Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #39541
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Actually, your eyes look pretty much the same with and without edit. I'm not sure how you planned on improving them with the whole effects thing, since they already look like somebody just took jewels and put them where your eyes were supposed to be.
I was just trying to improve the picture in general. xD

Thank you, Soapy. :]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I'll save your butt once again. In the current picture there almost looks like streaks of light streaming towards the center of your eye. It's quite striking actually.
Thanks Uncle Woo. ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #39542
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Oh Andre. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be stubborn. D:

Still love me?

/huggle
No no no no. It was I who was thinking too much.
Of course!

Quote:
I'll save your butt once again. In the current picture there almost looks like streaks of light streaming towards the center of your eye. It's quite striking actually.
I owe you two favors then! But there's only so much I can do, so I shall give you my many thanks and appreciations.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #39543
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
No no no no. It was I who was thinking too much.
Of course!
I thank you for the compliments, baby brother of mine. <3 ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #39544
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I was just trying to improve the picture in general. xD

Thank you, Soapy. :]
I still say it's not really necessary, though it does look like fun. xD

And looking back, that was probably the most poorly worded compliment of all time. Especially when you visualize it. xD
Old 04-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #39545
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I thank you for the compliments, baby brother of mine. <3 ;D
Now it wasn't much of a compliment, since no one but myself actually understood it.
But I suppose.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #39546
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:

And looking back, that was probably the most poorly worded compliment of all time. Especially when you visualize it. xD
Oh, I enjoy doing it. xD

Nah, it's cool. You can still be my fanboy, it's okay.

Quote:
Now it wasn't much of a compliment, since no one but myself actually understood it.
But I suppose.
Awww, cheer up.

/hugs moar

Old 04-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #39547
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, but I do. Don't you remember...

THE CHRISTMAS PARTY?!
I remember that. You ate my sister. You heathens!

Old 04-23-2010, 07:22 PM   #39548
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh, I enjoy doing it. xD

Awww, cheer up.

/hugs moar
I wasn't feeling down, really.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:22 PM   #39549
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Oh, I enjoy doing it. xD

Awww, cheer up.

/hugs moar
I has fanboyism? :]
Old 04-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #39550
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
I wasn't feeling down, really.
Well I wouldn't want you to be.

Quote:
I has fanboyism? :]
Yes, you has.

You said it yourself waaaaaay back in this thread but I don't feel like looking up the quote. xD

Old 04-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #39551
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
I remember that. You ate my sister. You heathens!
Yes, and she looks exactly like you. When I get the doctor's Xray back, I'll be sure to post the picture of her on this thread to show everyone EXACTLY what you almost look like were you a girl and delicious tasting.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #39552
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Clearly only I know how to add humor to a compliment. Heh.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #39553
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

check it! Ive gone fully emo, and yes that is guyliner. xD

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 04-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #39554
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well I wouldn't want you to be.
I'm rarely depressed. Sad, yes. But depressed? No.
So, I basically look like I think everything is a game.xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee1314 View Post
OSHI- It's Gaara!
Old 04-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #39555
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

hiya dragon
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #39556
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuracha!!! View Post
hiya dragon
May I help you?
Old 04-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #39557
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

no u may not
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #39558
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee1314 View Post
My son....EMO?! NUUUUUUU-!

(I kid )

Old 04-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #39559
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
you're pretty big sister
thanks little brother...^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
O_O -.- oh...you...I outta....poke you...xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime khonai View Post
your a granny?
-.- geez do you guys NOT see the other pictures that on here...I told you all I am NOT a granny...-.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
she's not
thank you little brother...^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime khonai View Post
im still callin her granny
-.- I am gonna kill you one day....one day....

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
Old 04-23-2010, 11:37 PM   #39560
Yukinari
Chunin Exam Participant

Yukinari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Closed Thread