Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 08:16 AM   #79601
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Thankyou. ^_^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #79602
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Hikari is very pretty.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #79603
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ryu: o_O
Beautiful as always dear. xD <3

Hikari: I LOVE YOUR HAIR, I CAN HAZ? Very cute pics girly. =3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #79604
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ryuuko and Hikari are prittaaayyyy <3

Old 05-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #79605
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Hikari is very pretty.
>//< Thankyou. <3 Hikari wants to see pictures of moonie-chan?
*Investigates first page*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop
Ryu: o_O
Beautiful as always dear. xD <3

Hikari: I LOVE YOUR HAIR, I CAN HAZ? Very cute pics girly. =3
>//< Aw, that means alot coming from the forum beauty.

Sure you can have it, It falls out miraculously anyways. I think i'm moulting. o_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
Ryuuko and Hikari are prittaaayyyy <3
ANOTHER FORUM BEAUTY!?

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!
Spoiler:
>.< Thankyou Kiseki-chan..

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #79606
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

No no hides face. You shall see pic's of me and my bestie shayd on june 26
Old 05-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #79607
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

:o Oh, I can't wait.

*Jots it down in my calender* xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #79608
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Nice pics Hikari, you got some swag
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 05-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #79609
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Nice pics Hikari, you got some swag
Thankyou ^.^

Lol swaaag, First time anyone has said that to me.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #79610
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Thankyou ^.^

Lol swaaag, First time anyone has said that to me.
You're welcome
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 05-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #79611
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
>//< Thankyou. <3 Hikari wants to see pictures of moonie-chan?
*Investigates first page*

>//< Aw, that means alot coming from the forum beauty.

Sure you can have it, It falls out miraculously anyways. I think i'm moulting. o_O

ANOTHER FORUM BEAUTY!?

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!
Spoiler:
>.< Thankyou Kiseki-chan..
Forum beauty? Pfffft. But thank you for the compliment though. :3

Molting? Oh dear. o.o''

Old 05-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #79612
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Forum beauty? Pfffft. But thank you for the compliment though. :3

Molting? Oh dear. o.o''
I'm not lying, I swear, you're a jem! :3
It's my pleasure!

Hmm, that's what I'm thinking too. o.o Good thang I ain't a chef, getting hair in all my sticky-toffee puddings.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #79613
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Spoiler:

GF:TRS
Old 05-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #79614
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Now that is swag. xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #79615
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I got my swag on.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #79616
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone's swag.

[ON] OFF

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #79617
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

That's going in my siggy!

Old 05-25-2012, 05:10 PM   #79618
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

xD! Aw, yess!!

Anyways I got to go nun-nights! So I'll see you later, Lone! =)

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 05-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #79619
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

See you later Hikari! =D

Old 05-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #79620
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

PS: It's in two seperate quotes in your sig!

Heehee.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Closed Thread