Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 08:39 PM   #53361
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Well this has become a cluster...Whoops, I can't say that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #53362
--Becca.
Chunin Exam Participant

--Becca. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

XD Why not?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:43 PM   #53363
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well I went to a baseball game and when I was in the car we went by a sign that said.
WOOSTER!

Here is the picture lol

Wooster should live in OHIO! ;D
Old 07-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #53364
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I HATE OHIO!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #53365
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I HATE OHIO!!!
Bahahhaa xD
Wooster Ohio loves you though, there is a place named after you!
Old 07-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #53366
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Bahahhaa xD
Wooster Ohio loves you though, there is a place named after you!
Well there is a Worchester Massachusetts. It's pronounced the same.
And of course, Worchester in Worchestershire in the West Midlands.

I love the mid-West; I can't stand Ohio.

Last edited by Wooster; 07-29-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #53367
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well there is a Worchester Massachusetts. It's pronounced the same.

I love the mid-West; I can't stand Ohio.
But it's the same spelling here xD

I really don't blame you, there isn't much here.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:11 PM   #53368
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
But it's the same spelling here xD

I really don't blame you, there isn't much here.
I had to drive through the entire state on my way to New York a few years back. Ugh, so damn boring, and they made me pay a toll!

Old 07-29-2010, 11:13 PM   #53369
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I had to drive through the entire state on my way to New York a few years back. Ugh, so damn boring, and they made me pay a toll!
D:
I've never payed a toll the whole time I've lived here! xD
Old 07-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #53370
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai

I don't think I ever put my new hair up here???
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These next ones are the ones I took of my best friend and her boy friend aka my other best friend.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Other...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yupp...

Old 07-30-2010, 12:26 AM   #53371
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mai, you look lovely! Great pictures!

Old 07-30-2010, 12:47 AM   #53372
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Mai, you look lovely! Great pictures!
Thank you. If you look in the directory, I changed ALOT. All my hair is gone... TT.TT But I like it.

Old 07-30-2010, 07:41 AM   #53373
--Becca.
Chunin Exam Participant

--Becca. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^-^ Maiii!! :3 Your beautiful!
Old 07-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #53374
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is me Dodo.

Spoiler:
Well played Wooster

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 07-31-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:27 PM   #53375
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Spoiler:

Old 07-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #53376
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

He really is a carebear!

/Cries tears of rainbows

Old 07-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #53377
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
/Cries tears of rainbows
/Also cries a rainbow

WOOOOOOOOAH, DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #53378
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
This is me Dodo.

Well played my friend well played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
He really is a carebear!

/Cries tears of rainbows
O_o
Old 07-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #53379
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
This is me Dodo.

Spoiler:
Dodo, you are really something.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:31 PM   #53380
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Dodo, you are really something.
You know I have full control of the post when you change the post owner right?
Closed Thread