Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #21
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Itachi vs Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
The same Kakuzu that was assassinated by Kakashi (didnt die because of hearts)? The same Kakuzu that was outsmarted by Naruto? What is this stomp?
Kakashi was getting his ass kicked last time I read that chapter. Naruto was saved by Yamato and Kakashi after his first rs failed. He was about to get his heart ripped out.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:26 AM   #22
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
That is not enough to debunk or rebut. I left plenty of openings to attack my theory, and this touched none of them.

Knowing one's physical abilities is not the same as knowing one's battle tactics. Kakuzu had next to nothing to go on regarding how Naruto fights. Naruto likes to do crazy stuff only a fool would think of trying, so how do you prepare for stupid-crazy anyway? It's interesting to note that despite the damage done, Kakuzu was still alive. If Kakashi hadn't turned back to finish the job, Kakuzu would eventually have recovered in spite of all the internal destruction. And again, he'd been duking it out with several capable shinobi for a long while before a rested Naruto/Yamato battle pair showed up. So he went final form to make quick work of them.

You are now corrected. Please be seated.

A fitting end to the series, and a point which does nothing to further the cause.

There's no hate, only a drive to properly educate.

Checking the Kakuzu Fan Club, they seem largely a harmless and congenial bunch. You should not have any experience in knowing what darshen13 meant. I believe you will have to register a formal complaint to the group so they can discipline the hatemongering user who surely must have attacked you with rage posts at some point.

That's because Sasuke fans are like Sasuke--emo.

Good, we can all be friends then.

Only if he hated Kakuzu. But Itachi is a good boy!

I assume you ask that so you know in advance when to avoid the place.

Sometimes he makes them just as soon as he is banned.

NOW LET US REFOCUS ON THE BATTLE.
Only replied to your replys to me

While Naruto is unexpected so is Itachi, if you notice he is extremely smart and reacts to any situation. Kakuzu did not die but that is irrelevant, he had lost and there was no way he could do anything after. So he wanted to finish them quick because he knew that they were dangerous, my point exactly

Hehe I was basically using my knowledge of another fanclub as I assumed they would be the same, though if I offended any Kakuzu fangirls then I apologise.

I thought we were already friends

Yes
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #23
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Kakashi was getting his ass kicked last time I read that chapter. Naruto was saved by Yamato and Kakashi after his first rs failed. He was about to get his heart ripped out.
Kakashi was fighting Hidan as well to be fair and also he was protecting Chouji and Ino

Naruto failed the first time and succeeded the second time anyway so it does not matter. Besides he had already proven by getting behind Kakuzu that he was better than him, if he used a kunai he would have killed him possibly.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-02-2013, 05:23 AM   #24
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Kakashi was fighting Hidan as well to be fair and also he was protecting Chouji and Ino

Naruto failed the first time and succeeded the second time anyway so it does not matter. Besides he had already proven by getting behind Kakuzu that he was better than him, if he used a kunai he would have killed him possibly.
O.o

Kunai killing Kakuzu? Bro you're severely underestimating Kakuzu.

Kakuzu caught Kakashi off guard not once but twice. He reacted to a tailed beast blitz, survived being crushed under a collapsing 4 story building, survived the 1st hokage before he got earth grudge fear, outsmarted Shikamaru, and you think Naruto can kill him with a Kunai? He reacted and blocked a sword attack while he was under the crow illusion gengutsu. This guy is no push over. Kakashi and Naruto were saved during this arc. Kakuzu underestimated him, Naruto isn't smarter than him by any means.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:12 AM   #25
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
O.o

Kunai killing Kakuzu? Bro you're severely underestimating Kakuzu.

Kakuzu caught Kakashi off guard not once but twice. He reacted to a tailed beast blitz, survived being crushed under a collapsing 4 story building, survived the 1st hokage before he got earth grudge fear, outsmarted Shikamaru, and you think Naruto can kill him with a Kunai? He reacted and blocked a sword attack while he was under the crow illusion gengutsu. This guy is no push over. Kakashi and Naruto were saved during this arc. Kakuzu underestimated him, Naruto isn't smarter than him by any means.
O.o

I'm not as can I point out Danzo got killed by a shuriken. Not wishing to start another debate but Danzo>Kakuzu.
He survived an angry Naruto, Deidara and Oro and Sasuke survived that as well
Him surviving the First Hokage is not a feat it is hype, also we have no proof other than his word. From what we know Hashi could have destroyed Kakuzu but did not klll him because Hashi is nice.
If Naruto stabs him in the back with a kunai whats the problem?
Naruto is a genius in his own way, i'd say him mastering Sage mode and the nine tails makes him a genius, much smarter than Kakuzu.
So what if he blocked during the crow attack, we have barley seen it so we cannot compare it to other techniques.

Also can I point out you have listed nothing to counter Itachi

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #26
topchef
Banned

Quote:
O.o

I'm not as can I point out Danzo got killed by a shuriken. Not wishing to start another debate but Danzo>Kakuzu.
He survived an angry Naruto, Deidara and Oro and Sasuke survived that as well
Him surviving the First Hokage is not a feat it is hype, also we have no proof other than his word. From what we know Hashi could have destroyed Kakuzu but did not klll him because Hashi is nice.
If Naruto stabs him in the back with a kunai whats the problem?
Naruto is a genius in his own way, i'd say him mastering Sage mode and the nine tails makes him a genius, much smarter than Kakuzu.
So what if he blocked during the crow attack, we have barley seen it so we cannot compare it to other techniques.

Also can I point out you have listed nothing to counter Itachi
Kakuzu vs Danzo is debatable. I would argue him beating Danzo. How exactly does a kunai to the back kill Kakuzu? He was sliced in half during the war arc and his body revealed nothing but threads. The crow gengutsu is Itachi's most common gengutsu. Kakuzu was under this illusion but he was fast enough to react and block a suprise attack. The crow gengutsu isn't featless, it got Sasuke and Killer Bee but he went easy on Sasuke and 8 tails broke Bee free from it.

Danzo got killed by a shuriken because he's all flesh and organs. Kakuzu is not. Reread the war arc when he gets sliced in half and his body spills out threads instead of blood and organs.

I'm not even arguing that Kakuzu would beat Itachi i'm just responding to you downplaying and underestimating Kakuzu.

Naruto isn't smarter than someone who can outsmart Shikamaru.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #27
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Kakuzu vs Danzo is debatable. I would argue him beating Danzo. How exactly does a kunai to the back kill Kakuzu? He was sliced in half during the war arc and his body revealed nothing but threads. The crow gengutsu is Itachi's most common gengutsu. Kakuzu was under this illusion but he was fast enough to react and block a suprise attack. The crow gengutsu isn't featless, it got Sasuke and Killer Bee but he went easy on Sasuke and 8 tails broke Bee free from it.

Danzo got killed by a shuriken because he's all flesh and organs. Kakuzu is not. Reread the war arc when he gets sliced in half and his body spills out threads instead of blood and organs.

I'm not even arguing that Kakuzu would beat Itachi i'm just responding to you downplaying and underestimating Kakuzu.

Naruto isn't smarter than someone who can outsmart Shikamaru.
While this us off topic, you seriously think Kakuzu could beat Danzo. Cough Shisui eye cough.
All he has to do is stab the heart. Also it has been shown that Hidan dagger could kill one of Kakuzu hearts. Naruto kunai can do the same. Itachi use of the jutsu is leagues above Aoba.
I shall repeat he got killed by Hidan dagger.
Okay , can we continue because this is fun anyway
I disagree, Naruto is a genius, the things he have done are leagues above Shiki (FRS) and most people from the series, though socially he is a idiot. Also Naruto is basically commanding the entire Shinobi alliance and Sasuke, when Sasuke listens to Naruto you know something is down.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers

Last edited by Kakashi11; 09-03-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Paragraph edit
Old 09-03-2013, 09:40 AM   #28
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Assuming the forever genjutsu is Izanami, Itachi still has Tsukuyomi available. If he can look Kakuzu in the eye(Kakuzu can detach his masks and attack Itachi from his blind side), he can knock him out and then cut out each of his hearts.

Is there knowledge?

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #29
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Is there knowledge?? Err...

Well naruto could outsmart a person who outsmarted shikamaru. We have seen time and time again that naruto has awesome strategies. Lets go all the way back to the first zabuza fight...

I dont think i need to explain what happened. Im sure you all know. The plan naruto devised was totally epic!!! He had zabuza look like a fool. Zabuza was a high level ninja like kakashi (dont forget he outsmarted kakashi when he had him trapped in that water dome thing).

Now at THAT time naruto was so strategic, how about now...??

Btw there are loads more but it takes too long to type...:P

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #30
topchef
Banned

Quote:
While this us off topic, you seriously think Kakuzu could beat Danzo. Cough Shisui eye cough.
All he has to do is stab the heart. Also it has been shown that Hidan dagger could kill one of Kakuzu hearts. Naruto kunai can do the same. Itachi use of the jutsu is leagues above Aoba.
I shall repeat he got killed by Hidan dagger.
Okay , can we continue because this is fun anyway
I disagree, Naruto is a genius, the things he have done are leagues above Shiki (FRS) and most people from the series, though socially he is a idiot. Also Naruto is basically commanding the entire Shinobi alliance and Sasuke, when Sasuke listens to Naruto you know something is down.
First of all it wasn't a dagger it was a spear which is way longer than a tiny dagger. Second of all Kakuzu can move his heart around in his body like he did to remove Shikamaru's trap. He could move it to his hand or any other part of his body if he wants. Third of all you would need a long ass kunai to stab a man in the heart from the back.

Aoba is an expert in gengutsu too. Itachi wank doesn't change the fact that he used the same exact gengutsu that Itachi has and Kakuzu still over came it.

Naruto isn't a genius. Being more powerful doesn't make you a genius. Shikamaru is a tactical genius, Naruto isn't and Kakuzu outsmarted Shikamaru and ruined his ambush plan.

Danzo gets his heart ripped out with ease.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #31
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
First of all it wasn't a dagger it was a spear which is way longer than a tiny dagger. Second of all Kakuzu can move his heart around in his body like he did to remove Shikamaru's trap. He could move it to his hand or any other part of his body if he wants. Third of all you would need a long ass kunai to stab a man in the heart from the back.

Aoba is an expert in gengutsu too. Itachi wank doesn't change the fact that he used the same exact gengutsu that Itachi has and Kakuzu still over came it.

Naruto isn't a genius. Being more powerful doesn't make you a genius. Shikamaru is a tactical genius, Naruto isn't and Kakuzu outsmarted Shikamaru and ruined his ambush plan.

Danzo gets his heart ripped out with ease.
It was hardly a spear, a spear would have been like body length nearly. If he can't see the stab coming like Kakashi then he can't move his heart away though can he. Not really Danzo got killed by a couple shuriken which are weaker than kunai yet he died instantly.
You think Aoba can use the Itachi genjutsu at Itachi level, you are clearly wanking Aoba.
Naruto is a genius, he learnt how to mix rasengan with a chakra nature, Kakashi couldn't even do that and Kakashi is smarter than Shikimaru.
CoughShisuieyeCough

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers

Last edited by Kakashi11; 09-07-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #32
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef
The crows? That is not genjutsu, if I am right.
According to wiki.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #33
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
The crows? That is not genjutsu, if I am right.
According to wiki.
I don't even care anymore. Im so bored with naruto.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #34
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Kakuzu still couldn't sense Kakashi before he was merked by lightning blade. And yes, he was outsmarted by Naruto. Even when the OP nerfed him, Itachi still beats Kakuzu.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #35
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

This debate got way out of hand.

The only thing we need to know is this: Itachi=KCM Naruto. Kakuzu<Base-level Naruto.

Itachi kept up with KCM Naruto. This means that Itachi is way faster and physically stronger than Kakuzu. A base-level Naruto, without sage or KCM, was able to land a hit on Kakuzu. That tells you how slow he is in comparison to Itachi.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #36
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyl View Post
This debate got way out of hand.

The only thing we need to know is this: Itachi=KCM Naruto. Kakuzu<Base-level Naruto.

Itachi kept up with KCM Naruto. This means that Itachi is way faster and physically stronger than Kakuzu. A base-level Naruto, without sage or KCM, was able to land a hit on Kakuzu. That tells you how slow he is in comparison to Itachi.
To be fair kakazu got one shot by plot no jutsu/rasenshuriken. Until that moment he thrashed team 7(with boh yamato and kakashi) and shikas team combined.(without shikamaru)

Not to mention that no one but the third raikage (which is the most durable 'normal' human in the manga) directly tanked a rasenshuriken which wasnt in base but with his lightning armor.

I doubt itachi in base could tank a rasenshuriken. And you could even debate for rasenshuriken being able to break through itachis susano'o

Naruto used a clone feint. Thats more deception then speed.

But in the end it doesnt really matter because kishi wanked itachi to the point of him having a one shotting sword and a shield which supposedly block everything. On top of several one shotting genjutsu

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 09-06-2013 at 11:30 PM.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #37
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
I don't even care anymore. Im so bored with naruto.
Why are you on the Naruto foums then?
Btw I have replied to your post

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #38
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Kakuzu was also overconfident in that fight, and also on the verge of certain victory before Team Hurricane showed up from nowhere.

Kakuzu offers to heal Itachi's illness. Itachi agrees because he can see lies and because he's mystified anyone could know he was sick. Kakuzu heals up the illness while working through his body. This is because he wants a healthy heart, which he rips out while simultaneously using the lightning heart to give Itachi electroshock brain death. Kakuzu wants to ensure death before he collects Itachi's bounty.

Kakuzu wins.
I agree completely.

Itachi's weakness will be his undoing.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #39
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I agree completely.

Itachi's weakness will be his undoing.
Haha one thing I love about this site is the way people can always make me laugh with stuff like this. Thanks

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-13-2013, 06:56 AM   #40
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

How does itachi lose to kakuzu?? Its absurd.

Itachi was one of the most powerful characters in the series. From akatsuki, he is only behind madara and pain. Itachi's genjutsu is unmatchable. Kakuzu has 5 hearts on his side, and that didnt stop naruto from taking him out!!! Itachi is THE PRODIGY. Kakuzu, you lose!!!:P

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote