Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #70861
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
>.> .. thanks takuya..

@ ino: <.< Thanks
At least I was original with my compliment.xP You do look cute though.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #70862
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

ha so you do think im cute! *saved quote in MS so when you say you didn't I can say you did and I got proof! >:3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:37 PM   #70863
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
ha so you do think im cute! *saved quote in MS so when you say you didn't I can say you did and I got proof! >:3
Yeah, I think you're cute. What of it? Also, I'll deny everything.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:37 PM   #70864
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

PandaHero saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

@Ino- ur welcome :3 -rolls around-

Panda Heroooooooooo >:3

@Kiko- -gives u adorable award- o3o
A Black-and-White hero of unclear morals..
Wife- Ino's Girl
"Let's get one thing straight-I'm not"
Closets are for clothes..

Quote:
YOU ARE SEXYANDSILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D= Dammit!!

Last edited by AgentShayd; 03-22-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #70865
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Yeah, I think you're cute. What of it? Also, I'll deny everything.
-__-
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post

Spoiler:

*Gets awarded

:3 You look cute from what I can see , Your hairs in your eyes, lol! Steve Urcal bands. (or however you spell it)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #70866
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Another purdy girl!

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #70867
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-__-

*Gets awarded

:3 You look cute from what I can see , Your hairs in your eyes, lol! Steve Urcal bands. (or however you spell it)
Or maybe I won't deny it. You never know.
*Stevel Urkel suspenders
Just helping you out.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #70868
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Omg I put that at first, but then I was like " nahhh" and edited it!

^ My future wife.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #70869
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
-__-

*Gets awarded

O<O Panda Hero needs a haircut...-3-

betterrr!? o3o
Wife- Ino's Girl

Quote:

Last edited by AgentShayd; 03-22-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #70870
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

:P Yes, did you just take those pis and move your hair out the way? :P All for me? awww..

^ My future wife.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:51 PM   #70871
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
:P Yes, did you just take those pis and move your hair out the way? :P All for me? awww..
o3o ur welcome! Panda Hero ish gonna get a haircut an put purple in -due to panda hero's obsession over purple-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Another purdy girl!
-falls over- where!? o3o
Wife- Ino's Girl

Quote:
Old 06-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #70872
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
o3o ur welcome! Panda Hero ish gonna get a haircut an put purple in -due to panda hero's obsession over purple-

-falls over- where!? o3o
OMG, I have purple highlights xD And you're the purdy girl ^.^

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #70873
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I got behind..sowwies.....so I'm trying to catch up now...
Spoiler:
panda hero's get up today!

sidewayss ;3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Panda Hero's favorite shiiiiirt! x3

Very nice pics .....thank you for sharing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Lul.
Spoiler:
Hello Ishy!! Very nice pic....Very handsome...Nice closeup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
So blurry. SO long.
Spoiler:

Yep, this is really pretty ridiculous.

After. My ears feel so cool.
Nice pics Woo..very handsome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Hairdresser messed up my hair.
Spoiler:

Someone save me from the emo-ness! >.>
Goregous as always Kiseki.....very nice pic....

[QUOTE=trouble88;5121452]this me wearing my pokemon shirt while at the anime con I went to
Spoiler:

next is the epic fail guys I hug them to death ^-^
Spoiler:

Very nice pics Trouble...Very cute..=3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Pic time :3

Spoiler:
Handsome as always Raisin....Very nice pic....interesting background...it's pretty....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Me...someone said I'd look good if I smiled. I disagree
Spoiler:

Apparently, I has a womanly figure
Spoiler:
Very handsome Sais's Brother..Nice Pics...

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Last edited by AgentShayd; 03-22-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #70874
PandaHero
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
OMG, I have purple highlights xD And you're the purdy girl ^.^
:O awesome!!!!!!!!! -bows to ur awesomeness- -3- an oh xD thankies :3
Wife- Ino's Girl

Quote:
Old 06-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #70875
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

>.> You didnt say anything about my pics Sheelah. <.<

^ My future wife.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #70876
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:

-falls over- where!? o3o
xP * You next day
, im into red now. Damn. xP

^ My future wife.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #70877
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Responding to the past ones I missed Kiko..

I never got to see them..O_O

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Old 06-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #70878
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

repost, just for sheelah <3

Don't quote them cause Im gotting to delete them

^ My future wife.

Last edited by AgentShayd; 03-22-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #70879
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Lookin' good Kiko ^_^

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 06-14-2011, 11:06 PM   #70880
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

O_O only Sheelah *Dies

^ My future wife.
Closed Thread