Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #71501
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I'm the one on the left. XD
FOrgot to say that.
O.O
/Hides from Pinches D:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #71502
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Me with my best friend =D
Spoiler:
Nice. =]
Old 06-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #71503
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@min: I'm going to right now.

@Luna: here chu goz I'm not gonna repost them so theres the link I took them yesterday

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?
p=5173108&postcount=71491
Old 06-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #71504
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

ishie, luna, and cod... P:

and cod, why's your friend holding his junk? xD

@sb: beautiful =3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #71505
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Me with my best friend =D
Spoiler:
What Luna said. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
@CoD: Why do I think you're so cute? I WANT TO PINCH YOUR CHEEKS!!
@Dei: I know, I know.
I was only joking. >.> But I'm sure you know that too.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #71506
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

It's a girl... XD

Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #71507
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@sasu: :3 thank chu
Old 06-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #71508
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
You're not even half way to your first. :'c

EDIT: I'll post one on the 25th, only if you do.
/Saves the date

Quote:
And no, I don't have a weird smile:

Spoiler:

I made the pic just for you lmao

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #71509
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

D'awww SB I love your eyes and your glasses. >.<

@Nick: WAT? Hillary is damn mmm.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #71510
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
@min: I'm going to right now.

@Luna: here chu goz I'm not gonna repost them so theres the link I took them yesterday

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5173108&postcount=71491
Still beautiful. P: And I still think that the glasses look adorable on you.

@Nick: But IG isn't going to, so I'm not. P: Besides, you'd have to stay online all day and camp out in this thread to get there at the right moment to see. P: I only leave them up for about 60 seconds. xD
Old 06-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #71511
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
ishie, luna, and cod... P:

and cod, why's your friend holding his junk? xD

@sb: beautiful =3
Thankies. xD =]
Old 06-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #71512
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's a girl... XD
...She's very pretty....

/looks around akwardly

@luna:
>//< Thank chu
Old 06-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #71513
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Rizu, you look Fabulous!=D

Old 06-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #71514
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
D'awww SB I love your eyes and your glasses. >.<

@Nick: WAT? Hillary is damn mmm.
You be gottin' dat foine fayse gurl.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #71515
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
>//< Thank chu.

@Chris: Thank chu
Old 06-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #71516
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
...She's very pretty....

/looks around akwardly

@luna:
>//< Thank chu
She was wearing a Beanie XD

Old 06-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #71517
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

@Nick: But IG isn't going to, so I'm not. P: Besides, you'd have to stay online all day and camp out in this thread to get there at the right moment to see. P: I only leave them up for about 60 seconds. xD
Post yours. Please?

/attempts too look as cute and innocent as possible
Old 06-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #71518
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
You be gottin' dat foine fayse gurl.
Hale naw, in the second one I look hella tired.

@SB: /Loves and hugs.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #71519
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
She was wearing a Beanie XD
I thought that was her hair.....

/hugged

:'D
Old 06-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #71520
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

I still say I'm ugly as FUUUUU-. XD

Closed Thread