Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #40901
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGK View Post
Something is needed actually. Some time with your niece
Indeed? Well follow me, I'm sure we can find her...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #40902
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

O_o

Do what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #40903
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
But not as dashing as my earlier pictures. Amirite?

Glasses are good for lab workers like myself. I couldn't put up with pulling my contacts in and out every time to stop fumes getting behind the contacts.
Well what can I say? The hens were all over you.
Exactly it! Although I do not have an occupation, my chemistry courses involve fumes as well whenever a reaction produces them.

Quote:
That's fine, another time then
When the devil gives free sleigh rides?
Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #40904
UGK
Veteran Chunin

UGK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She's right here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato
What I don't get is why people are sooo serious over a forum. xDD I'm rather indifferent and don't care about the forum much, except the WS but still...xDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino
KT wastes no time in "drawing his weapon," if you know what I mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta
Illegitimate child = Legitimate accident.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:05 PM   #40905
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post

O_o

Do what?
Worry not, Bottoms. We are taking "Outskirts of Town" path.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #40906
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She's right here...
And so am I. So you see your problem.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #40907
UGK
Veteran Chunin

There is no problem, I just wanna bask in her warm presence
Quote:
What I don't get is why people are sooo serious over a forum. xDD I'm rather indifferent and don't care about the forum much, except the WS but still...xDDD
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #40908
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There is no problem, I just wanna bask in her warm presence
Too bad I block all her radiance. It's a shame isn't it?

Old 05-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #40909
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*Hugs UGK. :3

Old 05-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #40910
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
*Hugs UGK. :3
Heh, that's a new strategy.

/Bear hugs UGK

Old 05-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #40911
UGK
Veteran Chunin

I have waited so long for this
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #40912
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

/bear hugs UGK?

Old 05-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #40913
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have waited so long for this
Yes, yes I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
/bear hugs UGK?
Of course.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #40914
UGK
Veteran Chunin

Do it again
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #40915
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

/jumps in your arms 8D

Old 05-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #40916
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Do it again
I'm sorry, but I don't believe your back won't snap the second time. Then again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
/jumps in your arms 8D
Should have known the most awesome Girl Scout CCS would solve this problem.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #40917
UGK
Veteran Chunin

I like it when you put your body on me CCS
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #40918
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Well I think I should take it off right about now, because I have to sell cookies for uncle Wooster.

Bye UGK!

Old 05-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #40919
UGK
Veteran Chunin

Aww, just a little longer?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-02-2010, 01:54 PM   #40920
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
thank you Ryu

glad to hear it, i have a spare few hours soon, think you are upto it? lol :P
Sure. lol
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

Closed Thread