Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Who is faster?

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Gated Gai speed vs Raikage speed

Raikage in LRA or base?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Raikage in LRA or base?
Both. That will keep you occupied seeing as you are bored.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Gated Gai is I'd say faster than base A, but I think LRA A is faster than gated Gai.

Or if we're gonna talk 'bout attack speed....I mean, Gai does ignite atmosphere with pure speed of his fists.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:27 PM   #5
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1more View Post
raikage is faster. He's on par with KM Naruto

on the other hand

Kisame was keeping up with Guy

Well then, I guess we just have to say that Kisame is as fast or is faster than the Raikage then.

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 08-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gated Guy best speed feat is that he can keep up with Chakra cloaked jinchurki
A best speed feat is keeping up to speed with Sasuke at the Kage Summit
Guy also surprised Obito when he and Kakashi attacked, not sure if that counts as a speed feat though.
Raikage had to be lightened by Ohnoki to hit Madara
I'm gonna say Guy as Guy kept up with opponents that KCM Naruto was at the same speed as. Therefore Guy=KCM Naruto>Minato>Raikage
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:10 PM   #7
Trollhunter
Super Banned

Trollhunter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Trollhunter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It's hard to say. Witch Reikage are we talking about?
Trollhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhunter View Post
It's hard to say. Witch Reikage are we talking about?
A- Bee's brother
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I would say A is faster. Simply because of his interactions with Minato and kcm Naruto. Naruto tagged kisame before he could even move. Gai even in gates still had to contend with Kisame attacks. Gai hasn't actually kept up with any of the speedsters in the series in combat. He is considered fast because people realize how insanely fast of a feat morning peacock is. But the fact remains character like A and everyone in his class are faster. I would say Gai is probably as fast as base A.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I would say A is faster. Simply because of his interactions with Minato and kcm Naruto. Naruto tagged kisame before he could even move. Gai even in gates still had to contend with Kisame attacks. Gai hasn't actually kept up with any of the speedsters in the series in combat. He is considered fast because people realize how insanely fast of a feat morning peacock is. But the fact remains character like A and everyone in his class are faster. I would say Gai is probably as fast as base A.
Gai was fighting Tobi at the same time as Bijuu mode Naruto and KCM Naruto.
KCM Naruto is faster than A. So Gai should be as well.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #11
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Gai was fighting Tobi at the same time as Bijuu mode Naruto and KCM Naruto.
KCM Naruto is faster than A. So Gai should be as well.
Gai never landed a blow on Tobi. So that is not a feat unless he did. As a matter of fact he got captured by a wood dragon by Madara in that fight if I remember correctly. Gai would generally just put in the same ranking as A. But to say faster is iffy. Especially when A has more under his belt.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #12
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Gai never landed a blow on Tobi. So that is not a feat unless he did. As a matter of fact he got captured by a wood dragon by Madara in that fight if I remember correctly. Gai would generally just put in the same ranking as A. But to say faster is iffy. Especially when A has more under his belt.
Bijuu mode Naruto could not hit him either
Gai may have never hit him but he fought on the same level as KCM Naruto and Bijuu Naruto.
That was because he was weak and out of chakra, it's understandable for him to get caught.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #13
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Gai fighting on the same level of Naruto is not a win. Simply because at times during that fight Naruto was definitely faster. A has interactions in combat against Naruto, Bee,Sasuke, and Minato. Actual in combat speed feats are superior to just a comparison.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:11 PM   #14
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Gai fighting on the same level of Naruto is not a win. Simply because at times during that fight Naruto was definitely faster. A has interactions in combat against Naruto, Bee,Sasuke, and Minato. Actual in combat speed feats are superior to just a comparison.
Though A loses against all of those people.
Also Guy fought against chakra cloak jinchruki at the same level yet had the upper hand. The jinchruki has been shown to be very fast as we have previously seen 6 tails Naruto fighting Deva Path and putting him on the defence, yet later Naruto managed to hit him with a rasengan within the 5 second interval. This is normal state Naruto as well.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-31-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its not about whether he won or not but the fact he couod maintain a decent display against the core top speed against them. The reason those characters are considered fast is because they beat A in speed. He us the standard for the series.

The Naruto is more powerful than the other jinchuriki. None of the other jinchuriki except bee have speed feats on his level when he went beserk. Bee and Naruto have the two strongest bijuu. The energ y they receive when transformed is higher than the others

Naruto launched an all out assault against him and swarmed him. Plus Nagato used a lot of chakra against the entire konoha and sm naruto.
Old 08-31-2013, 07:03 PM   #16
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Its not about whether he won or not but the fact he couod maintain a decent display against the core top speed against them. The reason those characters are considered fast is because they beat A in speed. He us the standard for the series.

The Naruto is more powerful than the other jinchuriki. None of the other jinchuriki except bee have speed feats on his level when he went beserk. Bee and Naruto have the two strongest bijuu. The energ y they receive when transformed is higher than the others

Naruto launched an all out assault against him and swarmed him. Plus Nagato used a lot of chakra against the entire konoha and sm naruto.

I would just like to point out, Nagato gained quite a bit of his chakra back by absorbing a ton of jutsu.

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 09-01-2013, 08:44 AM   #17
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:

Hmm I suppose I have nothing to counter that argument without switching to another idea and ignoring your point.
Well played sir

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

A is faster than guy. Gai's fists are the fastest of them all.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 08:55 AM   #19
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
A is faster than guy. Gai's fists are the fastest of them all.
I dunno, Sakura fist are pretty fast, she punched Naruto multiple times

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 09-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
I dunno, Sakura fist are pretty fast, she punched Naruto multiple times
So fast that she ignited the atmosphere? No. Gai did.
Still, I say A in Raiton armor has faster movement speed.