Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 08:26 AM   #63561
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
That is an immense pic. xDD
I've never rode a hor, I mean horse. >.>
Yea, thanks man. Try it someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Awesome, great action shot.
I thank thee, oh woosteree.

How bout these action shots:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by CrackFat; 12-08-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:36 AM   #63562
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Yea, thanks man. Try it someday.

I thank thee, oh woosteree.

How bout these action shots:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Holy sheet balls. They're smashing I say. Heehee

Glad you showed us these Cracker Jacqueline.
Bah that's too long. You are now Jacq.

YOU HAVE BEEN NAMED BY THE WOOSTER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #63563
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Holy sheet balls. They're smashing I say. Heehee

Glad you showed us these Cracker Jacqueline.
Bah that's too long. You are now Jacq.

YOU HAVE BEEN NAMED BY THE WOOSTER
God I'm so touched.
You changed my life Wooster. I thank you!

I think you made me tear up a little!
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #63564
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Teste de TIS ( tecnologias informaticas) amanha, e na sexta feira um trabalho de filosofia e teste de portugues
Boa sorte! ;D

Andamos os dois muito ocupados... >.<

Quote:
And very beautiful Diana. <333
;D

Oh and for Wooster... my out of bed hair... and my surprised face.... at the same TIMEEEE.
I still think yours is wilder. xD
NO QUOTES PEEPINGTONS!!
<3:P
I look knackered. xDD
Thank you, Smiler! <333
;D

You are sooooooooo handsome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
beautiful as always why did you 5 decide to do that in the last pic?
Thanks, flamey!

We thought it was fun! xD
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:04 AM   #63565
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Boa sorte! ;D

Andamos os dois muito ocupados... >.<
Obrigado 8)

Pois.. quase que nao tenho tempo livre >.<
So mesmo nestes feriados X)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Old 12-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #63566
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
God I'm so touched.
You changed my life Wooster. I thank you!

I think you made me tear up a little!
Spoiler:
Yes, I tend to do that to everyone.

Jacq it up, guuuuurl!

Old 12-08-2010, 09:11 AM   #63567
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, I tend to do that to everyone.

Jacq it up, guuuuurl!
Imma Jacq it 'till I drop.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:14 AM   #63568
Jinchiruuki

Nice pic Magic P:

And cool horses Crack..I have ridden a few times but not on a regular basis.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #63569
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Nice pic Magic P:

And cool horses Crack..I have ridden a few times but not on a regular basis.
Thanks, was it f.u.n?
Old 12-08-2010, 09:16 AM   #63570
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Thanks, was it f.u.n?
Yeah I had a lot of fun...despite riding an Appalachian (Pretty sure that is spelt incorrectly) that was extremely feisty xD but definitly fun nonetheless.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #63571
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is an immense pic. xDD
Kiseki agrees with this! Awesome actionshot Jacq!
Oh and Magic did ride a lot of hors... the liar. 8D

Oh and for Wooster... my out of bed hair... and my surprised face.... at the same TIMEEEE.
I still think yours is wilder. xD
Spoiler:
HMMBBY! P:

NO QUOTES PEEPINGTONS!!
<3:P
I look knackered. xDD
This made my day! ;~;

/gets self together
Psshh... you lack style bruh!
Where is your mad-hat and lipstick?!

Old 12-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #63572
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*comes in* yo people.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #63573
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Imma Jacq it 'till I drop.
Jacq like it's hot, Jacq it like its hot!

Spoiler:
Yes I realize if you jack it, it is then be definition 'hot.' But come on, replacing drop with Jacq is ingenious. >.>

Old 12-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #63574
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Jacq like it's hot, Jacq it like its hot!

Spoiler:
Yes I realize if you jack it, it is then be definition 'hot.' But come on, replacing drop with Jacq is ingenious. >.>
Spoiler:

Most defs
Old 12-08-2010, 09:45 AM   #63575
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Yeah I had a lot of fun...despite riding an Appalachian (Pretty sure that is spelt incorrectly) that was extremely feisty xD but definitly fun nonetheless.
I have no clue what you might mean with that applepiesomthing, so I shall proceed with clueless normalcy...

OH KEWL!
Spoiler:
Old 12-08-2010, 09:45 AM   #63576
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Haha that one made me laugh so hard

Old 12-08-2010, 09:46 AM   #63577
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ummmmm ok?O.O
Old 12-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #63578
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
I have no clue what you might mean with that applepiesomthing, so I shall proceed with clueless normalcy...

OH KEWL!
Spoiler:
Lol It's a breed of horse if I am not mistaken xD

And yes it was pretty cool. HOLY CADAVERS BATMAN! That's what that picture says to me. It haunts me O_O
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #63579
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

hehehe

/pride
Old 12-08-2010, 10:15 AM   #63580
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:

Most defs
You already made an image?
Bravo, Jacq.

Closed Thread