Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Close
Posts: 2,256
Rep Power: 10
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Who is faster?
__________________
Answer my challenge question correctly and you will receive a reputation point.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Raikage in LRA or base?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Close
Posts: 2,256
Rep Power: 10
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Raikage in LRA or base?
Both. That will keep you occupied seeing as you are bored.
__________________
Answer my challenge question correctly and you will receive a reputation point.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Gated Gai is I'd say faster than base A, but I think LRA A is faster than gated Gai.

Or if we're gonna talk 'bout attack speed....I mean, Gai does ignite atmosphere with pure speed of his fists.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:27 PM   #5
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Close
Posts: 2,256
Rep Power: 10
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1more View Post
raikage is faster. He's on par with KM Naruto


on the other hand

Kisame was keeping up with Guy

Well then, I guess we just have to say that Kisame is as fast or is faster than the Raikage then.
__________________
Answer my challenge question correctly and you will receive a reputation point.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Gated Guy best speed feat is that he can keep up with Chakra cloaked jinchurki
A best speed feat is keeping up to speed with Sasuke at the Kage Summit
Guy also surprised Obito when he and Kakashi attacked, not sure if that counts as a speed feat though.
Raikage had to be lightened by Ohnoki to hit Madara
I'm gonna say Guy as Guy kept up with opponents that KCM Naruto was at the same speed as. Therefore Guy=KCM Naruto>Minato>Raikage
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:10 PM   #7
Trollhunter
Super Banned
 
Trollhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Posts: 103
Rep Power: 0
Trollhunter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Trollhunter has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

It's hard to say. Witch Reikage are we talking about?
Trollhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhunter View Post
It's hard to say. Witch Reikage are we talking about?
A- Bee's brother
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

I would say A is faster. Simply because of his interactions with Minato and kcm Naruto. Naruto tagged kisame before he could even move. Gai even in gates still had to contend with Kisame attacks. Gai hasn't actually kept up with any of the speedsters in the series in combat. He is considered fast because people realize how insanely fast of a feat morning peacock is. But the fact remains character like A and everyone in his class are faster. I would say Gai is probably as fast as base A.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I would say A is faster. Simply because of his interactions with Minato and kcm Naruto. Naruto tagged kisame before he could even move. Gai even in gates still had to contend with Kisame attacks. Gai hasn't actually kept up with any of the speedsters in the series in combat. He is considered fast because people realize how insanely fast of a feat morning peacock is. But the fact remains character like A and everyone in his class are faster. I would say Gai is probably as fast as base A.
Gai was fighting Tobi at the same time as Bijuu mode Naruto and KCM Naruto.
KCM Naruto is faster than A. So Gai should be as well.
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #11
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Gai was fighting Tobi at the same time as Bijuu mode Naruto and KCM Naruto.
KCM Naruto is faster than A. So Gai should be as well.
Gai never landed a blow on Tobi. So that is not a feat unless he did. As a matter of fact he got captured by a wood dragon by Madara in that fight if I remember correctly. Gai would generally just put in the same ranking as A. But to say faster is iffy. Especially when A has more under his belt.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #12
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Gai never landed a blow on Tobi. So that is not a feat unless he did. As a matter of fact he got captured by a wood dragon by Madara in that fight if I remember correctly. Gai would generally just put in the same ranking as A. But to say faster is iffy. Especially when A has more under his belt.
Bijuu mode Naruto could not hit him either
Gai may have never hit him but he fought on the same level as KCM Naruto and Bijuu Naruto.
That was because he was weak and out of chakra, it's understandable for him to get caught.
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #13
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Gai fighting on the same level of Naruto is not a win. Simply because at times during that fight Naruto was definitely faster. A has interactions in combat against Naruto, Bee,Sasuke, and Minato. Actual in combat speed feats are superior to just a comparison.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:11 PM   #14
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Gai fighting on the same level of Naruto is not a win. Simply because at times during that fight Naruto was definitely faster. A has interactions in combat against Naruto, Bee,Sasuke, and Minato. Actual in combat speed feats are superior to just a comparison.
Though A loses against all of those people.
Also Guy fought against chakra cloak jinchruki at the same level yet had the upper hand. The jinchruki has been shown to be very fast as we have previously seen 6 tails Naruto fighting Deva Path and putting him on the defence, yet later Naruto managed to hit him with a rasengan within the 5 second interval. This is normal state Naruto as well.
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,136
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Its not about whether he won or not but the fact he couod maintain a decent display against the core top speed against them. The reason those characters are considered fast is because they beat A in speed. He us the standard for the series.

The Naruto is more powerful than the other jinchuriki. None of the other jinchuriki except bee have speed feats on his level when he went beserk. Bee and Naruto have the two strongest bijuu. The energ y they receive when transformed is higher than the others

Naruto launched an all out assault against him and swarmed him. Plus Nagato used a lot of chakra against the entire konoha and sm naruto.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:03 PM   #16
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Close
Posts: 2,256
Rep Power: 10
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Its not about whether he won or not but the fact he couod maintain a decent display against the core top speed against them. The reason those characters are considered fast is because they beat A in speed. He us the standard for the series.

The Naruto is more powerful than the other jinchuriki. None of the other jinchuriki except bee have speed feats on his level when he went beserk. Bee and Naruto have the two strongest bijuu. The energ y they receive when transformed is higher than the others

Naruto launched an all out assault against him and swarmed him. Plus Nagato used a lot of chakra against the entire konoha and sm naruto.

I would just like to point out, Nagato gained quite a bit of his chakra back by absorbing a ton of jutsu.
__________________
Answer my challenge question correctly and you will receive a reputation point.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:44 AM   #17
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Its not about whether he won or not but the fact he couod maintain a decent display against the core top speed against them. The reason those characters are considered fast is because they beat A in speed. He us the standard for the series.

The Naruto is more powerful than the other jinchuriki. None of the other jinchuriki except bee have speed feats on his level when he went beserk. Bee and Naruto have the two strongest bijuu. The energ y they receive when transformed is higher than the others

Naruto launched an all out assault against him and swarmed him. Plus Nagato used a lot of chakra against the entire konoha and sm naruto.
Hmm I suppose I have nothing to counter that argument without switching to another idea and ignoring your point.
Well played sir
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,993
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

A is faster than guy. Gai's fists are the fastest of them all.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:55 AM   #19
Kakashi11
Chunin
 
Kakashi11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jersey, UK
Posts: 877
Rep Power: 7
Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
A is faster than guy. Gai's fists are the fastest of them all.
I dunno, Sakura fist are pretty fast, she punched Naruto multiple times
__________________
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Maruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 17,419
Rep Power: 61
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
I dunno, Sakura fist are pretty fast, she punched Naruto multiple times
So fast that she ignited the atmosphere? No. Gai did.
Still, I say A in Raiton armor has faster movement speed.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.