Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #62781
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Because I love studying Anatomy.

Spoiler:

My new love...lol

Spoiler:

Cutting a piece of onion epidermis:

Spoiler:

I like Cellular and Molecular Biology experiments!

Spoiler:
Beautiful.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #62782
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

diana is gorgeous <3

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #62783
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
I find humor in EVERYTHING.
That's not the problem. I figured your mouth would be too preoccupied for laughter.

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #62784
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

PervySai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

diana, you're so pretty! <3 and intelligent too. lol

Quote:
I find humor in EVERYTHING.

@GG ;o <3333
i like that xD
mangagirl-ma sweetest gal
Gaara's Girl-ma bunny nurse
Hikari-chan-ma smexy nurse
Kakashi's Girl-ma awesome gal
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Declan
I loveee you <3 <3 You're just so amazing!
Quote:
I like PervySai because he's kind and he makes me laugh.
My clone: Mangekyou Sasuke
Bro Hugglers: TSSOM and Alix
george hyuga is a great dude
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #62785
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

My new love...lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
/Is jealous of that dummy

Hot!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #62786
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Spoiler:

My new love...lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you're very pretty <33333
Old 12-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #62787
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
i like that xD
Thank you. xD

@Maik Don't confuse me with yourself. >_____>

Old 12-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #62788
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Maik Don't confuse me with yourself. >_____>
You're the one who... damnit, I can't say that here. D:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #62789
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I have yet to see you. D: <3
You never saw me on cam, other half? D: <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
You're Welcome.

I know, tinychat hasn't been as cute. D:
Awww thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Uh no, most of the time, not at all, really, I am nothing special ...

We have the same personality, except I am more withdrawn on this Forum then he is, in fact when we started talking, those, good 6 months ago, he thought we could be long lost twins, lol but no we aren't, lol. I helped him out a good 5+ times, he's helped me too, not as much though, lol.
Be more confident. ^_^

Are you sure you're not long lost twins?

Quote:
@GG ;o <3333
=D <3333
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #62790
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Awww thank you!
You're Welcome. <3

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #62791
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

GG is beautiful. <333333333333333
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2010, 11:11 AM   #62792
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're the one who... damnit, I can't say that here. D:
I don't even want to know.

Quote:
You never saw me on cam, other half? D: <3

Awww thank you!

Be more confident. ^_^

=D <3333
No. ._.

Love you. =D <3

Old 12-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #62793
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't even want to know.
Yes, YOU DO!

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #62794
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, YOU DO!
You're not the boss of me. D:

Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #62795
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Be more confident. ^_^

Uh no ... Really I am nothing much. Seriously, I know this, I have been told more often than enough.

Well, we don't have the same last name, that's all I know, LOL.
Also, there's the difference in age.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #62796
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Spoiler:

My new love...lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
wow. I didn't get to work in any labs that good until college.

and beautiful pics (save the best for last)

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 12-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #62797
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're not the boss of me. D:
Says the girl who offered to be personal secretary. >.>

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #62798
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
thx!! <3
You're welcome, Kevin. <3

Quote:
Beautiful.
Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
diana is gorgeous <3
Yay! =D Thank you! <3

Quote:
diana, you're so pretty! <3 and intelligent too. lol
Thanks! <3 Haha those classes keep me motivated lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
/Is jealous of that dummy

Hot!
Awww ^__^

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
you're very pretty <33333
Thank you, baby son! <33333
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #62799
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Says the girl who offered to be personal secretary. >.>
xDDDDD

Oh you.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #62800
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks!!!
You're Welcome.

YouTube:
src="
Closed Thread