Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #21
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP Duelist University

(My anti character doesn't go to the duelist university. We will meet him at the tourney.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #22
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(ok)

Kagami laughs.
"You sure about that? You said that he made you scared." She says, playfully

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:04 PM   #23
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"I said he creeped me out OK there something off about the guy likes pure evil or something" She said ans shivered a little "I never said I was scared of him" She said,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #24
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Pure evil is one term. He's more intimidating to me." She said.

Old 09-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #25
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"I mean who spies on their students, its just kind of weird to me" She said,

Old 09-17-2013, 03:23 PM   #26
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"I think it's more of a way to keep track of the duel disks. Like, if they get stolen, he can keep track of them." Kagami says, "I think it's also to find out if students snuck out to duel people outside of the academy. Because ditching class is suddenly a bad thing." Kagami said.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #27
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Proffessor Henricks' voice comes out on the intercom.
"Attention all students. Please come down to the auditorium right away, and line up with your dorms."

Kagami hears the announcement, and sighs, "Sounds important. You might want to get dressed into your Raviel Gold uniform, you don't want to be confused for a Uria Crimson do you?" She says.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #28
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Golden Hamon uniform? uh sure, why not" She says and changes into it.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #29
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagami walks out of the door, and into the hallway, walking towards the elevator, where students are going to the assembly.
"Wonder what this is about?" Kagami said, entering the elevator.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #30
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"You better hope that is about you and your brothers little friend" She said snickering a little,

Old 09-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #31
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagami sighed, saying, "Knowing my luck, it probably is."

Old 09-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #32
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"I was only kidding I'm sure he's not having and entire assembly about one stupid duel" She said,

Old 09-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #33
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well, let's get on with it." She said, the elevator stopping. When the door opened, she saw another Hamon Gold boy walk into the auditorium, and she sped up, catching up to him.
"Hey, do you know what the assembly is about?" She asked.

Zane saw a girl ask him what the assembly was about, and he looked at her, replying, "I think it's about the School Tournaments held between us and the Duel Academy each year. We're supposed to get info on it today. You and your pretty little friend over there should get into the auditorium soon, you know how the Proffessor is when someone is late." He said.

Old 09-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #34
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Um right, we know" Fang said feeling awkward and blushed just a little bit and fixed her glasses,

Old 09-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #35
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Ooooh! Someone likes you Fang!" Kagami said.

Zane walked into the auditorium, lining up with his dorm.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #36
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"u-um, you think so?" Fang asked, "I mean uh, I'm sure he's just being nice" she said feeling a little shy, and looked him one more time before she lined up with her dorm,

Old 09-19-2013, 09:24 PM   #37
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Of course i'm sure. The way he said it and all gives it away. And from the way you sound, the feeling is mutual." Kagami said, a grin on her face, as she lined up in her dorm. From the way everything was organized, Fang was on the far left, with Kagami right next to her, and Zane just so happened to be next to Kagami.

Proffessor Henricks took the stage, looking at the students before him. He took a deep breath, and started to pace around the stage, keeping his gaze on the students.
"Nice to see that all of you made it here on time. This type of discipline will help us in the coming activity. As some of you may know, us, and our rival school of Duel Academy will be participating in a tournament against eachother. I just wanted to tell you how all of this would take place. First off, there will be the welcoming ceremonies, where everyone will enter into the tournament city, and will go to the Duel Arena, where the Tournament will be kicked off with a duel between Proffessor Kingston of Duel Academy, and myself. After which, the time is yours to walk around the city, which will be turned into a fair and carnival to give you the time to talk amongst yourselves, and amongst the students of rival academies. You may have exhibition matches at this time. The following day of the tournament, the first matches will begin, and then the time is yours. This process will repeat until we get to the final match, and then the awards ceremony will be held, with the winners receiving commendations, and then we will return here. I don't suppose I have to tell you the repurcussions of not being on your best behavior on this trip. You represent the Duel University, and you will be expected to behave like Gentlemen and Ladies. Dismissed. If you have any questions, please see me on your way out." Proffessor Henricks finished.

"Talk about intimidating principals." Zane remarked, crossing his arms as everyone started to leave, going back to their dorms.

Old 09-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #38
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah, we figured that out this morning when we came back to school" she said,

Old 09-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #39
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"It's like he's trying to be as stern as possible. But the thought of a tournament and fair sounds pretty nice." He said.

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-21-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Yeah, I guess it does, but where does the fair take place, here or at the duel academy?" she asked,

Tags
role play, yu-gi-oh