Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:29 PM   #41
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Possible New RP List

Sweet. I'll do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #42
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I might do Dead space depending on how Dragon Age goes.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #43
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Is making a lot of new RPs at such a short time really good though? It could comeback with repercussions if they are all just made I assume. One driving people to that bringing activity down on one and or it just does not start because people can not do every RP at once it seems. Would this not pose a threat?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #44
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Is making a lot of new RPs at such a short time really good though? It could comeback with repercussions if they are all just made I assume. One driving people to that bringing activity down on one and or it just does not start because people can not do every RP at once it seems. Would this not pose a threat?
I never said I was making it soon,

Old 08-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #45
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No I know. But Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Ravenwood, Dragon Age, Yugioh, SAO, Legio, That multi RP Ninjamonkies made, HotD. I know you are not doing at this moment. But all them made in a short time span close to each other.

But I only speak up out of worry for the ones starting or existing ones. If you create 3 RP's and someone follows. 6 new RP's in a matter of 2 weeks would have to have some effect like making billions of dollars effects the economy. IT just feels like something might happen to one of your already RP's or that these wont jump off because of how many there are and how many people actually RP how it can effect it.

I have no idea, to which is why I was asking. Because you made ravenwood I think 3 weeks or 2 weeks ago, followed by yugioh, then now DA, if it does not work out what if it is because there is no rest time. And by rest time I mean for things to settle in before a new RP is made. To give time for it to even start off and have a well thought out plan. I mean, now SW is dying, but that could be due to others. Mystic is in the same though. I have on idea. That is why I was asking. It might be fine, but what if it wasn't?

Ignore this post if you wish, but it just looks to me as if a bunch of RP threads are being rushed out. Which is fine, but I was worried it might effect yours or someone else's RP. I have no idea, and that is why I was asking. Not lecturing.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #46
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
No I know. But Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Ravenwood, Dragon Age, Yugioh, SAO, Legio, That multi RP Ninjamonkies made, HotD. I know you are not doing at this moment. But all them made in a short time span close to each other.

But I only speak up out of worry for the ones starting or existing ones. If you create 3 RP's and someone follows. 6 new RP's in a matter of 2 weeks would have to have some effect like making billions of dollars effects the economy. IT just feels like something might happen to one of your already RP's or that these wont jump off because of how many there are and how many people actually RP how it can effect it.

I have no idea, to which is why I was asking. Because you made ravenwood I think 3 weeks or 2 weeks ago, followed by yugioh, then now DA, if it does not work out what if it is because there is no rest time. And by rest time I mean for things to settle in before a new RP is made. To give time for it to even start off and have a well thought out plan. I mean, now SW is dying, but that could be due to others. Mystic is in the same though. I have on idea. That is why I was asking. It might be fine, but what if it wasn't?

Ignore this post if you wish, but it just looks to me as if a bunch of RP threads are being rushed out. Which is fine, but I was worried it might effect yours or someone else's RP. I have no idea, and that is why I was asking. Not lecturing.
No Shisko you don't understand I don't plan to make it for a good long while if at all actually.

Old 08-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #47
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The 3k one is the only rp i started. The other one was more a question to see if people would be interested in the idea of that style of rp so. Its not like i went and just spam five or ten rps so. :P

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #48
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamonkies View Post
The 3k one is the only rp i started. The other one was more a question to see if people would be interested in the idea of that style of rp so. Its not like i went and just spam five or ten rps so. :P
No I know. It is just the mass change in threads and got worried. But like I said it could just as easy be nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
No Shisko you don't understand I don't plan to make it for a good long while if at all actually.
No you actually don't understand what I am saying. And I already said I know that. I never said you would be making DS.

Old 09-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #49
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

What about Prison RP? We make characters, we're in a normal US prison. You have gangs, guards, warden (GM)...
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #50
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

warhammer 40k, I want to make this happen, now.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #51
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Soulbinder its a story wrote I plan to make another story having nothing to do with my first version just in the same basic world and I'll write a story for the RP on mibba.

Old 09-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #52
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Maybe we can do an Alpha rp for anyone who has heard it.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #53
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

^ what is it?

Anyhow Digimon
Attack on Titan
Bakugan
Beyblade
Wizards101

Old 09-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #54
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Inheritance RP, for any readers of Eragon.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #55
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
^ what is it?

Anyhow Digimon
Attack on Titan
Bakugan
Beyblade
Wizards101
Alphas is where human evolution allows special abilities to form. examples exholaction, perfect understanding of machines, Increased strength etc.etc.

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #56
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Over millions of years.
Yes, very good idea.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 09-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #57
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

hmm sounds interesting.

Now that I think about it
Harry Potter
The Demonata

Old 09-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #58
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
What about Prison RP? We make characters, we're in a normal US prison. You have gangs, guards, warden (GM)...
I like this, actually.
We could do a Prison GTA

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 09-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #59
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

But how would that work I mean the only show where I know that guys and girl were in prison together wad deadmans wonderland,oooh anybody want to do that?

Old 09-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #60
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post

Oh god I love this. *bans on bars* KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!

Tags
idea, list, new rp