Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #21
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Hashirama and tobirama vs MS obito and Madara

Hashirama takes on madara and uses his wood style jutsu to kick his ass again. I read somewhere that hashirama nearly kill madara the last time. So, madara wasnt holding back. At the same time, hasjirama also defeated the kyuubi. Over the years, madara would have provedm but not emough to beat hashirama.

Im not sure about tobirama. He would use his water jutsu and teleportation. Obito phases and attacks. Im sure they would cancel each other, but obito would win. Hashirama, after beating madara, comes to kick obito's ass, and wins.

Forgive me if its messed up... but thats my opinion on this fight.

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:48 PM   #22
Fictiion
Freshmen Academy Student

Fictiion is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=Hiei;6845420]Either way, what can Hashirama and Tobirama do against Giant Susanoo? Hashirama doesn't actually have the feats to stop it. One group slices mountains and makes their group pretty much immune to attacks. The other doesn't.

I mean, hype says that Hashirama can take out MS Madara. But... feats.

Tobirama can't do much offensively, apart from hellacious support. I'll have to see what Hashirama is capable of before I make a definitive answer.

I know this was a troll's topic, but it's actually a good fight.[/QUOTE

Umm shinsuusenju come to mind?
Fictiion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:49 AM   #23
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

Changed OP...

Madara gets upgrades.......

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:27 AM   #24
PlanetaryDevastation
Apprentice Genin

PlanetaryDevastation has completed a tough C-rank mission!PlanetaryDevastation has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I still have to give it to hirishima and tobi thousand Buddha palm tanks all, even with Rinnegan Madara can't stop it & tobi can hold obito off
PlanetaryDevastation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:37 PM   #25
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
I still have to give it to hirishima and tobi thousand Buddha palm tanks all, even with Rinnegan Madara can't stop it & tobi can hold obito off
I am pretty sure a meteor would cripple that statue.

Inb4 Durhur Oonoki lifted the meteor with Light Boulder Jutsu and tons of sand used by Gaara
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #26
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I am pretty sure a meteor would cripple that statue.

Inb4 Durhur Oonoki lifted the meteor with Light Boulder Jutsu and tons of sand used by Gaara
You sort of debate against yourself nowadays don't ya? I think the statue could stop the meteor....since Onoki lifted the meteor with light boulder jutsu and tons of sand used by Gaara.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:13 PM   #27
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
You sort of debate against yourself nowadays don't ya? I think the statue could stop the meteor....since Onoki lifted the meteor with light boulder jutsu and tons of sand used by Gaara.
Even after Maruko's durhurhur.

Maybe one, but a meteor on top of a meteor is a different story.

Gravity manipulation is also a bit different from Buddhist palms. I imagine.
The Black Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #28
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Of course it's different, but the raw strength of the statue should achieve the same result against a full weight meteor. Now two of them is the issue.

Perhaps Tobirama can teleport a portion if not the entirety of the second meteor akin to Minato with the Tailed beast bomb? I don't remember how his s/t ninjutsu works though therefore I'm quite certain I'm missing something on that possibility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:16 PM   #29
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Black Chidori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I don't think Tobirama has any sealing feats like that. Minato had learned from Kushina, and for that matter, his seal wasn't quite large enough to handle an entire meteor. There is a big difference between a ball of chakra and a rock the size of a small city.

None of this matters though, because Rinnegan and meteor is restricted. Without that, Team Hashi wins.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:24 PM   #30
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am not debating against myself, as I've never taken a side in this thread, I was neutral. And what I said was a mere point added, nothing else.

And as I foresaw in my dur hur.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:32 PM   #31
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Chidori View Post
None of this matters though, because Rinnegan and meteor is restricted. Without that, Team Hashi wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arale Uchiha View Post
Madara has Current Rinnegan feats and Mokuton.
OP Maddy has rinnegan and Mokuton.

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:59 PM   #32
PlanetaryDevastation
Apprentice Genin

PlanetaryDevastation has completed a tough C-rank mission!PlanetaryDevastation has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yea if onoki & Gaara can pull it off what makes you think BP Can't? If The Meteor tanks one hand he has 999 hands left to go & even though obito can teleport through demensions Tobimara can teleport through seals for instants lets say tobi puts a seal on obito Tobimara is going everywhere obito goes and other then that his water Ninjutsu's surpasses all of obito's Justu's hands down!! Lets not forget hirashima can summon wood dragon at the same time as BP so he can attack while he defend from the meteors, don't you think & it seems like in the manga Madara can't absorb ninjutsu at the same time so yea

Last edited by PlanetaryDevastation; 01-06-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:35 PM   #33
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

Quote:
If The Meteor tanks one hand he has 999 hands left to go
Where are you getting this info that one hand can stop a meteor? o-0

Quote:
Tobimara is going everywhere obito goes and other then that his water Ninjutsu's surpasses all of obito's Justu's hands down!!
His water ninjutsu feats are crap. Hell, Suigetsu has shown better feats with water.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:31 AM   #34
PlanetaryDevastation
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Where are you getting this info that one hand can stop a meteor? o-0

His water ninjutsu feats are crap. Hell, Suigetsu has shown better feats with water.
I take back the whole one arm gone & 999 left argument, but i think it can despite the fact shown In The Manga The Buddah Statue It Self Took Up A Whole Landscape It made Karuma look like a little pet puppy & remember Karuma is big as the hidden leaf village it selfs shown in the whole tobi (masked man) vs minato arc! So give or take i think the statue should be the same size or even bigger I strongly believe it can stop a meteor, the statue doesn't only defend it can be use for several other uses & let's not forget wood dragon is far bigger then Karuma too & okay maybe we haven't seen that much of tobimara's water Ninjutsu but his experience on the battle field & his teleportation Jutsu will tank obito no doubt and he's taking care of he's gonna do the best he can to help and protect hirashima & oh yea the only reason why Madara summoned the meteor was because he was Edo Tensei so yea. . . .

Last edited by PlanetaryDevastation; 01-07-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:36 PM   #35
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
I take back the whole one arm gone & 999 left argument, but i think it can despite the fact shown In The Manga The Buddah Statue It Self Took Up A Whole Landscape It made Karuma look like a little pet puppy & remember Karuma is big as the hidden leaf village it selfs shown in the whole tobi (masked man) vs minato arc! So give or take i think the statue should be the same size or even bigger I strongly believe it can stop a meteor, the statue doesn't only defend it can be use for several other uses & let's not forget wood dragon is far bigger then Karuma too & okay maybe we haven't seen that much of tobimara's water Ninjutsu but his experience on the battle field & his teleportation Jutsu will tank obito no doubt and he's taking care of he's gonna do the best he can to help and protect hirashima & oh yea the only reason why Madara summoned the meteor was because he was Edo Tensei so yea. . . .
The thing about Tobirama's teleportation jutsu is that it's kind of canceled out by Obito's Kamui. Hashirama and Tobirama have no way of reaching them in Kamui-land. That opens them up to all kinds of surprise attacks.

For that matter, Tobirama needs to tag Obito and Madara before he can teleport to them. Easier said than done when they can phase.

I don't doubt that the hands can stop a meteor. I just don't know that they can stop two. Even if it manages to break it into pieces, that's still thousands of tons of rock that's going to be raining down on the Hokages, while Obito and Madara safely phase away.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:59 PM   #36
PlanetaryDevastation
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
The thing about Tobirama's teleportation jutsu is that it's kind of canceled out by Obito's Kamui. Hashirama and Tobirama have no way of reaching them in Kamui-land. That opens them up to all kinds of surprise attacks.

For that matter, Tobirama needs to tag Obito and Madara before he can teleport to them. Easier said than done when they can phase.

I don't doubt that the hands can stop a meteor. I just don't know that they can stop two. Even if it manages to break it into pieces, that's still thousands of tons of rock that's going to be raining down on the Hokages, while Obito and Madara safely phase away.
Well I Don't Have Proof That It Would Teleport Him To Obito's Dimension, But Is There Proof That It Cancels Out Tobirama's Teleportation Seal?
Old 01-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #37
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

If he managed to tag Obito, could he get to the other dimension? Is that what you're asking?

That's impossible to know. Minato could have pulled something off if that was the case, but it never happened. Either way, he has to tag him first. I don't know if they've ever been capable of dimension hopping with FTG though. If the Sharingan isn't involved, I don't think there's a way into Kamuiland.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #38
PlanetaryDevastation
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
If he managed to tag Obito, could he get to the other dimension? Is that what you're asking?

That's impossible to know. Minato could have pulled something off if that was the case, but it never happened. Either way, he has to tag him first. I don't know if they've ever been capable of dimension hopping with FTG though. If the Sharingan isn't involved, I don't think there's a way into Kamuiland.
Well You Sounded Certain That It Would Canceled It That's Why I Had To Ask & Kamui Doesn't Take Him To A Place That Solely Belongs To Him, It's A Place Somewhere In Different Time & Space Where Only His Kamui Can Take Him.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #39
The Black Chidori
Genin Elite

Quote:
Kamui Doesn't Take Him To A Place That Solely Belongs To Him
Quote:
It's A Place Where Only His Kamui Can Take Him.
Exactly.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:12 PM   #40
PlanetaryDevastation
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Exactly.
Yea so who's to say Tobimara's teleportation seal Can't Take Him To A Different Time & Space if he gets to put a seal on him & he also has a seal that makes him switch places with someone Shown In The Manga So Why Not?

Last edited by PlanetaryDevastation; 01-07-2014 at 07:20 PM.