Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 03:58 AM   #79221
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
How was ruling people today?
Ehm, you don't cosplay a queen or so :P
You just celebrate her birthday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
@ Kiseki~ Looking beautimous! <3
Thank you babe, you too <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
Miss Kitty and Kiseki both looking gorgeous
Awww thanks so much!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #79222
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Ehm, you don't cosplay a queen or so :P
You just celebrate her birthday.

Thank you babe, you too <3

Awww thanks so much!!
Aw darn, I'm sure you would have made a great queen.
at least you didn't have to buy her a present

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 05-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #79223
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hmmm I may post a new recent pic at some point today...
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 05-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #79224
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yes. Do it.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #79225
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

alright so my boyfriend came over to hang out today so me took a pic
so this is me and red dragon
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

Last edited by AgentShayd; 07-31-2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Image was not there
Old 05-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #79226
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

@Papps - nice pic

@Jin- I agree with Jacq. =D
Old 05-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #79227
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

thansk mom why did you take my name off your siggy mommy
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 05-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #79228
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Fiiine..

No quoting please
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Last edited by AgentShayd; 07-31-2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Image removed by user
Old 05-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #79229
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

-does quote- you look nice
Old 05-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #79230
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

That girl in the back -> My face.

Nice.

I'll enlighten this album once again as well. Don't care if you quote, don't even care if you print it and use it to wipe your ass. Edit: Not that I'm trying to give you any ideas...
Spoiler:

Last edited by CrackFat; 05-01-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #79231
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post

Nice.
Lol xD

Old 05-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #79232
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Lol xD
That's what she said.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #79233
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Nice.

I'll enlighten this album once again as well. Don't care if you quote, don't even care if you print it and use it to wipe your ass. Edit: Not that I'm trying to give you any ideas...
Spoiler:
purrrrty
Old 05-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #79234
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:

Nice.

Spoiler:
Ravishing as always dawwwwwwling.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:44 PM   #79235
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

I like how you guys can judge this without actually seeing my face.

Who know what my mouth might be doing.

THANKS HONZ.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #79236
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
I like how you guys can judge this without actually seeing my face.

Who know what my mouth might be doing.

THANKS HONZ.
My focus was more directed to your luminous eyes and fine hair. Your honz were of no interest I suppose

Old 05-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #79237
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Yes my shiny hair-do keeps the boys in the yard. Notice the homosexual in the back? Interesting chap.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #79238
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Yes my shiny hair-do keeps the boys in the yard. Notice the homosexual in the back? Interesting chap.
A homo in the back? The irony of that statement is hilarious in itself.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #79239
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

The way he shapes his mouth, there's no missing him.

Could also be considered ironic.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #79240
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
The way he shapes his mouth, there's no missing him.

Could also be considered ironic.
Smile like a donut Jacq! :O

Closed Thread