Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #20041
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
all i see is MSM.....what about MSM?

We all are on gmail chat and Sasori told us we should use MSN
Old 12-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #20042
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
=]

I use it on occasion, since not many people use it. lol

It's great right?
Totally.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #20043
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

G-mail, psh. I think I have one, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #20044
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
MSN? o.o

Old 12-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #20045
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Would you like to join us in a chat? LOL XD
Old 12-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #20046
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Naw, I'm good but thanks for asking.

Quote:

Old 12-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #20047
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

=D.....

Old 12-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #20048
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Naw, I'm good but thanks for asking.

Your welcome, didn't want you to feel left out!
So when ya gonna post a pic??
Old 12-26-2009, 04:01 PM   #20049
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

When ever I finish writing the sign I will be holding when I take the picture.

=]

Still don't know what it's gonna say.

Quote:

Old 12-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #20050
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

What's going on here? o-o
Old 12-26-2009, 04:03 PM   #20051
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
When ever I finish writing the sign I will be holding when I take the picture.

=]

Still don't know what it's gonna say.

Hmmm....
Write,
Haven't you heard that the bird is the word?
(FAMILY GUY Lol)
Old 12-26-2009, 04:03 PM   #20052
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

You aren't getting on Gmail KGT THATS WHAT. -.-

Old 12-26-2009, 04:04 PM   #20053
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I am on.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #20054
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I am on.
It doesn't say you arrrre.

Old 12-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #20055
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post

I'm on gmail. Not that my being online is at all relevant.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #20056
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

*Facepalm*

Too much G-mail.

Quote:

Old 12-26-2009, 04:08 PM   #20057
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I'm on gmail. Not that my being online is at all relevant.
:O Let's Gmail then.

Old 12-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #20058
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
What's going on here? o-o
We are going to establish one giant G-mail chat!

....hopefully. XD

*Still waits for Sasori's pic

Old 12-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #20059
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
*Facepalm*

Too much G-mail.
Just give into the peer-pressure, already.

Old 12-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #20060
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Fine, I made a G-mail just for the huge chat.

Quote:

Closed Thread