Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 10:49 AM   #62761
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
Lucky!
I thought I was luckier seeing Diana on cam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
I saw YOU on cam.
Who hasn't?

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #62762
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post

Who hasn't?
Iknewit... hoar.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #62763
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
hey TRS i really have to start going to tinychat too xD diana, post some pics plz!
I haven't gone in there for ages, I possibly won't be going on mic or cam in there again, the new browser I have install, TC only works on it when, I have compatibility view on ...
Quote:
Four times? And I missed them all? D:

That's what I get for not going on Tinychat anymore. >.<

He doesn't know me very well, so he probably wouldn't get on cam or sing if I was there.
Uh yeah, two of those times I wasn't on long, one of those was reasonably long, when it was dead, no one wanted to come in, lol, the other was in a busier hour in there, I wasn't up for that long then, either.

The one thing, I guess I have the advantage with, is that I've known him for 6 months, we're close.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #62764
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
No Quoting!!
I love your picture!!! *.*

Quote:
I saw YOU on cam.
I've seen Maikeru on cam too. xD

And I saw you once, other half. <3
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #62765
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Iknewit... hoar.
Skank ass ho. >.>

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #62766
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love your picture!!! *.*

I've seen Maikeru on cam too. xD

And I saw you once, other half. <3
I have yet to see you. D: <3

Quote:
Skank ass ho. >.>
Takes one to know one. >.>

Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #62767
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Love it Yori! >.<
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #62768
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Takes one to know one. >.>
I am not a ho. D:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #62769
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am not a ho. D:
<.< >.>

Old 12-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #62770
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Aw thank you!

I haven't been on cam for some time though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Uh yeah, two of those times I wasn't on long, one of those was reasonably long, when it was dead, no one wanted to come in, lol, the other was in a busier hour in there, I wasn't up for that long then, either.

The one thing, I guess I have the advantage with, is that I've known him for 6 months, we're close.
I bet people started to come in after you got on cam. hehe

You two seem to be pretty good friends. ^_^
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 12-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #62771
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
<.< >.>
What's the faces for? Slutty bish!

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #62772
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aw thank you!

I haven't been on cam for some time though.
You're Welcome.

I know, tinychat hasn't been as cute. D:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #62773
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What's the faces for? Slutty bish!
Youuuuuuuuuz a hoooooooo. HO!

I said dat youz a hoooooooo. HO!

Old 12-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #62774
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Youuuuuuuuuz a hoooooooo. HO!

I said dat youz a hoooooooo. HO!
Five of those words aren't really words. D:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #62775
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Five of those words aren't really words. D:

Old 12-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #62776
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

How are you laughing? D:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #62777
PervySai
Chunin Exam Participant

PervySai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
No Quoting!!
awesome pics bro

Quote:
Hello!

Oh ok xD lol

Let me go upload some. =3

Lucky!
thx!! <3

Quote:

Who hasn't?
i haven't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I haven't gone in there for ages, I possibly won't be going on mic or cam in there again, the new browser I have install, TC only works on it when, I have compatibility view on ...Uh yeah, two of those times I wasn't on long, one of those was reasonably long, when it was dead, no one wanted to come in, lol, the other was in a busier hour in there, I wasn't up for that long then, either.

i've only been there like once, i guess...
mangagirl-ma sweetest gal
Gaara's Girl-ma bunny nurse
Hikari-chan-ma smexy nurse
Kakashi's Girl-ma awesome gal
trouble-ma cool gal
jenny-ma 1st friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Declan
I loveee you <3 <3 You're just so amazing!
Quote:
I like PervySai because he's kind and he makes me laugh.
My clone: Mangekyou Sasuke
Bro Hugglers: TSSOM and Alix
george hyuga is a great dude
Old 12-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #62778
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Because I love studying Anatomy.

Spoiler:

My new love...lol

Spoiler:

Cutting a piece of onion epidermis:

Spoiler:

I like Cellular and Molecular Biology experiments!

Spoiler:
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 12-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #62779
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
I bet people started to come in after you got on cam. hehe

You two seem to be pretty good friends. ^_^
Uh no, most of the time, not at all, really, I am nothing special ...

We have the same personality, except I am more withdrawn on this Forum then he is, in fact when we started talking, those, good 6 months ago, he thought we could be long lost twins, lol but no we aren't, lol. I helped him out a good 5+ times, he's helped me too, not as much though, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PervySai View Post
i've only been there like once, i guess...
I use to be a regular, then just stopped going in there, I haven't been much in there, for any length of time for a good while ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 12-01-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #62780
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How are you laughing? D:
I find humor in EVERYTHING.

@GG ;o <3333

Closed Thread