Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #1
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Smile Stranded Island Rp!

Spoiler:
“Welcome to Ace Island. Your ship crashed here and now you are stranded. You must survive. Survive is the name of the game. There are many things here to watch out for. Dehydration, Starvation, Poisonus animals&food, and also the animals that wouldn’t mind eating you. You have nothing but the small amount of stuff you may have managed to salvage from the ship wreck. Oh and as far as you know there is no way out. Just survive. There are plenty of you here it should be no problem.”

Island No cities though: Spoiler:

"Please do tell us a little bit about yourself. Name,Age,Gender,Height,Weight,Skills,History. We are realistic here so no 19 year old doctors. You want the skills you gotta pay the price."

could do something like:
every 2 pages is a day

Dehydration:
1 day without water: Minor Dehydration. Headache, ache, grouchy, fatigued.
2 days without water: Dehydrated. Minor hallucinations. Greatly fatigued. Possibility to pass out.
3 days without water: Max Dehydrated. Cannot move well talk well. Major Hallucinations.
4 days without water: Dead.

Eating:
1 day without: Hungry. Not much else maybe slightly weak
2 days without food: Minor starved. Weaker, cranky, grouchy.
3 days without food: Starved. Will eat just about anything. Very weak and fatigued. Headache and sore muscles.
4 days without food: Max Starved. Cannot think straight. May become crazed for food. weakest. greatly fatigued. extremely sore.
5 days without food: Nearly Dead. Cannot more walk talk. basically can just open eyes and sleep.
6 days without food: Dead.

Page one is night time and a chance for others to introduce yourselves.
Side not no one liners please. Try as much as you can to make your post as long as you can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

As the boat sailed through the open sea's the moon began to rise. The reflection off the water was just astounding. The peer beauty was immaculate. The waves crashed against the boats. Sending small ripples through the entirety of the boat. The slow but still swaying motion of the boat could remind one of rocking a baby to sleep

The water was calm and quiet as the moon rose higher and higher. Its brightness reflecting more and more off the water. Until it would reach its peak. Showing the large island in the distance. The beauty of the mountains as their enormous shadow was cast across the sea. Creating a blackness which almost looked as though one was looking into space itself.

What seemed to be a small storm approached the boat from the direction of the island. Slowly yet steadily moving the storm approached the boat. Bringing with it rain and waves.

The rain beat all across the desk, with the strength of nails being hammered. Waves crashed against the boat. Turning the slight swaying motion into a devastating twisting and throwing motion. Throwing aboard from side to side. Lighting cracked into the night sky. The only light that could be seen under the giant clouds that now surrounded them.

Suddenly and with the fury of what had to be a God. The boat slammed to one side a large blueish white bolt came flying out of it. Suddenly there was reports of a hole in the boat it was sinking. Lighting had pierced the metal hull of the once swaying metal beauty. It now succumb to the dark waters below it. Submitting to its will and slowly being swallowed.

One could see there was no stopping this. Then another flash and the boat began to sink faster than before. Embracing the sea like a babe to does to his mother in time's of fear. The ocean crashed against the boat showing no signs of letting up or releasing the giant metal beast from her grasp.

The ship now half gone what to do what to do. Many of the crew and shipmates would be dead from the lightning alone. Would the water even be safe. So many questions one could ask themselves, but the most prominent. Was there any time to ask yourself questions?

The ship was being devoured by the monstrous sea. Its waves getting stronger and faster as the ship got smaller and smaller. This beast was not letting up. Nor would it stop until the whole of the ship was gone. It did not fear the sky or the ship. The sea knew it would win and intended to prove it. The waves like fist smashing against the boat as though it were a simple babe and nothing more.

Finally the ship had be engulfed by the water and would exist no more. The ship was gone. Nothing remained of the ship. Nothing, but a few life boats carrying survivors. Hopefully they could at least make it to the island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Reyn was just getting back from a late nights practice. When suddenly the boat began to throw him from side to side. The violent thrust from the boat knocked him off his feet and onto his bottom.

Quickly regaining himself he dashed into his room and grabbed his backpack. He raced through the halls dodging the oncoming people. Who were making their way into the hall and out onto the deck. Upon reaching the deck he noticed the raging storm. The clouds and most notably the lightning.

The white flashes reflected off the water as they struck out. The sight was astounding and yet surreal. Was this really happening? Reyn thought.

Not having enough time to think he heard men yelling about a hole in the bottom of the ship. The ship was sinking. There was no time to think he had to get off the ship, and had to do so now. He dashed toward the rails lending to the lower bigger deck. Racing down them he slipped at the end, but managed to catch himself and ran toward one of the crew.

"We need to secure life boats and get out of here." Reyn shouted. Realizing over the storm and waves he wouldn't be heard otherwise.

The crewman looked at him. "Sir, remain calm. This will all be taken care of shortly."

As he was finishing his statement another bolt flashed from the boat. It shook the boat throwing Reyn into a nearby post and then onto the hard metal flesh of the boat. The smack resonated through Reyn. Being slammed against the metal deck hurt like hell.

Reyn grudgingly got up and and hobbled over to a life boat. He began to ready it. While this was not something he knew much of. He figured it would not be that difficult. After fighting for several minutes with it a hand reached behind him.

"Sir, like this."

Reyn turned to see the crewmen helping him. The crew quickly got the life boat out to the seaside, and began to lower it. "Get in he shouted."

Reyn not objecting obliged and jumped in. The boat was small in size. Even more so compared to the giant metal beast next to them. Would this tiny boat even survive amongst the waves below. Reyn was now frought with worry and had the complete thought that he would die here. The crewmen waited for more to join them.

When a sudden shake of the boat sent Reyn stumbling over the side of the life boat and into the ocean. He may be an expert swimmer and in great condition, but to be a match for the ocean one could never hope for. Alas he swan with all his might toward the ocean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Stranded Island Rp!

Madison suddenly woke up on the shore of the beach as she felt a slight pain and soreness from it. "oww...." she went looking at the wreckage on the shore with her, but most of the boat intact. "great..." she said as she looked and got up. she struggled a bit as she wasn't used to it a bit but felt the sun brazing already from it being the morning. she went to the wreckage and found her backpack in the area where her small cabin was at. "heh, good thing it was water proof" she said as she put it on her back. she hopped back down as she saw a slight shark circling around the wreckage.

she new there were others in the ship, but wasn't sure if they survived. she waited at the trees near the shore as she waited for a bit to see if there was anyone else that had survived. she took a small sip of water before stopping and putting it away. she realized where she sat was a slightly rotted log. it was beginning to rot from the bottom but she realized what other things were there. "ah, maggots..." she said as she had a slight grimace on her face. "didn't think it might come up to this..." she said while feeling a small grumble in her stomach. she bent down a bit, grabbing a few that were crawling about.

she felt them squirm in her hand as she looked at how she was going to eat them. "well, I guess these classes I took and trips are worth something..." she said picking up one with her fingers in the other hand as she put it in her mouth. she was familiar with the taste she didn't think she would eat all too soon again as she made a face from displeasure. "ughh..." she swallowed as she soon poured the rest as she heard the maggots pop from the chewing and she swallowed instantly. she didn't get out her bottle and drink from it, she knew it wasn't worth it after getting a good amount of calories into her body as she resumed her wait

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Before the morning.

I lay on the Deck and take in the air and scene. "Lets hope those clouds Wont make it rain." Suddenly, all hell brakes loose, The wind throws the boat around like a rag doll and as the boat tilts drastically I Slide almost off the deck. I get up and try to center myself, then the lightning pretty much hits feet in front of me I get thrown against the deck, I Then realize that that went directly through the boat. I stand up slowly and the second bolt of lightning hits ahead of me again, and it sends me against the deck again. Using all my strength and my sheer will to survive, I manage to get up again. I then spin around and scream "WOMEN AND CHILDREN, GET IN THE LIFE BOATS NOW!!!" The ship then gets hit strait on by a gigantic wave, sending the ship over backwards. I realize I don't have enough time to save anyone else. I run towards the edge of the boat and make a leap of faith towards a life boat and land directly on the boat, In pain, but I made it out. From the concussive damage to my head, I Have trouble staying awake.

(The next morning.) I look all around the bay, I look to see if any of the people I managed to get on the boat survived, And they didn't. I sit under a nearby tree, waiting for everyone to wake up.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #4
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(i noticed how young my pic looks, so imagine that but a bit older, because i'm supposed to be 21.)

Markus looked around, feeling the rain pour onto his coat. he looked to where his bag was leaning, running over, swinging it over his shoulder. He saw the lightning hit the boat, people falling over the side, some jumping for a life boat. he went for it, but stopped. there was no way such a small craft could make it. he looked over the side of the boat, seeing the wooden remains of a few deck chairs floating there. He lept in, grabbing onto them, using them to keep him above the surface. He draggedhimself onto them, before collapsing in exhaustion onto them, his weight supported, barely, by the planks below him.

Some time the next morning, about eight hours after Markus dived off the boat;

Markus felt himself against land. and that was all that mattered to him at the moment. he started checking his motary functions, making sure he was still working, to put simply. after a few minutes, he sat up, groaning as stiff muscles started to loosen again. he looked at the soaked planks below him, not even useful as firewood for at least a day. He groaned, standing, and felt for the knife at his belt. Chances where, where there where trees, there would be water, and fruit, if he was lucky. but his main hope was to find a small animal at the water, and be able to kill it. he had means of lighting a fire, so he was set out to get a meal. he knew his bag contained an almost empty water bottle, so he would fill that to. he sighed inwardly. stretched a little, then walked into the forest, holding his blade ready. he kept a keen ear for any noises, predator, prey, or, as he hoped, another survivor.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #5
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

Today was the fourth anniversary of Alix leaving her family to fight for her causes, and go on a path she had chosen. She is sitting on her bed in one of the boat's few cabins, drinking to herself. Earlier, she had figured she will board on a boat with no care of the destination. She wondered why she always craved to be in an unknown place every time.

The boat was suddenly rocked by strong waves and wind and she wondered if there was a storm. She grabbed her bag on instinct. As she did so, there was a sudden terrible jolt of the boat, and she flew, hitting her head on the bedpost.

She almost thought she'd lose consciousness until Alix heared muffled and panicked shouts in the hall. The boat was still swaying and she struggled to sit up and maintain her balance as she walked to the door, all the while feeling dizzy with a throbbing pain at the side of her head.

As she opened the door, water rushed in and went up to her ankles.

"What the frell jeck?"
She swung her backpack to her back and, cautiously treaded the slippery halls, keeping clear of furniture that could crush her.
"Where are they.. and why wasn't I given proper warning?"

Arriving at the deck, she saw people climbing unto lifeboats so she rushed to one. Before she was able to reach it, the boat suddenly tilted.

She slid unto the edge, crushing into some barrels, and was thrown into the cold dark sea.

>>>

She was shivering. She was lost. The hull of the tipped-over boat beyond her, and nothing's in sight ahead but waves several meters high. She felt miserable.

A thousand things crossed her mind. Like 'Gotta stay alive'. Hypothermia. Sharks. Strong currents that could drag her further from any land. Exhaustion. Death. Who would feed Don--her dog..

"Oh forgive me, Don." Alix whispered, crying against a huge barrel she had clung on.

After what seemed an eternity, she catches sight of an island not too far from her.

>>>

She could tell it was dawn. She had been lying on the sand for an hour or two, trying to recover from the strain, wanting to sleep but couldn't. A few things from the capsized boat had reached the shore, too. She decided to wait another half-hour before looking around the island.

The Lonely Skeleton of Truth
So there it is in words
Precise
And if you read between the lines
You will find nothing there
For that is the discipline I ask
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be –
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth

Last edited by Chi Rothschild; 09-10-2013 at 01:40 AM.
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:04 AM   #6
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Markus stumbled out into another beach. 'Well that wasn't the right way.' He muttered, turning to go. He noticed a figure on the ground, near the shore. (For clarification, this is you, Chi. I'm assuming your still on the ground) he rushed to it, who he discover was a she, and knelt beside her. 'I can see your breathing, are you awake? Any pain?'

Old 09-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #7
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

The azure sky, white sand, the sound of the waves crashing into the shore, and the deep blue sea that stretched far into the horizon was calming to Alix.

She heard faint sounds of something coming her way. "I can see your breathing, are you awake? Any pain?" Someone spoke.

She opened her eyes to see a man around her age. She looked beyond him wondering if he had company.

She moved her limbs and pushed against the sand to sit up and face him.
"Just a little. I've been resting... Have you seen the others?"

"

So there it is in words
Precise
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be –
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth
Old 09-10-2013, 03:56 AM   #8
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'There might not even be others. I haven't seen others, but this place looks huge. Got any weapons?' He said, gesturing to the large hunting knife at his hip.

Old 09-10-2013, 04:09 AM   #9
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(just an fyi. Pages are night and day. This first is night, so second is day, third is night. Every two pages is a day etc.)

Reyn finally washed ashore. Waking up and coughing up water from withing his stomach. He looked around. The sea it was calm now. There was no storm at the island.

Looking up he saw the massive mountain and large forests that stretched out before. The darkness within the forest allowed for one to not able to see anything. He got on his hands and knees panting and coughing. After the violent ocean ride.

Sore, stunned, and shocked he sat back on his knees. His whole body tingling the adrenaline coursing through his veins. His heart was racing and he looked around the beach.

Crawling forward onto the beach and out of the waves reach he rolled over onto his back and just laid there. Looking into the stars of the night. He thought about how screwed he was. How much his parents were going to be pissed that he didn't show up to the championships. The pain and thoughts made him angry.

He slammed his fist into the soft sand and rolled over. Shivering from the cold temperature of the climate, and the fact he was wet and had very little clothes. He curled up and sat there trying to get warm. The soreness preventing his movement. He didn't like the idea of moving.

Turning and looking into the horizon he could see the sun was begining to rise. It wasn't quite morning and was still rather dark. The sun reflecting from the ocean creating quite the scene.

He then heard others talking. Other survivors. He thought. Looking over he saw what looked to be a man and a women conversing. He sat there staring at them. Wondering if he wanted to be bothered to engage them or not. His strength wasn't great and it seemed like it could be a waste of precious strength to even move over there.

Reaching into his pack he pulled out a bottle of water. He barely twisted the cap off before he guzzled it down. The thirst quenched from his body. He was feeling slightly better but yet still very weak and sore. The ocean was a massive beast to not be trifled with.

Spoiler:

Old 09-10-2013, 04:27 AM   #10
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

(copy that.)

"Now that looks useful. Nothing that'd be really useful in hunting... I have a taser." Alix smiles sheepishly, gesturing to her backpack. "Wanna share why you looked more prepared?"

She scoops up a handful of sand and let them slowly slip from her fingers. "..and since it's barely dawn yet, should we stay here? We might be able to use some things from the wreck that have been washed ashore... and maybe there'd be more survivors around here."

So there it is in words
Precise
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be –
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth

Last edited by Chi Rothschild; 09-10-2013 at 04:34 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:36 AM   #11
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon

(These posts are really long and it annoys me because I don't wanna be "That guy" Who posts like 3 lines, so guhhhhh)

1 more person was still on the lifeboat they hadn't met him he was knocked out, he called for a cry of help and his glasses were next to him somehow not crushed, Hayake wasn't a strong fellow so he got quite a beating from this wreck he was gonna need to standby for a few days but non-the-less he got up and put his glasses on as he put his hand on the wall he walked near the end of the life boat and jumped in the sand landing on his back he looked up to find some people as held his hand out "Little help." He said looking to the man with blue eyes and blue hair as he awaited his response.

Last edited by SaikoroShikon; 09-10-2013 at 04:50 AM.
SaikoroShikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:03 AM   #12
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Reyn looked down to the opposite of the two talking. He notice a life boat had pulled ashore with a few survivors on it. He watched as one plopped out of the boat and onto his back in the sand.

Muscle's aching Reyn was hesitant to move, but it appeared as though the boy was calling out to him and reaching towards him. Reyn stumbled to his feet and stood there in a daze for a second. The quick motion of getting up had sent his head spinning. He stumbled around a bit trying to grab his bearings. When he finally did he collapsed back onto his knees. His body did not want to comply or stand.

Thinking about it he didn't have time to worry about the others. He needed to get back to the championships. He need to win. He wondered if anyone else from his team had survived or not. Looking back down at the boy he felt bad, and began to get up again this time a bit slower.

His chest was sore and bruised from being smashed against the metal hull of the large boat. He leaned forward taking a deep breath. Only to feel more pain. "What the hell does it matter?" he whispered to himself as he stumbled forward toward the boy.

He got half way there when he heard a sudden and unexpected noise from the jungle. The bushes moved and a young girl from the life boat walked toward the jungle in an attempt to get cell service. Suddenly and unexpectedly a beast that looked very similar to a bear jumped out grab her with its mouth. Quickly pulling her in. Little blood trials were all that was left of her.

The sight was shocking and made Reyn fall to his knees. He looked back at the boy reaching his hand out with pure horror in his eyes. This island was going to be the death of them. He knew that while he preferred to fly solo having atleast one person who was willing to help him could be a good advantage.

He quickly got up and proceed over to the boy. Reaching his hand down he grabbed his hand an pulled him up. He stared into the boys glasses and stumbled back towards the others he had seen talking.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ninjamonkies; 09-10-2013 at 05:19 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:05 AM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I decide that I dont have a cuncussion, I'm able to focus ect. ect. So I decide to look for survivors or, anything really. I walk eastwards around the edge of the beach until I hear two other survivors. I then begin walking towards the sounds, But I see something interesting first, My backpack, It washed ashore. I was exstactic, in my paranoia I packed 7 days worth of food. I then hold my backpack and walk over to the other survivors. There seemed to be five of them, And then a winged velociraptor like creature jumps forward and grabs the fith person by the head and drags them into the thick. "Oh my god." I then run as fast as my little strength would allow and then realized they were gone. I then ask, "Are you fpur the only survivors you've seen?" I then get as far away from the thicket as possible.

Spoiler:

Last edited by loganace; 09-10-2013 at 05:17 AM.
loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:15 AM   #14
SaikoroShikon
Special Jonin Candidate

SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.SaikoroShikon completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to SaikoroShikon

Sai seeing the Mongolian Bear appear from the trees he was worried he knew this was trouble but he had a plan he took out his combat knife from his waist and slowly approached it as he limped he knew it's weakspot and he was quite the fan of anime so he wanted to make himself look cool he arrived at the bear that was rampaging "Stop." He said as the bear looked to him with it's claws ready he threw the sword at the bears left bottom area right above his leg, the bear fell to the ground and had plenty of fur , but not too soon , the bear did one last thing as it punched sai back he flew back landing in the sand getting so close to the water the bear then collapsed and sai was knocked out again but before he took his nap "Thanks.. For... Helping... Me... Up.." he was on the ground and his eyes began to shut off luckily atleast he got his acquaintances some fur to use for clothing.

SaikoroShikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:43 AM   #15
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

(Death is possible in this rp. Attacking a creature that realistically would kill you prolly will unless you get help fast. Venturing into the jungle at night with less than 5 people is death. No matter what. The jungle is the worst place to be at night. Well until we actually begin to survivor and gather more resources. Getting big cuts and scratches can lead to an infection and kill you as well if not properly treated. These are warnings. The RP is very realistic. Please keep this in mind as we proceed further.)

Reyn watched as the boy attacked the bear. He stood there watching with a puzzled look on his face. "What the hell is he doing? Is he stupid?" Reyn whispered to himself.

He watched as the boy took a chunk of skin out of the bear before being clawed and sent backwards toward the water. The boys chest now bleeding from the vicious claws of the bear. Reyn hobbled over to him as fast as he could.

Back in the distance he heard the bushes move as the bear left the area. Quickly turning back to his survivor mate. Reyn pulled out his basic first aid kit and began to go to work.

It appeared the boy was breathing, but the blood oh the blood. He pulled out the anti-septic he had and began to pat it down cleaning it out. Atleast he was unconscious or this would hurt like hell. Proceeding with the cleaning of the wound. Reyn pulled out what little gauze he had in the kit. He knew there would be enough so he improvised.

He rung out his jacket and began to cut it up with the pocket knife he had. Making little strips of somewhat dry cloth. He place then directly onto the boys wounds and then wrapped his chest with ace bandages. This was to keep the pressure on tight as to help prevent him from bleeding to death, and help with the clotting process of the blood.

Reyn looked at the boy. "Your a fool." He put the rest of his jacket over the boy and dragged him further up the beach. Reyn sat next to him exhausted and tired.

Reyn eyes began to drift away as he fell asleep sitting there next to the boy. He passed out with his head on hi arm which was resting across his knees. While it may have almost been morning he was exhausted and tired.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ninjamonkies; 09-10-2013 at 05:52 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:59 PM   #16
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Madison noticed no one else came out from after an hour from her wreckage. she soon decided to walk along the shore of the beach. she planned on circling around the whole island if possible, to see if there was any other survivors. she soon looked around for anything else to eat other then some maggots that she had in her hand still as she snacked one by one along the way. she got used to the flavor, not making a face anymore hoping to find another person here that might help along the way

~World of Meep~
Old 09-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #17
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'A tazer, in honesty, may be helpful. good look to a deer running away with a shot of that in it. maybe we should stick together. i just heard a roar, so i don't want t enter the forest alone. maybe we should circle round, see what we can find.' He said, just suggesting ideas. he noticed something, and said. ' wait here for a second, please.' He walked to the shore, walking along untill he came to an empty glass bottle. he threw it against a rock, where it shattered, but was far enoguh away not to cause them any harm from the shards. he looked arround, finding some of the bigger shards. he took out some cloth from his bage, wrapping them and placing them in it.

'You never know, you might need to make tools. i will be, maybe a sort of axe of the like. not from glass, of course, but it may be helpful as a makeshift weapon, or to be able to chip away at something.' He walked over to her, with a lard shard of glass and a rock. 'Here, keep this. it bluted at one end, and i've chipped away a notch so your fingers will get caught if the slide forward. the end is sharp, you can weild it like a knife.' (the handle is a bit shorter then a normal knife, and the "blade" is also short, maybe a few centimetres.) He dropped the rock,and held out a hand. 'want some help up? i think we should circle round, maybe there will be a fresh water pool somewhere near the beach. if we are lucky, it might rain. then we could just collect the water as it flows off the leaves.' After helping her up (if you let me, obviously) he turned, and started trekking off in a random direction, although not the one he came. ' you coming?' he asked, turning and walking aslowly, waiting for her to catch up. after twenty minutes, he decided to look for a place to rest. due to the darkness, he had been walking slowly, so not much progress had been made. He drew his knife as he looked around, the blade catching the shine of the moon, gliting outwards for any person passing to catch.

(if anyone wants to join my little hike here, that's your chance.)

Old 09-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #18
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Madison soon saw a man walk to the edge of the shore as she began to run in curiosity to see who it was. "Hey!! you there!!" she yelled as she tried to catch up to him. "who are you?!" she asked as she neared him but kept her distance in case. "you friendly?"

~World of Meep~
Old 09-10-2013, 08:36 PM   #19
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

He saw the new girl running towards him. 'Yeah.' He showed her the knife, before sliding it back into his belt. 'My names Markus.' He gestured to the girl behind him. (don't forget, chi is with me) 'I actually don't know your name yet. anyway, who are you?' he said, looking her over.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #20
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"oh and asked for your name, now I want to know hers" she said as she looked at the other girl behind him. "you guys got shipwrecked too? or something else?" she asked

~World of Meep~

Tags
creative, entertainment, fun, role-play, story