Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default My photography

Decided to get back into photography, you guys tell me what you think. Maybe some tips 'n pointers?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by CrackFat; 08-18-2013 at 10:57 AM.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: My photography

Dayum!! Your good!

TIPS:
-Perhaps focus on your viewpoint just a little more.
-Enriching the colors can sometimes make them pop out more. Just depends on the viewpoint.
-Try to make every photo crisp and clean with little blur unless blur is intended.
-You seem to get nature pics, so maybe try for 'natural' poses and 'in the moment' kind of action. (Well you kinda do this one already :3)

Doubt you need my tips. I just picked them up from watching my parents. (They are semi-professional photographers.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Aw that's cool! And thanks. I intend to master the dark vintage style someday but it's a tricky one.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It is indeed. Trying to get emotion in is hard O.o but my parents also seem to use black and white and tilt the camera angle for drama

Noctis...

Old 08-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #5
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Sometimes black and white photography can be beautiful, it depends on the mood and setting of the picture. I love subtleness and abstract settings.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #6
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I agree with the blur if it was not supposed to be. If your taking pictures of something that's still it gives you great time to adjust. Other than that they look great and if your planning to take pictures of animals bigger than a raccoon that are wild make sure you can run fast.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:43 AM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My only suggestion is to lead your subjects( when you have one that is) Rule of thirds and all that.

For example, Interpol is better than the raccoon. Flower is also good especially the depth of field.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #8
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

haha no the blur was intentional. and I still have some pictures of elephants and oxes that I need to finish editing.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The pictures are really big. Standard photo size and you wouldn't notice the blur. Some of the pictures are bit faded though. I would say change your film speed, but I am sure these are digital.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #10
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
My only suggestion is to lead your subjects( when you have one that is) Rule of thirds and all that.

For example, Interpol is better than the raccoon. Flower is also good especially the depth of field.
Yea true, making sure the background isn't too cluttered when focusing on an object or animal is important. I always try to use as much depth as I can get, maxing my zoom and opening my diaphragm as much as possible.

Quote:
The pictures are really big. Standard photo size and you wouldn't notice the blur. Some of the pictures are bit faded though. I would say change your film speed, but I am sure these are digital.
It's all digital. Resizing them would get rid of the some of the blur, seeing as these are like 72 dpi. They're at max sharpness and are focused either automatic or by hand. My camera indicates when I've reached the right depth to make sure the proper parts of the pictures are sharp.

Last edited by CrackFat; 08-18-2013 at 09:52 AM.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Depends on what you want. If there are lines in the background, they can guide the viewers eyes to the subject. But flowers always seem to work best with depth of field because there are so many lines in the flower as it is. The flower is the picture itself if you will.

I should put my pictures up from back in the the 4-H days. But I would have to take a picture of the pictures as they are all film

Old 08-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #12
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

That and subjects like landscapes or views look better with full focus, closed diaphragm and all that bizaz.

don't you have a scanner? I'd be interested.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nah, mang. That would be expensive and take up space. I believe my mom does, but that is over a thousand miles away. It is right next to the honey gold porch.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #14
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

They usually come with a printer nowadays, I don't believe they're that expensive.
That and most grocery stores have them, at least they do in my country which is weird enough as it is, so you can scan your stuff for only a few cents.

I doubt it's outside near the porch, rain would ruin it much like it ruins the porch.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't have a printer either.
Yes, we call those Wal-Marts

It's inside, but by the porch nonetheless.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:05 AM   #16
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh one more thing, I personally think it looks super cool when you slightly blur and black and white everything but the main object. Like if it was a close up of a person with pretty looking eyes, only the eyes would be in color and it would focus on them

Noctis...

Old 08-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #17
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
Oh one more thing, I personally think it looks super cool when you slightly blur and black and white everything but the main object. Like if it was a close up of a person with pretty looking eyes, only the eyes would be in color and it would focus on them
I'll try it sometime.
Quote:
I don't have a printer either.
Yes, we call those Wal-Marts

It's inside, but by the porch nonetheless.
How does one even go through life without a printer! Those are essential.
Then go to Wal-Mart or take sh!tty pictures of your pictures or do nothing at all or do whatever.

Much like my heart.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #18
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Pictures are now smaller.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #19
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Awesome ♥♥♥

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:45 AM   #20
Land.of.snow
Genin

Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nice!!! I liked the 6th and 7th the best

Subscribe at youtube SakuraDreamPRO
Land.of.snow is offline   Reply With Quote