Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #21
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Dragon Age RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
"No you don't the house is imaginary" She said laughing at his silliness "I told you this riddle has no answer" She said, "In truth there are bears up north, but none in the north pole, polar bears live in the should pole so if no bears live in the north pole the bear has no color" She said "There is not bear so can't tell me what color it is" she said giggling,
"All right you got me," he laughs.

"Michael Earthkin," a voice says behind him.Michael looks back and sees a squad of Templars.

"What can I do for you fellas," he says pouring some ale in cup.

"Your under arrest for being a apostate, heresy, treason, murder, thievery, destruction of property, and many other minor crimes how do you plea," he says.

"Oh come on I'm a honest business man my stall is just outside the tavern. I don't know any of the crimes you speak of. My friend here can vouch for me and the dwarf outside will as well," he says pointing at Artemis.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #22
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Right and you said it was hersay so that means that someone just said he did, you know actually know if he did" She said, his stand is outside" She said,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #23
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
"Right and you said it was hersay so that means that someone just said he did, you know actually know if he did" She said, his stand is outside" She said,
"well you match a description that has been regularly given and elf in robes.."
"So I happen to be a elf who wares robes do you know how many people in the city matched that description, and not every elf his a mage you tin fool go bother someone else," he says furiously.

"I... I'm sorry sir I must have the wrong person come on boys will go some where else," the Templar says leaving the building quickly.

Michael pushes away the ale and says, "guess I don't need that."

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Danzi; 09-23-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #24
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Well that was...unpleasant" She said,

Old 09-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #25
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well that was...unpleasant" She said,
"Hmm good thing I'm good at talking or we would have been in some trouble right," he jokes.

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #26
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Maybe..I guess your big mouth is good for something" She jokes back,

Old 09-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #27
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Maybe..I guess your big mouth is good for something" She jokes back,
"I'm hurt," he says holding his chest. "I think my heart is breaking," he laughs. "Seriously though I like you your a witty one. A lot different from what I first thought of yay," he says.

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #28
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Her ears stand up for a moment and she looks at him with a bit of surprise and light blush on her face then looks down at the table "Well it was scared before, I'd just gotten finished running for my life away from the dark spawn and landed in a city full of crazy Templars" She said "I guess I'm just more used to it now" She said,

Old 09-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #29
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Her ears stand up for a moment and she looks at him with a bit of surprise and light blush on her face then looks down at the table "Well it was scared before, I'd just gotten finished running for my life away from the dark spawn and landed in a city full of crazy Templars" She said "I guess I'm just more used to it now" She said,
"Want to here a bit of advice from a traveler and fighter. It is alright to be scared it is a natural part of life. What makes someone special is they admit they are, but they face those fears anyway. Look at me I sounding like a old man hard to believe I'm 18 isn't it," he smiles and laughs.

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #30
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Laughs a little "It sound like you stole form an old man, so you might be right" She said,

Old 09-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #31
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Laughs a little "It sound like you stole form an old man, so you might be right" She said,
"Anyways lets not let them ruin our evening lets go check up the new stall their might be something you want in there," he says getting out of his seat he pays for the meal and walks out the door.

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #32
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Hmm, You know I haven't really thought about what I might want since I got here, well other than food" She said,

Old 09-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #33
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Hmm, You know I haven't really thought about what I might want since I got here, well other than food" She said,
"Well a pretty girl like you could use a little jewelry I think," he says
Walking up to the stall he ask," Any sales since I been away Beorn."

"Yes sir I sold a couple of necklaces and a dagger," he says.

"Good work. Now I want you to show my friend he the jewelry we have," he says.

"Right away sir miss do you have something in mind," he asks opening a small chest filled with assortment of jewelry and showing it to her.

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #34
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

She blushes laughing just a little with a small smile on her face "Thanks" She said, "Um, I'm not sure she said looking into the chest to see if there was anything she might want "I don't know they all look so pretty" she said when she saw something she like "um is it O if I have this?" She asked,

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #35
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
She blushes laughing just a little with a small smile on her face "Thanks" She said, "Um, I'm not sure she said looking into the chest to see if there was anything she might want "I don't know they all look so pretty" she said when she saw something she like "um is it O if I have this?" She asked,

Spoiler:
"Hmm pretty piece but nothing really special, but if you like it it's worth 90 silver," says Beorn

"Give it to her its a present," says Michael

"Sir we can't just hand out jewelry," says Beorn

"take it out of my side of the cash. I intend to give it as a present," he says back.

"Very well sir here you go," says Beron handing it over to Michael. Michael puts it around her neck and smiles.

"That looks pretty good on ya," he says.

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #36
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

She blushes and smiles "uh, thank you, but feel kind of bad, because I have anything for you" She said "Well if there's a certain type of food you like I can try to make it for you" She said,

Old 09-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #37
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
She blushes and smiles "uh, thank you, but feel kind of bad, because I have anything for you" She said "Well if there's a certain type of food you like I can try to make it for you" She said,
"Nah its all good we just ate and quite frankly talking to you was nice. Plus I kinda ruin the evening so I think it is worth at least a necklace," he says and smiles.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Danzi; 09-23-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #38
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Ruined it? Oh mean about the Templars" She said and smiled back at him "Alright then, maybe some other time, but that you, it was very sweet of you to get this for me" She said,

Old 09-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #39
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Ruined it? Oh mean about the Templars" She said and smiled back at him "Alright then, maybe some other time, but that you, it was very sweet of you to get this for me" She said,
"What can I say I like woman with pointy ears," he jokes than yawns. "I'm beat I'm going to go find somewhere to sleep see you later Artemis," he says turning into a hawk he flaps and eventually disappears into the sky.

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

She blushes, giggles and smiles at what he says and watches him leave, then she too goes home to go to sleep.

Tags
age, dragon, role play