Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #4021
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.

Sweat? xD He looks sad xD But....a lot of Basset Hounds do xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #4022
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by garraswerewolf View Post
this is belki my basset hound

Spoiler:

the evilest dog in the world
Awww, how could anything that cute be evil?
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #4023
garraswerewolf
Jonin

garraswerewolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its kinda sad he cant howl lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #4024
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Fail

and yea, it was offensive in a joking way RLFW xD
Yeah I know I don't have a great sense of humor.

No need to brag about it, much less rub it in.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #4025
garraswerewolf
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Priest / Envy View Post
Awww, how could anything that cute be evil?
lol i know right his eyes kill you lol

Old 07-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #4026
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Fail

and yea, it was offensive in a joking way RLFW xD
Haha. lol. I wish I was on fire...then you would have to call 911. :P
OMG I FOUNG A PICTURE OF MY EYES THAT I EDITED!!!!
Spoiler:
Old 07-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #4027
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Spoiler:
Dude, that's demonic xD Or Cyclops from X-Men, but yea....xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #4028
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Spoiler:
They look kind of like a nebula.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #4029
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
this is belki my basset hound

Spoiler:

the evilest dog in the world
oml that is a friggin cute ass dog!!!! :3 i want to keep it!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #4030
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

Spoiler:

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Old 07-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #4031
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Phoenix View Post
Spoiler:
Awwwww

/Heil

Old 07-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #4032
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol i know right his eyes kill you lol
LOL He looks so depressed, it makes me feel sad for him, yet at the same time cuddle with him.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Wow, they look all mysterious like, kinda hypnotizing.
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

Old 07-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #4033
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Dude, that's demonic xD Or Cyclops from X-Men, but yea....xD
I was in a really bad mood that day. And I tend to label those days: GAARA DAYS.
I get pissed over the most stupid things on: 'GAARA DAYS'
Old 07-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #4034
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Phoenix View Post
Spoiler:
Aww, I just want to gobble it up. :3

Old 07-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #4035
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
Old 07-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #4036
garraswerewolf
Jonin

Quote:
oml that is a friggin cute ass dog!!!! :3 i want to keep it!!!
dude he would eat you out of house and home lol

he eats 5 cans of dog food a day and 3 bowls of kibble

Old 07-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #4037
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I was in a really bad mood that day. And I tend to label those days: GAARA DAYS.
I get pissed over the most stupid things on: 'GAARA DAYS'
I have those days, that's what I have pills for xD

/Heil

Old 07-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #4038
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:
.....EPIC....

/Heil

Old 07-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #4039
Anbu-Phoenix
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Why do you wanna know i think its kinda private, Pervert!
Anbu-Phoenix is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Anbu-Phoenix

hahaha dynamic entry

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.
---
George Carlin
Blood Village For Life!!!
Love Hurts But Being Unloved Hurts Worse ~ Me
Old 07-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #4040
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:
XD that was funny!

Closed Thread