Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Make Up Your Own Stories In This Thread!

I want to read ppl's stories.Go ahead and start posting!
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:18 AM   #2
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

Default Re: Make Up Your Own Stories In This Thread!

I'd love to read your stories.
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

Plz post.
Bestest friend:

AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #4
shadowninja7
Apprentice Genin

shadowninja7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara' View Post
I want to read ppl's stories.Go ahead and start posting!
what kinda stories?
(")(")
Bunny.

"is it that small voice in the back of my head telling me to kill all my friends before they kill me?"
- Micheal J. Caboose
shadowninja7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:32 AM   #5
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

Any kind.
Bestest friend:

AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 07-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #6
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

Will someone plz post stories in this thread?
Bestest friend:

AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 07-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
Blackspell000
Apprentice Genin

Location: After I finished playing thumb war with Tobi, I went for Ramen with Naruto.
Blackspell000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

o.k. so once there was a dude. Then Sasuke killed him. The end.
Blackspell000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #8
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspell000 View Post
o.k. so once there was a dude. Then Sasuke killed him. The end.
lol!!!that's a funny story.
Bestest friend:

AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 07-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #9
KusutaMerazukie
Academy Graduate

KusutaMerazukie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm a shinobi that surived from hundreds of years ago when my clan was distroyed by the ice demon in the land of Nakakakuru [island] where my clan lived but most of the clan was frozen and scattered in the sea and washed up on shore in other lands since the great power of Merazukie clan allowed them to live for ever since the ones who survied are emortal.... the beast was sealed in me the new born child of the main branch the girl who would lead the clan when she turn 20..... at that age... i was unable 2 take care of myself.... i was soon found and adopted by the lands wolf pack that lived far away from the attacked side of the village.....when i had already turned 2 i was running with them as a pack......turning the age of five i was training with them learning many justus of the clan....i soon had decided i couldn't stay here on the island with the wolfs anymore.... i had 2 leave.....find out if there where ppl out there in the world... beside....me.....i had talked it over with that pack......the agreement was that i'd stay a little longer......and i'd take them with me....since the food was running low they wouldn't survie much longer...the last few weeks on the island was used 2 make the wolfs into a summing justu so they'd be able to come.....we packed and built a raft......and headed out....saying good-bye 2 my home was kinda hard and i still miss the open ranges and the great woods to this day.....I even miss the great amount of snow that fell.....i arived a week after i left bearly holding on 2 sanity i came 2 land.... i released the wolfs and we made the land our own....finding food....and place 2 stay and a good place 2 hunt and gather food...and a place where the young good be raise properly.....the near by villages didn't like that we were taking the kills and they where going 2 die from starvation....i made it easy on them.....and we left... we roamed around from home 2 home making a name for my self turned out 2 be hard... everyone got the wrong impresseion...

Jun 21 at 1:48pm

*part 2*

We finally found a forest that was prefect for us....but we knew there were other creatures here we just knew it so me and my sister snickers were sent in 2 find them....
later in the day we found a place were it got really dark and the sent of blood was every were.... out of no where we were attacked by panters and taken as preseners and draged 2 there queen.....
when we where taken in front of the queen see emidetally said leave our forest or else....
i told her never....
and she said then i'll just have 2 kill u all.....
and i knew from right there it was WAR soon after a bit of silence i told her who i was but that didn't seem 2 make a differece....i quickly relized that who it might be.....so i was set on trying 2 get her name......and soon.....
we were trown out and told 2 leave and that was our finally warning

we ran 2 our den and told the others
they weren't about 2 leave the were up for a fight....
i told them 2 sharped there fangs becuz were going in tomarrow night.....
we got a plan ready 2 protect the children and mothers 2 be...
i was going in first 2 create a a diverson with snickers i'd take my ice and completely frezze there leader in and have the rest left out side for some mind boggling genjustsu
at that night i went in....
i froze her in
and the outside was left 2 the rest with there gorilla war fair
i cought her of garud but shes quick 2 react.....i froze her legs but she still tried 2 move
she said just leave or u'll all die
i told her that u might have a chance with nogationation if she told me her name.....
*part3*

the silents broke apart throught the room. the only thing we heard was the cries of falling warriors and the loud nosies of weapons clashing.Out of no where we heard Sara..... a pause right there and we where shocked that she said that name....and amazed at the same time....just how....we thought....
then 'crack' 'crack' the ice begain 2 breck.... I was amazed the ice was supposed 2 b unbreckabal....she appeared b hind me FAST and said i got u with ur garud down i turned back quick enought just 2 c and evil smile breck across her face then she smacked me 2 the floor.... i was praylized in amazement 'HOW' just how. then i remebered rumiging thought old scrolls in the main house back at the island....of the shadow clan...a related clan 2 ours and of their powers to controll demons and how they have power of the souls of everyone...I tryed 2 speek but nothing but h..o...w and i was only able 2 bearly mutter the word
The scrolls i was able 2 bring with so i could train from them...but if i could just look in that one scroll once more i could be sure....i could be sure it was her.....but i was 2 late i had no time 2 go back becuz it was war and there was no way 2 stop it...if i called the wolfs back the panthers would tracks us back 2 our hideout and finishs us off back there and get every single one of us....
i rose from the ground....slowly but i was able 2 get up....
i turned back 2 her and said with a dark tone to my voice....
Hello,....Sara....I'm Kusuta,...I'm your sister....now....prepared 2 bow before me....
i pulled my sword from the sithe....
and her smile disappeared
My eyes opened wide i could see her anymore
i scaned thought the shadows but she was gone......
~part 4~

i instentally heard howls out side it was a warning i could tell by the tone of the howls
Me and snickers ran out side as fast as our legs could carry us we weren't sure what 2 expect becuz the call wasn't clear it just seemed like a cry for help or maybe a warning of some short
We ran faster and faster hearing the crys fadeing the closer we got
we busted thourght everything in our path
I ran right throught the door not caring if it hurt me with snickers following
not knowing the door lead me right out 2 the problem
Right there, i found the cries the cries of my family.....
it was her... she was out finishing of the wolfs it seemed i had got there in time bcuz they were all alive but most bearly holding on but none dead
looking around i could c the scratches on trees and deep wounds on every fighter the only one untouched by everthing was that girl
she looked back at me with the evilest stare i had ever seen she just stared at me with her perceing eyes she said nothing and the silence was deathing
i lost it i couldn't take it anymore
i drew my sword again and jumped at her
i didn't care if she was related 2 me she hurt my family
my sword slashed her side and theblood i was expecting 2 b red came out black
as black as inc....
( thats all i had time 2 write)

KusutaMerazukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #10
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Here is a good story to read.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6494
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:48 AM   #11
Shikamaru nara hiddenlife
Freshmen Academy Student

Shikamaru nara hiddenlife is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KusutaMerazukie View Post
I'm a shinobi that surived from hundreds of years ago when my clan was distroyed by the ice demon in the land of Nakakakuru [island] where my clan lived but most of the clan was frozen and scattered in the sea and washed up on shore in other lands since the great power of Merazukie clan allowed them to live for ever since the ones who survied are emortal.... the beast was sealed in me the new born child of the main branch the girl who would lead the clan when she turn 20..... at that age... i was unable 2 take care of myself.... i was soon found and adopted by the lands wolf pack that lived far away from the attacked side of the village.....when i had already turned 2 i was running with them as a pack......turning the age of five i was training with them learning many justus of the clan....i soon had decided i couldn't stay here on the island with the wolfs anymore.... i had 2 leave.....find out if there where ppl out there in the world... beside....me.....i had talked it over with that pack......the agreement was that i'd stay a little longer......and i'd take them with me....since the food was running low they wouldn't survie much longer...the last few weeks on the island was used 2 make the wolfs into a summing justu so they'd be able to come.....we packed and built a raft......and headed out....saying good-bye 2 my home was kinda hard and i still miss the open ranges and the great woods to this day.....I even miss the great amount of snow that fell.....i arived a week after i left bearly holding on 2 sanity i came 2 land.... i released the wolfs and we made the land our own....finding food....and place 2 stay and a good place 2 hunt and gather food...and a place where the young good be raise properly.....the near by villages didn't like that we were taking the kills and they where going 2 die from starvation....i made it easy on them.....and we left... we roamed around from home 2 home making a name for my self turned out 2 be hard... everyone got the wrong impresseion...

*part 2*

We finally found a forest that was prefect for us....but we knew there were other creatures here we just knew it so me and my sister snickers were sent in 2 find them....
later in the day we found a place were it got really dark and the sent of blood was every were.... out of no where we were attacked by panters and taken as preseners and draged 2 there queen.....
when we where taken in front of the queen see emidetally said leave our forest or else....
i told her never....
and i knew from right there it was WAR soon after a bit of silence i told her who i was but that didn't seem 2 make a differece....i quickly relized that who it might be.....so i was set on trying 2 get her name......and soon.....

i was going in first 2 create a a diverson with snickers i'd take my ice and completely frezze there leader in and have the rest left out side for some mind boggling genjustsu
i froze her in
i cought her of garud but shes quick 2 react.....i froze her legs but she still tried 2 move
i told her that u might have a chance with nogationation if she told me her name.....
*part3*

the silents broke apart throught the room. the only thing we heard was the cries of falling warriors and the loud nosies of weapons clashing.Out of no where we heard Sara..... a pause right there and we where shocked that she said that name....and amazed at the same time....just how....we thought....
then 'crack' 'crack' the ice begain 2 breck.... I was amazed the ice was supposed 2 b unbreckabal....she appeared b hind me FAST and said i got u with ur garud down i turned back quick enought just 2 c and evil smile breck across her face then she smacked me 2 the floor.... i was praylized in amazement 'HOW' just how. then i remebered rumiging thought old scrolls in the main house back at the island....of the shadow clan...a related clan 2 ours and of their powers to controll demons and how they have power of the souls of everyone...I tryed 2 speek but nothing but h..o...w and i was only able 2 bearly mutter the word
The scrolls i was able 2 bring with so i could train from them...but if i could just look in that one scroll once more i could be sure....i could be sure it was her.....but i was 2 late i had no time 2 go back becuz it was war and there was no way 2 stop it...if i called the wolfs back the panthers would tracks us back 2 our hideout and finishs us off back there and get every single one of us....
Hello,....Sara....I'm Kusuta,...I'm your sister....now....prepared 2 bow before me....
~part 4~

i instentally heard howls out side it was a warning i could tell by the tone of the howls
Me and snickers ran out side as fast as our legs could carry us we weren't sure what 2 expect becuz the call wasn't clear it just seemed like a cry for help or maybe a warning of some short
it was her... she was out finishing of the wolfs it seemed i had got there in time bcuz they were all alive but most bearly holding on but none dead
looking around i could c the scratches on trees and deep wounds on every fighter the only one untouched by everthing was that girl
she looked back at me with the evilest stare i had ever seen she just stared at me with her perceing eyes she said nothing and the silence was deathing
as black as inc....
thats a very gd stoy i didnt reed it all but wha i read of it.it waz very gd i would have to reed it all another tym =D
Shikamaru nara hiddenlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:46 AM   #12
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Theory #2

Madara is Obito because all that was shown of him was a part of his right face including his sharingan, But when we saw Obito was crushed his mouth all the way to the left side was not smashed, only the part we saw of madara was crushed! [until the rocks fell down]. i looked closely into vol. 43 and saw his piece of clothing that is like the cloth of the headband..................

to fread the rest visit my thread in the town bookstore called Theory #2!!!

feell free to ask any questions on it. [in my thread or here]

Hope you enjoyed this!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:47 AM   #13
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[more ideas are posted in that thread that i didnt put up as my main idea]
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:58 AM   #14
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

naruto will fight sasuke, sauke somehow is about to kill naruto and ahhhhhhg,sakura killed sasuke to save naruto
Old 07-05-2009, 10:24 AM   #15
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

Post Re: Make Up Your Own Stories In This Thread!

Quote:

*part 2*

i told her never....

i froze her in
*part3*

~part 4~

as black as inc....
That's a good story!
Bestest friend:

AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 07-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #16
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jounin View Post
naruto will fight sasuke, sauke somehow is about to kill naruto and ahhhhhhg,sakura killed sasuke to save naruto
cool story.
Bestest friend:

AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 07-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #17
Blackspell000
Apprentice Genin

Location: After I finished playing thumb war with Tobi, I went for Ramen with Naruto.
Blackspell000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Part 2#
Then the Dude comes back and tells Sasuke he just needed to know where the bathroom was.
Blackspell000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:41 AM   #18
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i love that story LOL!!!!!!
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:01 AM   #19
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

*part 2*

i told her never....

i froze her in
*part3*

~part 4~

as black as inc....
That was interesting!
Bestest friend:

AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

Old 08-02-2009, 06:09 AM   #20
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ok then.

in a fair a way land there was a little boy of whom would take over the world! But he had no other skilles that sword fiting, wail trailing he cute the 'Grate tree' then became the rule of the world.

lol what a very said story.

i could copy and past one that i all ready have but it's too long.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote