Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Default Guy vs Deidara

Distance: 100 meters. Both are on the ground and see each other.

Who wins?
Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:25 AM   #2
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Guy vs Deidara

Why hasn't anyone else posted here?? That's mean...

I didn't post here before because I've never seen these two fight at all. However, I would say deidara wins because he has those explosion things. I wouldn't underestimate guy though... Silly characters like him are usually "the strongest".

Deidara lost to sasuke, who obviously had an epic battle with deidara.

Why did I mention sasuke??

Because he has surpassed kakashi, who is stronger than guy. Guy said that through hard work he made himself the equal of any ninja in the village, even kakashi. I think that's incorrect. So if guy<kakashi<sasuke>deidara, I would say deidara is better than guy...

Amazing technique huh??X_X

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:05 AM   #3
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post

I didn't post here before because I've never seen these two fight at all. However, I would say deidara wins because he has those explosion things. I wouldn't underestimate guy though... Silly characters like him are usually "the strongest".

Deidara lost to sasuke, who obviously had an epic battle with deidara.

Why did I mention sasuke??

Because he has surpassed kakashi, who is stronger than guy. Guy said that through hard work he made himself the equal of any ninja in the village, even kakashi. I think that's incorrect. So if guy<kakashi<sasuke>deidara, I would say deidara is better than guy...

Amazing technique huh??X_X
Sasuke won only because of his Lightning Release.

On Topic: I think Guy would win if the distance was closer and he activated his gates and not letting Deidara use his Explosion Release, and end the battle quickly, but since the distance is 100 meters, Deidara wins.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #4
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hmm... Well deidara would try to stop guy from opening the gates...

With 100m difference, deidara would have time to realise guy is approaching, so he could throw some explosions or whatever and then, literally, BOOM!!!

Guy would dodge of course, but he wouldn't get a chance to open the gates, which takes some time...

Old 08-18-2013, 07:52 AM   #5
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Read up and you shall see...

I never saw them fight AT ALL!!!

I just posted because nobody else did...

Old 08-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #6
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hirudora GG or Micro Bombs GG whichever 1 hits first

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #7
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Wait now... What??

Old 08-18-2013, 08:31 AM   #8
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

if deidara can use his micro bombs, he can win

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #9
311y
Apprentice Genin

311y has completed a tough C-rank mission!311y has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It must take time to build up Hidora right? Since they're 100 meters away, I think Deidara would have enough time to fly away from the blast radius to avoid (significant)damage. He would then use C4 Karura for a one hit kill.
At least, that's how I think it would go. I don't know a lot about Guy's techniques.
meant, and everything that has
burned you and left you with nothing
but ash.
" - Shinji Moon
311y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #10
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

guy can speedblitz him at that distance

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-18-2013, 08:43 AM   #11
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Ahhh that makes sense!!!

Ooh I forgot to mention... When itachi and kisame first arrived and took out kakashi, guy showed some good strategy!!! There is a tiny chance he could outsmart deidara...

But I believe otherwise!!!

Old 08-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #12
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i still say micro bombs GG

Storm 3 Best

Old 08-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #13
311y
Apprentice Genin

311y has completed a tough C-rank mission!311y has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Yasanagi View Post
guy can speedblitz him at that distance
Even before he can get in the air? Guy can't fly
meant, and everything that has
burned you and left you with nothing
but ash.
" - Shinji Moon
311y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #14
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Ok that's a good point. Guy can't fly IN THE AIR...

Well I still say deidara wins...:P

Old 08-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #15
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdFounder View Post
It takes too much time to micro bomb
1-Dediara has to make a clay bird
2-fly into the sky
3-eat clay
4-spit out clay and form a giant clay form of himself
5-then explode

All Guy has to do is
-make a hand seal
-fire off Hidora
Guy has to enter the seventh gate to use afternoon tiger. but i agree Guy can enter seventh gate way faster then deidara can use c4.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #16
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If deidara can get on his clay bird hes pretty much safe to do whatever he wants. (except for hirudora)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
How is that mean? People are not required to post in every thread

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #17
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah but they read it and ignore it...

And why is 3rdFounder super banned??

Old 08-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #18
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Hirudora is achieved when one has entered the seventh gate.
Might Guy can instantly go into the sixth gate, so becoming gated is no problem however to use hirudora he will have to dodge or find an opening and go into seventh gate, it is hard though considering this guy can create bombs small enough so you breath them in.
Drawn out battle, but I think Guy wins.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #19
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hes someone who was banned but then made another account. Anyway just ignore it.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:30 AM   #20
Rasenengan
Apprentice Genin

Rasenengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Rasenengan

In sixth gate mode Guy can fire off Morning peacock, essentially fire, and make micro bombs explode before they reach him and then use the time while Deidara is making new bombs to enter seventh gate and blow him away with Hirudora.

Guy wins!