Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: How was it?
I hated it. 0 0%
Meh, it was okay. 0 0%
I Loved it! 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
White Fang of Konoha
Freshmen Academy Student

White Fang of Konoha has completed a tough C-rank mission!White Fang of Konoha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Post Sasuke's Return

Stolen by the copyright cops.

Last edited by BoxHead; 09-07-2013 at 06:34 PM.
White Fang of Konoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Sasuke's Return

Don't want to be that guy but
Quote:
"- No images, videos (besides those on vizanime.com and hulu.com), fanart, fanfiction, fansubs, or scanlations that make use of official characters or storylines owned by VIZ Media."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
White Fang of Konoha
Freshmen Academy Student

White Fang of Konoha has completed a tough C-rank mission!White Fang of Konoha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Damn it. I thought it was only videos and artwork. This Forum has so many rules. Thanks for telling me.
White Fang of Konoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #4
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, it's complicated copyright stuff that we just have to deal with. I'll just PM you the story just in case you don't have it saved in a word document and still want to keep it.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, kakashi, kotetsu izumo, sasuke