Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 03:13 PM   #41
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Old school VS New school

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaden View Post
There now was that so hard to do. That was interesting. It was fun to read and it had some good facts. I have always thought that Team 7 would win how ever The Sannin would at least give them a run for their money first. The Sannin would already no most of Team 7's weaknesses and would exploit them early on in the fight. Seeing as the Sannin would know just about everything that Team 7 could do they would force Team 7 to stay on their toes.

But you are right, Team 7 would win this.
You make no sense, god this is making me rage so much

1. Jiraiya has been dead so how the eff does he know about Naruto Bijuu mode and how to exploit it
2. Tsunade know nothing about Naruto and Sasuke, Oro knows nothing about Naruto and Sakura, Jiraiya knows nothing about anyone
3. They die in seconds with no resistance, genjutsu+bijuu bomb
4. Explain how they give them a run for their money using feats, and don't even think about saying "Jiraiya is a sannin so he is clever therefore he can DERP"
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Old 08-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #42
kaden
Ninja Academy Student

kaden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
You make no sense, god this is making me rage so much

1. Jiraiya has been dead so how the eff does he know about Naruto Bijuu mode and how to exploit it
2. Tsunade know nothing about Naruto and Sasuke, Oro knows nothing about Naruto and Sakura, Jiraiya knows nothing about anyone
3. They die in seconds with no resistance, genjutsu+bijuu bomb
4. Explain how they give them a run for their money using feats, and don't even think about saying "Jiraiya is a sannin so he is clever therefore he can DERP"
Wow, I sense alot of hostility in there. Don't take things so personal your going to give your self a stroke. Now I could sit here and waste time arguing with you over this but I won't. We all know that Team 7 will win but I doubt they would steam roll them in 10 sec flat. ;p

Maybe I should edit it.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #43
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaden View Post
Wow, I sense alot of hostility in there. Don't take things so personal your going to give your self a stroke. Now I could sit here and waste time arguing with you over this but I won't. We all know that Team 7 will win but I doubt they would steam roll them in 10 sec flat. ;p

Maybe I should edit it.
I have a reason for this hostility, your stupidity is physically hurting me.
You refuse to listen to any of the other members and you still keep on your track of being a idiot. You are ignorant and that is something I cannot stand.
They lose in 5 seconds flat actually.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Old 08-31-2013, 03:43 PM   #44
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Because we all have come to the same conclusion which is that team 7 im closing this. Take your personal issues to PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Closed Thread