Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-31-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Itachi vs Kakuzu

Itachi can not use his sealing sword. If need be Sasunoo either. No can he put him in the forever Genjutsu.

Defualts.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Itachi vs Kakuzu

Naruto hit Kakuzu from behind with a FRS
Itachi fought on part with KCM Naruto in speed
Itachi=KCM Naruto>Naruto FRS

Itachi can run around Kakuzu and beat him
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:58 PM   #3
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Stop putting cool characters up against that Gary Stu.

Itachi wins. He always wins. He can never lose to anyone in the naruto verse.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 11:52 PM   #4
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Naruto hit Kakuzu from behind with a FRS
Itachi fought on part with KCM Naruto in speed
Itachi=KCM Naruto>Naruto FRS

Itachi can run around Kakuzu and beat him
Kakuzu was also overconfident in that fight, and also on the verge of certain victory before Team Hurricane showed up from nowhere.

Kakuzu offers to heal Itachi's illness. Itachi agrees because he can see lies and because he's mystified anyone could know he was sick. Kakuzu heals up the illness while working through his body. This is because he wants a healthy heart, which he rips out while simultaneously using the lightning heart to give Itachi electroshock brain death. Kakuzu wants to ensure death before he collects Itachi's bounty.

Kakuzu wins.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #5
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kakuzu wins?? Nope!!! Itachi is a prodigy. Few are on his level. Kakuzu isnt on that level...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Kakuzu was also overconfident in that fight, and also on the verge of certain victory before Team Hurricane showed up from nowhere.

Kakuzu offers to heal Itachi's illness. Itachi agrees because he can see lies and because he's mystified anyone could know he was sick. Kakuzu heals up the illness while working through his body. This is because he wants a healthy heart, which he rips out while simultaneously using the lightning heart to give Itachi electroshock brain death. Kakuzu wants to ensure death before he collects Itachi's bounty.

Kakuzu wins.
If he was overconfident then why was he in his final form, also after Naruto missed the first FRS he was aware of Naruto abilities yet still got hit by FRS.

Haha very funny

Itachi wins
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kakuzu was taken out by naruto rather early in shippuden. At that time, i dont think naruto could beat itachi. Done. I stand to be corrected...

Old 09-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #8
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Kakuzu was taken out by naruto rather early in shippuden. At that time, i dont think naruto could beat itachi. Done. I stand to be corrected...
You don't think?
Naruto at that point would have been annihilated

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #9
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah i know. I just wanted to avoid huge hate posta from kakuzu fans...

Old 09-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Hehe know what you mean

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #11
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah... sasauke fans are the worst at that...X_X

Old 09-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #12
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
I have no love for Sasuke at all

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

So no Totsuka, no Susano'o at all, no Izanami. Would other genjutsu work on the corpse boy?
Amaterasu?
Spoiler:
:3
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #14
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
There are no Kakazu fans on this site, just Uchiha fans. PrinceofPeace being the worst of them all who still thinks Amaterasu are flames from hell and is as hot as the sun.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #15
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
There are no Kakazu fans on this site, just Uchiha fans. PrinceofPeace being the worst of them all who still thinks Amaterasu are flames from hell and is as hot as the sun.
How long until his ban is lifted?

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #16
topchef
Banned

Quote:
It's permanent but he makes new accounts like every day just to get banned after posting on them.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #17
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kakuzu wins?? Nope!!! Itachi is a prodigy. Few are on his level. Kakuzu isnt on that level...
That is not enough to debunk or rebut. I left plenty of openings to attack my theory, and this touched none of them.

Quote:
If he was overconfident then why was he in his final form, also after Naruto missed the first FRS he was aware of Naruto abilities yet still got hit by FRS.

Haha very funny

Itachi wins
Knowing one's physical abilities is not the same as knowing one's battle tactics. Kakuzu had next to nothing to go on regarding how Naruto fights. Naruto likes to do crazy stuff only a fool would think of trying, so how do you prepare for stupid-crazy anyway? It's interesting to note that despite the damage done, Kakuzu was still alive. If Kakashi hadn't turned back to finish the job, Kakuzu would eventually have recovered in spite of all the internal destruction. And again, he'd been duking it out with several capable shinobi for a long while before a rested Naruto/Yamato battle pair showed up. So he went final form to make quick work of them.

Quote:
You are now corrected. Please be seated.

Quote:
You don't think?
Naruto at that point would have been annihilated
A fitting end to the series, and a point which does nothing to further the cause.

Quote:
There's no hate, only a drive to properly educate.

Quote:
Hehe know what you mean
Checking the Kakuzu Fan Club, they seem largely a harmless and congenial bunch. You should not have any experience in knowing what darshen13 meant. I believe you will have to register a formal complaint to the group so they can discipline the hatemongering user who surely must have attacked you with rage posts at some point.

Quote:
That's because Sasuke fans are like Sasuke--emo.

Quote:
I have no love for Sasuke at all
Good, we can all be friends then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
So no Totsuka, no Susano'o at all, no Izanami. Would other genjutsu work on the corpse boy?
Amaterasu?
Spoiler:
:3
Only if he hated Kakuzu. But Itachi is a good boy!

Quote:

Quote:
I assume you ask that so you know in advance when to avoid the place.

Quote:
It's permanent but he makes new accounts like every day just to get banned after posting on them.
Sometimes he makes them just as soon as he is banned.

NOW LET US REFOCUS ON THE BATTLE.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #18
topchef
Banned

Kreegah!!! You're Prince aren't you? You type exactly like him.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #19
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The same Kakuzu that was assassinated by Kakashi (didnt die because of hearts)? The same Kakuzu that was outsmarted by Naruto? What is this stomp?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #20
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kreegah!!! You're Prince aren't you? You type exactly like him.
But with more love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
The same Kakuzu that was assassinated by Kakashi (didnt die because of hearts)? The same Kakuzu that was outsmarted by Naruto? What is this stomp?
The same one from your skewed perceptions, yes.