get that many people.

The RP will start out in a mysterious forest like this.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Soulbinder RP

Ariana walked the bridged path through the mysterious forest, wile spirits roamed the forest and a the light of moonflowers lit the forest.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Blaze jumps through the trees of moonlit forest, she liked the trees and it was becoming her nature to travel by them. she stopped and smelled the air and her ears twitched. "I smell a dog..." she said seeming displeased,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #4
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(Hey are you saying I smell like wet dog? XD)

Ariana stops and looks around at the forest it was very tick, so thick that she couldn't see the sky, she couldn't tell if it was night or day, not by seeing the sky anyhow moonflowers only opened at night, so she knew it wasn't day time.

"We shouldn't travel in the morning the flowers will close and there will be no light" Gemios said from within her,

"I could always use lighting to light my way, remember?" She said,

"True, but I don't know" he said,

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #5
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(Maaaaybe :3 )
Blaze thinks about what she should do she didn't want to meet up with the dog person especially not if it was an Urufu, they were kind of violent towards her kind but an Inuko might be friendly...too bad they all smelled the same to her.

Old 09-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #6
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Drake walked the forest, wandering to the city, but seemed to have gotten lost. He sighed, and started playing on his ocarina, trying to pass the time.

Spoiler:

(Drake is playing the main melody.)

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Blaze find her way around the dogish smell and leave to forest and look up at the night sky, the moon was full and blue "Asailus Moon, well the water spirits should be very powerful tonight" She said "Too bad you're a fore spirit huh Iblis" she said when she heard some type of melody with her keen cat like hearing and followed it to a city,

Old 09-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #8
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Drake continued to play his Ocarina, finally finding his way out of the forest. He walked to the outlying plains, his spirit, Kami, was grumbling inside Drake.

Your attempts to quell my rage are becoming more and more disstasteful. Where will this quest bring you, I wonder. Kami said, his voice echoing through the chasms of Drake's soul.

Drake stopped playing his Ocarina, and looked at the sky. He smiled, saying, "It will finally make you stop hating everything. Once that subsides, then the next adventure begins." He said.

And what adventure would that be? Kami asked.

"Whatever adventure comes our way. And you'll be ready to take it on with me." Drake said.

Old 09-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #9
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Blaze finds the source of the sound and sees and elf out in the plains , she keeps her distance and watches him from within the tall grass, hoping that he'd play again.

Old 09-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #10
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Then play your songs, elf. They amuse me. Kami said, his voice withdrawing.

"As you say then." Drake said, walking forward. He pulled out his Ocarina once more, and started to play again.

(Drake is playing the main melody.)

Old 09-21-2013, 04:04 PM   #11
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Blaze closes her eyes enjoying the sounds of the music, her ears twitch a little and she starts to purr.

"Would you silence yourself he'll hear you making all that noise" Iblis said,

Old 09-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #12
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Drake thinks he hears a purring sound, turning around, though not stopping his music. He thinks he sees someone, but he didn't want to disturb the person, so he kept playing, and walked forward.

Old 09-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #13
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Blaze see the boy walking away, knowing that if he got too far away she would be able to hear the music anymore she quiet starts to follow him.

Old 09-21-2013, 04:55 PM   #14
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

After a while of this, Drake reached the outskirts of the city, seeing it's beautiful skyline. He stops playing, putting his Ocarina away. He then looks at the city, taking a deep breath.

"Hopefully there's someone here who knows more about spirits than I do, and how to calm them better than I can." Drake said.

I'd like to see you try to calm the flames of my rage, boy. Kami said.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #15
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Um...I know about spirits" Blazed mewed shyly,

Old 09-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #16
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Drake turned around after the comment, to see a girl. He walked up to her, and held out his hand.
"My name is Drake. You wouldn't know anything about how to calm an angry spirit would you?" He asked.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #17
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"To Calm a Spirit, well that all depends on what spirit is angry about" She said, "My name is Blaze by the way" he said,

Old 09-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #18
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Nice to meet you Blaze. My spirit, Kami, is, well, I'm not sure what he's mad about. He keeps telling me that other spirits betrayed him, but I don't know what it's about." Drake said.

I neglect to tell you that information. When you can prove to me that you can wield my power, that is when I will reveal myself to you. Kami said.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #19
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well my spirit Iblis is, well not angry, he's easily angered but mostly he's just violent so I using train or find bad people to fight, usually calms him down" She said, "It all depends on why the spirit is angry if you fix whatever is wrong then you can calm it down" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #20
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"That's the thing, apart from the fact that he was betrayed, I don't know who betrayed him and why. He is just angry by every spirit he comes across." Drake said, "I've been trying to get more info, but he refuses."

I have suffered an eternity of pain, to atone for sins I have not committed. Forced from my throne like a rat. Kami said, his anger starting to rise at the presense of Iblis.

Tags
role play, soulbinder