Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 12:34 AM   #80221
~blackstar~
Special Jonin Candidate

~blackstar~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
I don't get on this forum often. But when I do. I post pictures.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Look at those excellent pictures of me and my messy room. Exquisite!
You're so pretty <3 And you have beautiful eyes, I'm kind of jealous ^.^ I think I just fell in love with your necklace, though xD

Your honesty is appreciated. Unfortunately for you, I don't give a damn.
~Mai
The tears and blood of the dead mixes with an endless quicksand, and further fules the war
~Gaara
remember, you have no rights, so play nice!
~DA

BFFF...F...L?: kiko
other kinda friend person: sagemaster777...77?
Old 06-26-2012, 12:36 AM   #80222
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
You're so pretty <3 And you have beautiful eyes, I'm kind of jealous ^.^ I think I just fell in love with your necklace, though xD
Why thank you darling. I love owls especially when they are on my necklaces hehe. c:
Old 06-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #80223
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
I don't get on this forum often. But when I do. I post pictures.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Look at those excellent pictures of me and my messy room. Exquisite!
You are very pretty.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #80224
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
You are very pretty.
Well shucks, thank ya.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #80225
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Waffle Beautiful pics
but what happened to your hair? D:

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #80226
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Waffle Beautiful pics
but what happened to your hair? D:
Why thank you very much, c:

Well, I had a pixie cut for awhile. Dyed it a few colors.. Then it grew out. Then I got bored with it....so I gave myself a sidecut. I quite enjoy it.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:25 AM   #80227
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

You look very beautiful, Shelby. I think I am in love with your eyes...and lips. Why you no contact me?! xD
Old 06-28-2012, 12:13 AM   #80228
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
You look very beautiful, Shelby. I think I am in love with your eyes...and lips. Why you no contact me?! xD
Why thank you and I am sorry. I don't IM very often. DX Or get on here often.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #80229
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You're welcome. It's fine. Just make sure to talk to me when you can. I enjoy talking to you.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #80230
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

RLFW! O: You are so pretty! I have one pic I might upload later....o-o

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
Old 06-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #80231
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Vino, upload in now!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
Old 06-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #80232
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Old 06-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #80233
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

JONESY! Is that peach fuzz i see?!

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #80234
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
JONESY! Is that peach fuzz i see?!
I guess. xD
Old 06-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #80235
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

oh, i'm so excited for you

edit: i'm being serious, not sarcastic.

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #80236
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
oh, i'm so excited for you

edit: i'm being serious, not sarcastic.
You're too kind.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:16 PM   #80237
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Beautiful as always Kiseki.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #80238
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Very pretty, Kiseki. And to be honest, I was too busy looking at your face to notice your bewbs. Ok, maybe I did notice them.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #80239
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
You are very pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Hooray for my nails!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
This is what I'm wearing today. Totally loving it!

And hooray for my fayce.
Spoiler:

And bewbs LOL.

Oh, and most important: My soap that says: I LOVE HELL
Spoiler:

You know you want that soap!
Blue Eyes make me melt Beautiful both of you (:

And Jonesy is growin dem mustachhhh
Old 06-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #80240
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

i went to the park today with my brother and sister but first we went to the bank i took some wierd pics in the car
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and then at the park me and my sister we just hanging while my brother played on the play ground

Spoiler:
this is my sister(fat hamster)

Spoiler:
her again

Spoiler:
and me i looke weird i know my aunt already told me
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Closed Thread