Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #80281
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

MG4U and jonesy r looking awesome. :3
Old 06-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #80282
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
You are very cute
Thank you kindly (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Guuurrl, I like you hurrr. Haha, it looks nice. And you look pretty.
I'm glad you like my hurr durr. Thanks hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Jonesy and MG4U both look good
Thank you Ino's Girl! (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
MG4U and jonesy r looking awesome. :3
Hi moonwatcher! Thank you! Please tell Shayd I said hello. (:

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
Old 06-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #80283
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

@MG4U- u know I will. I showed her your pic.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #80284
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Time fo u nuggaz to check my SWAGSWAGSWAG

Spoiler:

Dis me in my hood, mofuggaz RESPECT.

Spoiler:

This is my homeboy/wingman, bitches we be makin it RAIN all day LONG.

DON' TRY N ROLL UP, WE GOTS 400 LAMBO's, AND INFINITY AMMO BIOTCH.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
One of those Sailor Moon Alts
And a few more not coming to memory.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #80285
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Oh. my. god.. kris????? you totally look like someone i know. do you go by kris? don't know the other dude though. just trying to make sure.

Old 06-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #80286
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
Oh. my. god.. kris????? you totally look like someone i know. do you go by kris? don't know the other dude though. just trying to make sure.
AYE mayne, how you know my name? You beez in my hood gurl?

Sorry if I forgotcha My Hoez got Hoez, u kno dat cray.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
Old 06-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #80287
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Damn, you're really hot.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #80288
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Damn, you're really hot.
I ain't roll dat way mayne. I like dem girlz dat work it, nowhatimsaying?
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
Old 06-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #80289
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awww come on, I bet I could persuade you. You're so sexy.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 06-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #80290
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Awww come on, I bet I could persuade you. You're so sexy.
Naw man, ya ain't checkin my swag are ya? I like dem supa gurl shawtys.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
Old 06-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #80291
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

how bout if I tawk wit ebawnics?

/Heil

Old 06-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #80292
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

xD

Mayne?
Old 06-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #80293
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Ah no u ain't finna try mah mayne

/Heil

Old 06-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #80294
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
how bout if I tawk wit ebawnics?
You talk ghetto talk worse than Souljabitch. You ain't gettn none dis ass.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
Old 06-30-2012, 10:29 PM   #80295
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

but shawty i luv dat ass cmere.

/Heil

Old 06-30-2012, 10:31 PM   #80296
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Ass View Post
AYE mayne, how you know my name? You beez in my hood gurl?

Sorry if I forgotcha My Hoez got Hoez, u kno dat cray.
There's this dude named Eric I was with on 21st and Grove and I see you all the time. oh god. hahahhaa. this is great. you should come see me some time. lmao. I can't believe this

Old 06-30-2012, 10:31 PM   #80297
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
but shawty i luv dat ass cmere.
Don't roll up biotch, you ain't even gon' see me.

I got 400 scars, mayne I'm realshit.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
Old 06-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #80298
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

if i caynt hava yah, ain't nobudy cayn

*pulls out a glock*

/Heil

Old 06-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #80299
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
There's this dude named Eric I was with on 21st and Grove and I see you all the time. oh god. hahahhaa. this is great. you should come see me some time. lmao. I can't believe this
Oh dawg, you kno my connection? Oshit shawty got her mind on da STREET. I'll come in yo hood gurl.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
Old 06-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #80300
Dat Ass
Genin

Quote:
if i caynt hava yah, ain't nobudy cayn

*pulls out a glock*
Mayne I'll beat yo ass like I beat dat shark, punch out yo teeth then rip out yo heart.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
Closed Thread