Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Bacon
Sort of lame status

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default SAO RP Mini boss 1: floor 1

Theme:Underground Cavern, boss is in the center of the room and the room is shaped like a crumbling dome. The ceiling has holes in it, use whatever is here to your advantage.

Common monsters:
Name:Komodo babies
Hp:2 hits or one critical strike
Rarity:common
Bonus exp:2
Gold drop: 1
Possible loot drop: potions to weapons/ armor with 2 affixes
Skill immunity:Their bodies are resistant to slashing because of their scaley hide. The underbelly is exposed when newly hatched.

Name: Komodo mother
Minimum success roll:35
Hp:100
Rarity:Boss, rare
Damage:20
Bonus exp:500
Gold drop: 1
Possible loot drop: 3 rolls, ranging from potions to legendary
Commons drop potions
Zerkers can drop crude weapons/armors and potions and greater potions
Mini bosses can drop level appropriate high quality equipment
Floor boss can drop anything
Skill immunity:Poison, paralysis

Floor and mini bosses:Cross off as they die
Northern mini boss

Quote:
Must have this sheet
Bonus Exp[insert current tier]:
in party:Yes or no
Gold on hand:
Potions on hand: normal, greater
Potion progress: if applicable
Health points: out of 100
Mandatory sheet per post
Actions limited to 6 per turn

For reference

P.s: I can gm this one unless someone wants to sacrifice a level this time around

P.P.S: Current player roll is 1-80 for anyone in the party (5 per member)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
As for your rankings, congratulations on at last achieving WOAT status.

Last edited by Bacon; 08-19-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Bacon
Sort of lame status

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: SAO RP Mini boss 1: floor 1

[ Mostly for ease. It's the first time doing this, I don't wanna make it hard. ]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Old 08-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
Ninjamonkies
Chunin Exam Participant

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(Since I am making a skill thread atm I will rp the boss this time around. )

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #4
Bacon
Sort of lame status

Awards Showcase

3 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
attack 3
1d80
attack 2
1d80
attack 1
1d80
The komodo mother dully swayed it head from side to side like clockwork while surveying the chamber. It's body language never showed signs of hostility or even distress. It merely sprawled out on its egg sack while it swayed its head back and forth with a low growl. However the moment the 6th person entered the fray, the beast became more active. It's eyes eyes had a luminescent crimson, which hummed as a result of lighting up.The beast's claws sunk into itself before ripping its torso from the egg producing sac. A yellow viscous fluid surged from the initial tears in the monster's flesh. It used its powerful forelegs to rear up in the presence of the players, revealing its still beating heart. It hung from its arteries like a pendulum,but surprisingly it swayed very little despite its size.The beast inhaled deepily despite having no lungs, letting out a powerful roar which shook the cavern to ts very fountain.

Bacon covered his ears in the wake of the mother's battlecry. Gritting his teeth he dawned his spear in both hands at his hip. His palms sweaty and his eyes watering a bit, his voice seemed to crack a little. Yet he was grinning, a visage depicting reckless abandon. " H-h-h-h-he I'll draw its attention, go when opportune".

Bacon began sprinting as fast as he could muster while building power in his spear. Its spiraling energy was funneled into the tip, glowing fiercely as the tip barely kissed the ground. The mother in turn lunged forth,its massive body causing decompressed air to assault the him. Undeterred he sprinted while strafing the mothers massive paw. Just as an opportunity to strike its heart came along, the beast's tail whipped bacon's torso. The impulse to let the pain get the better of him reared its ugly head. He gritted his team and took it in stride parrying the beast's counter tail with an over head sweep of his spear. With the beast crying in anger it reared up roaring again,but this time bacon was able to plunge his spear into its leg. The mother's skin squirmed and exploded with fluids as the raging spear tore through it unmercifully. Suddenly bacon felt something welling up inside of him, a positive force flowing through him. His pop up menu blaring in his mind, beckoning him to open it.

But now wasn't the time he thought as he ran the spear deeper still.

Must have this sheet
Bonus Exp[1]:0
in party:Yes or no
Gold on hand: 0
Potions on hand:0 normal, 1 greater
Potion progress: if applicable
Health points: 67 of 100

Quote:
Mother komodo's heath:90

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 08-19-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #5
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

3 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
attack 3
1d80
attack 2
1d80
Attack 1
1d80
Dendi watched as the the boos charged bacon, "This is our chance!!!" HE yelled out as he used sprint to run at the monster, Thrusting his spear at the monster, But no effect. As soon as his tip touched her, she quickly swung her tail at him and sent dendi back. Lightly caughing at the damage he just took he looked around..Got to keep trying...

Again he ran at her, but again the same thing happen..."How are we suspose to kill this thing??" Dendi asked as He began to focus into his next attack,I will do something with this next attack to hurt it. He ran and slid under the monster, as he drug his spear across her belly hitting her. As he got to the other side he stood back to see how much damage it actually did.

Bonus Exp[1]:0
in party:Yes
Potions on hand:0 normal, 0 greater
Potion progress: N/a
Health points: 60 of 100

Mother komodo's heath:85

Last edited by Sephiroth; 08-19-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #6
Ninjamonkies
Chunin Exam Participant

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(Bacon were you rping the boss there. )

Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #7
Raiden
S-Class Ninja

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

3 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
Attack on mother 3
1d80
Attack on mother 2
1d80
Attack on mother
1d80
*As I watch the 2 attack the mother, it all of a sudden lunges after me, all I can do is try and avoid it, I jump back wards, but it's nails manage to cut my waist, thankfully it is not deep. The mother does not let up it's assault by spinning around quickly, tail whipping me, I go flying back, but quickly land on one knee, it again lunges after me*

I had it with this bull****

*My right hand and legs begin to glow orange, and as soon as it's over me, I jump up, very high, and uppercut it's belly, I also figure out it's belly is very soft, it is knocked to the ceiling I spin in mid air as I'm on my way back down and land safely, the mother also begins to fall, it lands behind me.*

Bonus Exp[insert current tier]: ???
in party: no
Gold on hand: ???
Potions on hand: 3 normal, 1 greater
Potion progress: Not in use
Health points: 80 of 100

Quote:
Mother komodo's heath:80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bacon; 08-19-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #8
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

7 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
switch
1d20
boss attack 6
1d80
boss attack 5
1d80
boss attack 4
1d80
boss attack 3
1d80
boss attack 1
1d80
boss attack
1d80
"What in the.." Red mumbled as he heard the battle cry of the mother Komodo. This was even larger than the ones he fought earlier.

As he watched the others make their attacks, he saw the true power of the Mother Komodo, in all her glory. God damn, she's tough, but I can't stay back, he thought. I was able to take down the others...I can't back down now!

Running at the mini-boss, he jumped in the air; that's when something weird happened.

He felt as if he was much lighter, running faster and jumping higher than he naturally was before. Looking down, he saw that his new boots, the legendary drop from an earlier komodo, were glowing. At this point, he began to wonder what the belt did, but he had no time for that right now. As the boss stared his way, he swiped his sword in her face.

However, before he could even make contact, her hand swatted Red right out of the air, speeding towards the ground. Without more than a moment to think, he looked at the dungeon wall and just tried to move towards it...and with that, a grappling hook-like wire shot out of his leg and he was pulled towards the wall.

"What in the name of..." Red managed to croak out as he hit the wall, sword stabbed in so he was able to stick. He looked at the wall, to notice a weird suction cup-like item at the end of the wire that kept him stuck to the wall. In my belt? And all I have to do is just...think to shoot it out of me?...Nice, he thought.
With this new found power, he knew he could make a counter attack, and fast. As the Mother Komodo charged towards him, he jumped at her, sending a sword sweep at her face, this time making contact. But as he fell, he shot his suction grappler from his belt at her tail, cutting his sword right through, and causing it to disappear. That takes care of her tail swipes, he thought. But jumping up (with speed and height, thanks to his shoes), he landed on her back, and slid his sword up and down her back, making 3 deep incisions and causing lots of damage.

However, caught up in his cockiness, he was thrown from her back with the boss's pure might. "Switch in, someone!" Red screamed as he sped towards the wall, and with a successful switch, Red was able to use the suction grapple in his belt to safely bring himself to the wall, and jumped from the wall to the ground.

Bonus Exp:0
in party: Yes
Potions on hand: 4 Normal, 4 greater (I believe, I have to check)
Potion progress: N/A
Health points: 72/100

Mother's HP: 55

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug

Last edited by Red; 08-19-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Red is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

5 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
Boss Attack E
1d80
Boss Attack D
1d80
Boss Attack C
1d80
Boss Attack B
1d80
Boss Attack A
1d80
Rose switches with Red and begins her attack, before she can react the mother slams her tail into Rose knocking her back. "That hurt!!!"

Rose charges in and hits the mother with a lunging stab to the chest followed by 3 more quick slashes that causes a descent amount of damage. Rose quickly jumps back and gets into a defensive stance.

"Red you may have fancy shoes, but I've got the cute looks that no mother can hurt close up".

Bonus Exp: 0
In Party: yes
Potions: 1 Normal
Potion Progress: NA
Health Points: 70

Mother Hp: 35

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 08-19-2013 at 10:40 PM.
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #10
Ninjamonkies
Chunin Exam Participant

6 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
Parry BA 4
1d35
boss attack 4
1d80
Parry BA 3
1d35
Boss Attack 3
1d80
Boss attack 2
1d80
Boss attack 1
1d80
Masuta jumps in following Rose to attack the boss.

She charges at the boss piercing the stomach with her blade. She the pulls it out and slashes at the stomach. Hitting the boss twice. She then jumps back and gets smashed in the side by the boss. She then slashes downward,but misses the boss. As the boss swings to hit her a second time she brings her shield up and parries the blow taking no damage and granting her a skill level in parrying.

Party: (Leader In)
Poitons: 3 basic HOT(Hp over time), 1 Basic instant heal pot.
Health: 75
Poiton Progress: NA

Mother Health: 25

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ninjamonkies; 08-19-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #11
Raiden
S-Class Ninja

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

6 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
Attack on mother 5
1d80
Attack on mother 4
1d80
*loot
3d100
Attack on mother 3
1d80
Attack on mother 2
1d80
Attack on mother
1d80
*I rush up the beast, full of rage and anger, the beast panics attempts to claw my face, I dodge, it lands a small cut on my right cheek. I'm under it now*

Your in for a world of hurt

*My hands and legs begin to glow orange, and I begin to throw a flurry of punches and kicks to it's stomach, each hit rips a peace of it's body off, I don't let up until she becomes a confetti of data bits*

Hmph.

*I begin to move foreword, leaving everyone behind*

Bonus Exp[insert current tier]: 500
in party: no
Gold on hand: ???
Potions on hand: 3 normal, 2 greater
Potion progress: Not in use
Health points: 75 of 100

(I'll wait for you monkey)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Raiden; 08-19-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #12
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

"Maybe you do, but I also have this funky belt," Red yelled to Rose, chuckling as he watches the continuing fight before him. He thought he might as well find as much humor as he could in this dismal situation.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:51 PM   #13
Bacon
Sort of lame status

Awards Showcase

-.- I was gonna gm the monster once more when it hit 25 hp

Quote:
Old 08-19-2013, 10:52 PM   #14
Raiden
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

and I stopped that from happening Killing it with fire. Want me to delete my post and wait for yours?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #15
Ninjamonkies
Chunin Exam Participant

How is it dead? The moster has 25 hp left and dealt 15 damage to it. Crits are only for max roll number is what i thought we were going for so you would need to roll an 80 to kill it.

Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #16
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

boss to ez...

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #17
Raiden
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamonkies View Post
How is it dead? The moster has 25 hp left and dealt 15 damage to it. Crits are only for max roll number is what i thought we were going for so you would need to roll an 80 to kill it.
I got 4 good rolls = 20, and I thought you were going to drop it's hp to 20.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #18
Bacon
Sort of lame status

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
and I stopped that from happening Killing it with fire. Want me to delete my post and wait for yours?
No no it's fine, I'll tweak the party bonus and up the required roll. Or I can make it a +x instead of increasing the maximum dice roll.

Also im not gonna be able to rp anymore, gotta gm so things can actually be challenging
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamonkies View Post
Raiden went
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
boss to ez...
Mini boss, floor 1

I wanted to use a berserker mode,but that can be saved for the floor boss of the north.

Quote:
Old 08-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #19
Ninjamonkies
Chunin Exam Participant

No i ran out of moves lol only 6 per post so. HAHA.

Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #20
Bacon
Sort of lame status

Awards Showcase

6 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
loot bacon
1d100
loot pie
1d100
loot red
1d100
loot sephiroth
1d100
Loot NM
1d100
loot(raiden)
1d100
Rolling for loot, taking tabs on leveling etc

Raiden
Gained 1 level
Potion of greater healing
500 bonus exp

Ninjamonkies
Gained 1 level
Gained one affix to his/her weapon
500 bonus exp

Sephiroth
Gained 1 level
Low quality armor or weapon
500 bonus exp

Red
Gained 1 level
500 bonus exp

Bacon
Gained 1 level
potion
500 bonus exp

Pie
Gained 1 level
500 bonus exp

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 08-19-2013 at 11:12 PM.