Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 06:58 AM   #41
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.

Here's a picture of me from today.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Last edited by zachrex33; 06-06-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:28 AM   #42
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ohh spoiler tags around images. Touche!

You look kinda like an old friend of mine named dominick. You aren't him but do remind me of him.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:49 AM   #43
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomarnk
Ohh spoiler tags around images. Touche!

You look kinda like an old friend of mine named dominick. You aren't him but do remind me of him.
I added the spoiler tag(s) so that only people who actually want to know what I look like look at my pictures.

And thanks, I take that it's a compliment?

|
Old 04-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #44
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto
Neither a compliment nor a "diss" simply an observation.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #45
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I added the spoiler tag(s) so that only people who actually want to know what I look like look at my pictures.

Great idea!!! If I do decide for sure to put one here, would you mind if I used your idea and put mine in a spoiler, too? (It's only polite to ask since it was your idea...)

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...

Last edited by DragonAngel; 06-30-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:27 AM   #46
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Quote:
Why no comment on my looks ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidda Hatake
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Baby Naruto":1vvg0t7e

Great idea!!! If I do decide for sure to put one here, would you mind if I used your idea and put mine in a spoiler, too? (It's only polite to ask since it was your idea...)
Sure, go ahead, I don't mind.

It's not like as though I created the coding for the spoiler tag or anything lol.

|

Last edited by zachrex33; 06-06-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #47
Vidda Hatake
Kakashi's Wife/ANBU leader
We wish you the best of luck!

Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vidda Hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Baby Naruto":107kn3ei

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Baby Naruto":107kn3ei

It's not like as though I created the coding for the spoiler tag or anything lol.

Thanks! I wouldn't want to scare someone off by accident (better to do it on purpose! Just joking!!). I'm sure the one who created the spoiler tag (yes, I know who you are ) won't mind me using it for this... I hope...

My Family: Attack Wolf: garraswerewolf / Nephew:Toma RNK / Nephew: SRhyse

My Warrior/Son: TheBlackChidori - ANBU Enigma

ANBU Black Ops Leader
If you need help pm us or post at

If you're upset or sad, I'm just a
away!

I'm a temp. Mod...

Last edited by zachrex33; 06-06-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:37 AM   #48
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I find it difficult to rate mens looks. I know that is a standard excuse but seriously I do not find you particularly attractive or unattractive. You seem from the little I can see of your body to neither be skinny nor obese. You do appear to have any indications of martial arts training so I would classify your body as "normal" or "the desirable average if not in a super active profession"

With no disrespect intended, but with an average build and a face and hair I find neither attractive nor unattractive leaves me little to say but "Hey, that's what that dude looks like!" so I did not comment.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #49
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Baby Naruto":1dnelecp
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Vidda Hatake":1dnelecp

Thanks! I wouldn't want to scare someone off by accident (better to do it on purpose! Just joking!!). I'm sure the one who created the spoiler tag (yes, I know who you are ) won't mind me using it for this... I hope...
You're welcome :P.

Quote:
Quote:
I find it difficult to rate mens looks. I know that is a standard excuse but seriously I do not find you particularly attractive or unattractive. You seem from the little I can see of your body to neither be skinny nor obese. You do appear to have any indications of martial arts training so I would classify your body as "normal" or "the desirable average if not in a super active profession"

With no disrespect intended, but with an average build and a face and hair I find neither attractive nor unattractive leaves me little to say but "Hey, that's what that dude looks like!" so I did not comment.
You're a guy?! :o

By the way, I have taken a karate class before, but I was kicked out for kicking a fellow student (I was a little kid back then and decided to pretend play power rangers)

|

Last edited by zachrex33; 06-06-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:47 AM   #50
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh god is my pic that bad?! Seriously?! I look like a girl!!

Yes I am a straight 25 year old male (though I ran a RHPS cast and march in pride parades as an ally)
Quote:
By the way, I have taken a karate class before, but I was kicked out for kicking a fellow student (I was a little kid back then and decided to pretend play power rangers)
Haha nice. I was referring to some if the condensed underlying muscle that long time practitioners of a martial art retain when they get out of shape. I can often spot it and will bump someones "physical condition" up a grade cause some martial artists can hide ridiculous muscle and tone under a thin layer of fat.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 04-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #51
HinaUchihatheRogue2
Chunin

HinaUchihatheRogue2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
why no comments on my looks?
i don't think you look that hot but that is just me
Old 04-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #52
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well it took me all night and most of the morning but here i am
Spoiler:
HA HA MADE YOU LOOK

Last edited by zachrex33; 06-06-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #53
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Quote:
Oh god is my pic that bad?! Seriously?! I look like a girl!!

Yes I am a straight 25 year old male (though I ran a RHPS cast and march in pride parades as an ally)
You posted your picture? Where?! (link me directly to the post plz)

Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I have taken a karate class before, but I was kicked out for kicking a fellow student

(I was a little kid back then and decided to pretend play power rangers)
Haha nice. I was referring to some if the condensed underlying muscle that long time practitioners of a martial art retain when they get out of shape. I can often spot it and will bump someones "physical condition" up a grade cause some martial artists can hide ridiculous muscle and tone under a thin layer of fat.
Um.....I've only had like 1-3 sessions of Karate, because of what I did to that kid lol.

|
Old 04-20-2009, 03:18 PM   #54
Luna Kobentori
Genin

Luna Kobentori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse
Quote:
Originally Posted by luna kobentori
Quote:
You must first upload your image to the web somewhere. Myspace, facebook, or imageshack/imgurl, or some photo hosting site.

Then just post the link to the photo like this:

Code:
Thats how I got mine up.
Oh then I'm not going to be able to do it. Sorry.
Using imageshack is free; you don't even need an account! Just go to http://www.imageshack.us.
Alright I'll try.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #55
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by garraswerewolf
Spoiler:
HA HA MADE YOU LOOK
you make me cry haha

Last edited by DragonAngel; 06-30-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #56
Akatsuki_Princess
Freshmen Academy Student

Akatsuki_Princess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by garraswerewolf
Spoiler:
HA HA MADE YOU LOOK
lol that was so funny! xD nice lol

I suppose i shall post my pic up...lets see here.....

I sure dont look like im 19 huh? xD
I love it though cuz Im able to go and eat kids meals still without people raising an eyebrow.
...yikes sorry its so big!

Last edited by DragonAngel; 06-30-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #57
3lilpandas
Genin

3lilpandas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki_Princess

I love it though cuz Im able to go and eat kids meals still without people raising an eyebrow.

I love it when that happens!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #58
Akatsuki_Princess
Freshmen Academy Student

Akatsuki_Princess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilpandas
Quote:

yay! im not alone lol ^-^
Old 04-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #59
3lilpandas
Genin

3lilpandas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilpandas
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Akatsuki_Princess":2n8u09lv

yay! im not alone lol ^-^
Kid's meals are the best. Especially when you are low on funds like I am.

Last edited by zachrex33; 06-06-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #60
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I feel so young...

~
~

Closed Thread