Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-21-2013, 07:33 AM   #41
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP Duelist University

"I'm guessing there has to be a neutral ground where it takes place, like a town in between us and the Duel Academy." Kagami said.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #42
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"I guess that makes sense" She said, "I'm working on another deck I have me main theme but a need a few cards to fill in the spaces while at the same time would be of use to me" she said, "Something that would work for the attribute not the type, unless I was able to change the type" she said thinking as she looked at a mini laptop that was on was on her other arm opposite her duel disk, it was like a laptop watch.

(Also she looks like this)
Spoiler:

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 09-21-2013 at 08:31 AM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #43
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Nice, I want to see it in action someday. And about that tournament, if it means smacking around those Duel Academy guys, then let's do it. I'm itching for a duel against them." Zane said.

"I'm itching for some payback." Kagami said.

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-21-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #44
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Then I'm guessing your brother can wait until your duel with Blue then" Fang said giggling a little, "Um sure, hopefully I'll win with it" She said,"I mean I can make me a deck that will get me a win easy, but I like a certain type of card and I've been working on a decent one for month but then I always find something wrong with it so I have to start over" she said,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #45
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Liking a ceartain card type opens new doors when building your decks. It all comes down to personal preference. If your heart isn't in it, then your deck has no purpose. Think of it like, someone special. You want that person to know that you care about them, but if you just send them a half-hearted love note or something, it fails to convey your emotion. Your decks are the same way. You need to put your heart in it." Zane said, looking at Fang.

Kagami grew a grin, saying, "Yeah, just like Zane said."

Old 09-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #46
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Fang blushes and her pushes her glasses back up to her eyes, since for whatever reason they kind of slid down then he was talking "Um I-I guess that's right" She said then then saw Kagami with a grin on her face "I am never going to hear the end of this am I?" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #47
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Probably not." She said.

Zane sighed, "From what I hear, we are probably setting out on this thing tomorrow. Best get our decks ready." Zane said, walking back to his dorm.

Old 09-21-2013, 04:07 PM   #48
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Right I just need a few cards" She said thinking then she heard Kagami "I thought so" She sighed,

Old 09-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #49
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"So, you like him back?" She said, giggling.

Old 09-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #50
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Quiet you!" She said blushing, looking around to see if he was there "Um...maybe" She said tapping her index fingers against eachother while looking down at them,

Last edited by Dragon Style; 09-21-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #51
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagami laughed, leading the two back to their dorm.
"Did I hit a sore spot?" She said, opening the door.

Old 09-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #52
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"That depends would I be hitting sore spot if I mentioned how you were utterly crushed by Blue?" She growled with a bit of an attitude then she sighed and calmed down, "I'm sorry, I don't know it just...I'm a logical person everything can be explained logically through science, crushes aren't logical, they make absolutely no sense" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #53
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"You stay out of that!" Kagami said growling, her attitude spiking as well. When she heard Fang's next comment, she calmed down as well, saying, "Crushes aren't supposed to be logical. You need to trust your gut more when it comes to these things. You like him, when we get to the site of this tournament, you can ask to spend some time with him, i'm sure he'd say yes." Kagami said. "It's what i'd do in your position if I liked him."

Old 09-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #54
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well" She sighed "I guess I could try" She said, "Um..thanks" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #55
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"No problem. Just trust in your gut. I got some new info on the tournament. It's supposed to be on an island, and we're boarding cruise ships to get there. I don't know if each school is taking a separate boat, or if they are putting the schools together, but a romantic cruise with Zane could be just what you need." Kagami said.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #56
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well I guess that could work" Fang said blushing and smiling to herself as she thought about it "I think I may be done with my deck also I think I finally came up with perfect deck with the cards I like" she said,

Old 09-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #57
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Nice, I'm sure they'll get you far in the tournament." Kagami said.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #58
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"I hope so I'm a bit worried bout the high to low level monster ratio of this deck" She said, "The low level still outnumber the high but a decent about but I'm a bit worried about it" She said, "I guess I'll I'll find out soon" She said,

Old 09-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #59
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Time to get ready for the tournament." I shuffle my deck and randomly remove one card. I then shuffle the other cards I have not in my deck and randomly grab one. I dont look at the cards I switched. "I wonder if that was a positive or negative thing I added. Now time to go duel someone."

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #60
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah, I guess we should get some rest for tomorrow." Kagami said, changing it her pajamas, and getting in bed.

(I'll just fast forward to the next day when your character gets to sleep.)

Tags
role play, yu-gi-oh