Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 11:03 AM   #61461
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
than i won't bother you. O_o
You weren't bothering me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
ok then

Spoiler:

PREPARE FOR SMEXEHNESS
Spoiler:

GLASES
Spoiler:

sorry it's a lot
Someone likes pictures.. >__>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P
Old 10-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #61462
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

@flamey lol yeah i know i go there, i was just asking if mommy was there

@sasu aww i luvs ur star and hearth and eyes <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #61463
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
You weren't bothering me..

Someone likes pictures.. >__>
yes i do o.o

i take them when i get so bored i have nothing left to do >_<

@george: tain-koo

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 10-30-2010, 11:05 AM   #61464
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm too lazy to take pictures. :3
Old 10-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #61465
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
ok then

Spoiler:

PREPARE FOR SMEXEHNESS
Spoiler:

GLASES
Spoiler:

sorry it's a lot
*faints from OD'ing on seeing your pics*
Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
@flamey lol yeah i know i go there, i was just asking if mommy was there

@sasu aww i luvs ur star and hearth and eyes <3
she does sometimes but I doubt she is right now

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 10-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #61466
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
*faints from OD'ing on seeing your pics*

she does sometimes but I doubt she is right now
that's slightly creepy o.o

but thanks? xD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 10-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #61467
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Sasu is beautiful!! Your eyes are gorgeous. <3

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 10-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #61468
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

but not lazy enough to post sooo much

Old 10-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #61469
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
that's slightly creepy o.o

but thanks? xD
creepy? not what I was going for and no problem.

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 10-30-2010, 11:11 AM   #61470
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Sasu is beautiful!! Your eyes are gorgeous. <3
awwwwwwwwwww, thank you *teary eyed*
Quote:
creepy? not what I was going for and no problem.
lol, sorry xD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 10-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #61471
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
awwwwwwwwwww, thank you *teary eyed*

lol, sorry xD
don't worry about it XD

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 10-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #61472
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
don't worry about it XD
otay then =3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 10-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #61473
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ok then

Spoiler:

PREPARE FOR SMEXEHNESS
Spoiler:

GLASES
Spoiler:

sorry it's a lot
Sasu.

You're beautiful.

<3

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 10-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #61474
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Me in my Halloween costume at school yesterday: Yes, it's EXACTLY who you think it is.

Spoiler:
nope

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Last edited by Red; 01-02-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #61475
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I love your costume Red! 8D

Here is some new pictures ;D

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
TROLOLOL GONE

Last edited by i_love_kakashi; 10-30-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #61476
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Cute! ^^
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

Old 10-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #61477
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post

My one eye looks good but then the other is Blahhhh D:[/SPOILER]
Gorgeous, Melina. You work those glasses. P:

Old 10-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #61478
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Your glasses look great ILK. :3 <3

Old 10-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #61479
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ILK, gurl..I- Mmmmm, WHAT TO DO WITH YOUUU.

You're gorgeous babe, I love you. <3
Old 10-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #61480
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post

NO QUOTE! D8<
Thanks

And WHOA. Stunning. <3

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Closed Thread