Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Yu-Gi-Oh RP Duelist University

OK this is the rival school Duelist University

(Your second characters rank is mirrored by your first)

Crimson Uria
Golden Hamon
Azure Raviel

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh RP Duelist University

(I'm guessing Kagami and Fang are out at the moment.)

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(Yerp)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:12 PM   #4
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(Can I make the pricipal guy person for the Duel Academy and Duel University? I have some ideas that I think would be cool.)

Old 09-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(Sure, sounds cool)

Old 09-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #6
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(Bump)

"Well, we're back...and I think I may be done with my real deck Kagami" She said,

Old 09-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #7
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"All right then." Kagami said, getting back into the Academy.

Proffessor Henricks sat by the gate, his usual stern expression across his face as he watched the two girls arrive back.
"Welcome back. First, I would like to say, that I watched the whole encounter through the cameras in your duel disks. Kagami, your skills dissapoint me, but the students at Proffessor Kingston's Academy can be rather tricky. I know this fact better than anyone. You will get one more chance before any punishment is handed out. Do not dissapoint me. As for you Fang," Gerald said, pulling out a tablet. He pressed his finger on the screen, and dragged it from one side of the screen to another, before placing the tablet back inside his jacket.
"Your skills were commendable. You not only managed to defeat one of the higher ranking students in Duel Academy, but you managed to utterly crush him under your heel. You are hereby promoted to Hamon Gold, and will be sharing a dorm with Kagami. I expect great things from you two." He said, and turned on his heel, walking at a brisk pace back to the main Academy building.

Kagami seemed to slump over, in disbelief at what she had heard.
"He caught it all?" She said, taking all this new information in.

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 09-16-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #8
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"I'm Hamon Gold now, on the first day?" Fang said in disbelief and kind of afraid "I guess we can't hide anything from him, so we can't lose again or he'll know" She said,

Old 09-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #9
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"And we're sharing a dorm room too, according to what he said." Kagami said, walking to the Hamon Gold building. She led the group to the B-wing hallway, and found room 120. She opened the door, revealing a lavish suite.

The suite:

Spoiler:

Kagami stepped in the room, stretching her arms out in front of the doorway.
"So, this is our new home. Make yourself comfortable I guess." She said, lowering her arms, and walking further into the room.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #10
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Will do", she sat down and looked at lap top seemingly going over simulations of her deck and smiled "Yes this should work perfectly" She said,

Old 09-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #11
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"There is a walk-in closet with some Hamon Gold uniforms you can change into." Kagami said, pointing to a closet. She sat down on her bed, looking out the window.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #12
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Right thanks, so about you and your brother, why is that one card so important to you, i mean there much be much better cards out there than it, why is such a big deal that he has it?" She asked curiously,

Old 09-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #13
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"It's the only memento we have from our father, who died of lung cancer. He gave Kirito that card, the only thing we have to remember him by, to him! Why couldn't he have given it to me? Or gave both of us something?" Kagami said, some hints of tears starting to emerge in her eyes, "But no, he had to give it to him!" She yelled. By now, the hints of tears started to grow into actual tears, the first tear stating to drip down her face.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #14
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Fang seemed bit socked then her expression turned serious to point kind of determined "Then, there is only one option, defeat Kirito and get the card, if only we could invoke a duel with rules according the battle city tournament and come with a deck that would insure you're victory over him then he'd have to give you the card without question" Fang said typing on her computer seeming to be going over over simulations again,

Old 09-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #15
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagami wiped the tears from her face, and shook her head.
"I have to get this on my own. If I don't, then it's not my victory." She said.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #16
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"But of course, I never said I was going to duel for you, but a new deck might not be a bad idea" She said, "Completely up to you of course"

Old 09-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #17
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"A new deck doesn't sound bad. I'll just have to take some time to get used to it is all." Kagami said.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Right, we don't want to upset the headmaster" fang said seeming just a little bit scared when she mentioned him,

Old 09-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #19
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"You're seriously scared of him? He just placed cameras in the duel disks, not in the dorms. And it makes sense. He isn't a man to be feared, unless you're a scaredy cat." Kagami says playfully.

Old 09-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #20
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"The guy gives me the creeps OK and I am not!" She said

Tags
role play, yu-gi-oh