Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #21
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Final Fantasy RP/FV (Girdania)

Eden's a bit confused since he didn't say anything, but looks at eh flower and smiles, knowing that was not mad.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #22
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

"Sure" she said then turned to the man standing in front of them "Can I help you?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:01 PM   #23
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

He stood there watching the two. "Work" is all he said. Simple clear and crisp. One word. He glanced the two over, and watched them. Trying to figure them out. He didn't like the city even if this one was more in tune with nature, but he needed a job and someone to work so he figured he would try, or atleast someone to do stuff with.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #24
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well If I'm not mistaken you're a Thaumaturge aren't you?" She asked not really needing and answer "If you're looking to become a Black Mage, I'm afraid the Arcanist Guild is all the way Limsa Lominsa, unless you'd like to take lessons from your little friend over there the grimore is dead give away" She said smiling at the Seeker Miqo'te for a brief moment "However, if you need work the Adventurers guild is always hiring" She said "Unless you're interested in going to the Conjurers guild with us" She said,

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 09-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #25
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Oh, right" she said dusting herself off and picking up her book, huggin it to her chest "I came here to see what the Conjurer guild was like, of course after I become a bit more accomplished as a Aracanist I plan to study there in order to become a Scholar" She said, "W-would any of you like to see my emerald Carbuncle?" She asked trying to break the tension between them and her,

Old 09-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #26
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Company" he points to the three of them and then walks over to a bench and sits. Waiting for them to do something. "Lima Lominsa" he whispered to himself. He set his staff down and looked around the city. There was just so much hustle and bustle, and so many people. He wanted to go somewhere smaller and quieter.

Spoiler:

Old 09-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #27
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Eden sat next to him and heard him whisper the name of her home town Limsa Lominsa "That's my home town, its near a lot of water and its where the Marauders and Arcanist guilds are" She said,

Old 09-06-2013, 01:05 PM   #28
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

"Company? You don't speak much do you" She said, "I'm going to assume that you want company and not to form a free company" She said,

Old 09-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #29
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

"How is anyone supposed to know what you want if you don't give a clear description?" Max said.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #30
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

"Mystery's are keys just waiting to be unlocked." he states as he sits there. Reading through a book now. He looks up for a second then back down. "Time will tell if you are worthy." He then utters under his breath.

Spoiler:

Old 09-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #31
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Hm? What?" She asked,

Old 09-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #32
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
duel
1d6
"Hmm, interesting choice of worlds" She said,

Old 09-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #33
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Eden starts to read her grimore and write something down inside of it.

Old 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #34
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamonkies View Post
"Mystery's are keys just waiting to be unlocked." he states as he sits there. Reading through a book now. He looks up for a second then back down. "Time will tell if you are worthy." He then utters under his breath.
"Hmm, I can kind of sense wisdom in your words. Are you from here? Or are you a visitor?" Max asked.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #35
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
duel
1d6
"He's a Thaumaturge most likely from Ul'Dah like you" She said,

Old 09-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #36
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"Ah, that's right. But, why so quiet?" Max asked.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #37
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
duel
1d6
"Hmm, from the way he acts I'd say he was and Elezen Duskwalker, either that or he'd have to be Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon like I am but I see no tail so Elezen is a good guess, you don't the city much do you?" She asked more rhetorically than anything but he was welcome to answer,

Old 09-10-2013, 08:26 AM   #38
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"I just didn't think all Elezens had to be so quiet." Max said.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:30 PM   #39
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

"Not all, usually just Duskwights" Eden explained looking at her book the entire time "Keepers of the moon are usually the same way so your friend is a bit odd" She said,

Old 09-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #40
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

"So...how shall be go on from here?" She asked,

Tags
final fantasy, gridania, role play