Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-22-2013, 12:50 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation I need your help for our Youtube channel!

Hello everyone,

So many things happened yesterday and I got some great news.
I'll basically talk about 3 important issues for now.

ISSUE 1: Channel name suggestions wanted. Reply here.
Several mods, loads of regulars and even both admins approved of this idea of having our very own Youtube channel and wish for me to proceed and make this become true. I couldn't be more excited and I want to thank everyone for leaving their honest thoughts on this and supporting me and offering me help with making this channel. One important issue is that SRhyse addressed is that we can't use the word 'Official' within our name for the Youtube channel, so we have to come up with a name that doesn't contain that word. I'll be looking forward to all of your suggestions for a name for the channel. So, what do you think would be a great name?

Been dealt with. If you want to vote: CLICK HERE to view the voting poll.

ISSUE 2: Co-hosts wanted, apply via PM.
Secondly, I approved of Maikeru D. Shinigami to be my very first co-host/co-creator of this Youtube channel and I think we all agree this is a great opportunity for me to receive his help. He is creative and trustworthy. Thank you very much Maik for offering your support, much appreciated. Now I already stated in the OP of my idea thread that I can't handle this by myself and Maik suggested to have around 4 to 5 people to co-host this with me. I personally feel more comfortable having 3 to 4 people at first, so that means we are having a little 'audition' for the remaining 2 positions of co-host. If you are interested in this, please send me (Kiseki) a PM that explains why you think you should be the next co-host to operate with us. I'll be looking forward receiving all of your messages.
Quote:
Co-host description: Obtain password to the channel, receive/progress videos and suggestions from section helpers and regular members, have (some) knowledge about progressing and producing videos, have (some) knowledge about Youtube management, manage channel & video comments, be able to discuss with the follow co-hosts and the main host. You don't have to be very creative yourself, but you are able to progress and deliver videos on our Youtube channel. We expect you to fairly active and to be able to work in a team. We prefer people that are willing to go on camera, but you are not obligated to do so. Also, there are many creative ways to go anonymously on camera. Think about it please.
ISSUE 3: Section helpers wanted, apply via PM.
So Sagepain had this wonderful idea that portrayed my very own thoughts as well. QUOTE: "That way everyone from every section can possibly have something to add to the channel weekly. I think this is a great idea." Soif you frequent a certain section and you feel like you got ideas for great videos related to that specific section, please send me (Kiseki) a PM that explains your video ideas and what forum section these videos are based on. You can come with any type of project really. Something permanent and weekly or something that will be just one video: Both are much appreciated.
Quote:
Section Helper description: Receive and progress suggestions and ideas made by the regulars from that section for our Youtube channel, forward progressed ideas/videos to one of the co-hosts, can come up with creative ideas for videos. You don't have to make videos yourself if you don't want to, but we expect you to come up with refreshing ideas. We highly appreciate it if you are able to make your own videos for the Youtube channel. We basically need creative people that either can come up with suggestions or that can actually make interesting videos. If you have great potential you can even earn your very own series on the Youtube channel! True story.
One more thing that is important reminder: It is not just 4 people running a Youtube channel by ourselves, nor will the section helpers decide everything. Throughout the entire time we love to receive all kinds of ideas, submissions and questions from each and every single one of you. The channel exists for everyone to participate. What the co-hosts basically do is to filter out all the suggestions and submissions and possible give some feedback on that. Because lets be honest, we should avoid videos or ideas that might harm the reputation of certain members. We want this channel to be fun and peaceful. Right? Also, we expect everyone to apply for section helper or co-host to be entirely neutral at all times. We can't allow any personal wars or favors on this Youtube channel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for reading. I'll look forward to all of your replies in the thread and all of your private messages. Please keep it serious in any matter. Keep in mind that the name of the channel can't be too long and too complicated, everyone should be able to relate and understand. Alright, enough talking. Please post and PM. Feel free to ask anything! Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kiseki; 09-03-2013 at 12:43 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Our own Youtube channel will become reality!

Reality.....

Like Jersey Shore reality

Is that why you made that thread back then

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #3
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Channel Name Pitches:
-VizVerse
-Naruto Viz Free

Does Viz have to be in there? I'm guessing so.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

NDFviz

As you can see from my name im not really creative with these things

Edit:

VizTube

YouNDF

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 08-22-2013, 01:04 AM   #5
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Reality.....

Like Jersey Shore reality

Is that why you made that thread back then

You are one funny man And nope, I guess not haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagato View Post
Channel Name Pitches:
-VizVerse
-Naruto Viz Free

Does Viz have to be in there? I'm guessing so.
Good question actually. I don't know. Shall ask around for you.
NDF is also a safe choice. It represents our forum too.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:06 AM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

NDF
VizForum
NarutoViz
NarutoForumViz
NDFViz

Viz Media is already a channel. So that is a no no.

Also PM sent.

Since Rice works and this is owned by Viz, the name it's self is fine. Since we are advertising their forum.

So Viz is fine.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:06 AM   #7
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

More ideas, then:
NDFUltra
NDF Productions
VizNDF Cinema

Being tired isn't helping much.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I suggest something simple for the name.

Like, "NDFChannel" Or something along those lines.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, was thinking of some simple name like NaruVizYT or something.

The section thing sounds interesting.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the heck is YT?

EDIT: Oh Youtube.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #11
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

So far so good, there's too many perfect suggestions for names so far.
How on earth are we going to pick one later on
I guess I'll look out for the name that gets mentioned the most first.
If there's too much diversity I'll discuss it with my co-hosts or admins.
Thanks people, keep it going.

Already got private messages as well. I'll make sure to reply at all of them asap.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

YouTube.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 08-22-2013, 01:12 AM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^

Put all the good ones you guys like and make a poll.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
the heck is YT?

EDIT: Oh Youtube.
Did you think it was "YamatoTenzo"?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 08-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Knowing you? Yes. xD

Old 08-22-2013, 01:17 AM   #16
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
^

Put all the good ones you guys like and make a poll.
Very effective man. You're the best. Great idea and will do that.

Old 08-22-2013, 02:46 AM   #17
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

So ok, I know we can't do stuff using Viz images unless we get permission....but what about if doing reviews of Viz released items (be it manga, DVD's, etc) we can show such items, right? For example, I have the final volume of the Ranma 1/2 manga done by Viz, and it is one of the things I'd like to review, was wondering if say I do a review video, it should be ok for me to show it, right?

That also brings me to another idea, which I hope I'm not the only one to do so, which is review old manga/anime done by Viz, especially those done before the big boom in manga/anime during the late 2000's, (like Viz's run of Saint Seiya/Knights of The Zodiac manga, of course if that's a problem it can be anything else Viz related, just mentioning that as an example so you get the idea and all)

Guess it's been mentioned already, but I support the idea of doing small interviews between forum members and all, be it by one sending audio of the answers to the one doing the interviews, Skype or any other videochat service, or any other method

Hope it's also ok to do reviews on DVD/Blu-ray movies & boxsets

and what about doing a member talent showcase? for example, a forum member playing an instrument, singing, drawing, etc?

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE

He's got the whole world in his hands.....FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS

The T**** Apprentice

HokageSoulReaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:42 AM   #18
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
So ok, I know we can't do stuff using Viz images unless we get permission....but what about if doing reviews of Viz released items (be it manga, DVD's, etc) we can show such items, right? For example, I have the final volume of the Ranma 1/2 manga done by Viz, and it is one of the things I'd like to review, was wondering if say I do a review video, it should be ok for me to show it, right?

That also brings me to another idea, which I hope I'm not the only one to do so, which is review old manga/anime done by Viz, especially those done before the big boom in manga/anime during the late 2000's, (like Viz's run of Saint Seiya/Knights of The Zodiac manga, of course if that's a problem it can be anything else Viz related, just mentioning that as an example so you get the idea and all)

Guess it's been mentioned already, but I support the idea of doing small interviews between forum members and all, be it by one sending audio of the answers to the one doing the interviews, Skype or any other videochat service, or any other method

Hope it's also ok to do reviews on DVD/Blu-ray movies & boxsets

and what about doing a member talent showcase? for example, a forum member playing an instrument, singing, drawing, etc?
Keep in mind that we aren't a VIZ official youtube. I know there are copyrights on certain VIZ related material and I yet have to discuss that with any of the admins to see to what extend we can use this type of material. I personally would say to avoid 'viz' and 'official' in any of the videos. Anyhow, reviews are usually neutral, since its basically someone talking about the episode or product they're reviewing.

Though this thread isn't made for suggestions. Please wait a little bit longer with all your suggestions and videos for videos, because we need to decide on the helpers and co-hosts first. Once announced who they are you can PM one of the helpers (or co-hosts in rare occasion) all your ideas. So please give a bit of time to get a team together that is able to listen to you and answer your ideas. There will be an official FAQ and facts thread soon to answer all of your technical questions, I promise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changed the OP.
Added job descriptions.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:55 AM   #19
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I was thinking if we just keep viz out of the name (take something with NDF) we could just upload (viz) stuff on youtube.

Since forum rules dont apply to youtube and leaving viz out of the name pretty much removes any direct relation to viz media it seems like it would be safe to do.

I mean the connection would be using their forums to communicate, but we also use tc for that so that wouldnt even matter.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 08-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #20
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: I need your help for our Youtube channel!

If the Youtube is going to be associated to the forum, the rules still apply. It's not that hard to follow the rules on this forum.

Last I heard, we were allowed to show off VIZ related products that we own. So, that might be doable. It may get tricky when the youtube is linked to the forum however.

As for the name, I usually suggest something creative. In this case though, I suggest something that clearly states where we are from and what we do.

So, either something with "NDF" or "Naruto Discussion Forum" in its name.

Watch Videos. Subscribe to Me. Tell Your Friends.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum youtube, kiseki, youtube