Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #21
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Shikamaru vs shino

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Hahahaha "kakashi11"
I really regret not spending my time thinking of a clever and witty nickname now
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #22
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey it doesn't matter. You don't need a kwl name!!! simple is sweet

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Not Suckamaru
Agreed.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #24
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Agreed.
What happened to that guy? , I remember him from ages ago
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah.... He was banned...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #26
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Yeah.... He was banned...
I'm sorry if he is reading this but and i'm not really one to comment but, he deserved to be banned, I could elaborate but I won't.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #27
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

i bet on shikamaru because whatever the circumstances will be he will figure out and win
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #28
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-sasuke View Post
i bet on shikamaru because whatever the circumstances will be he will figure out and win
Fine if that is the case then answer me this
Why is the war not over yet, if Shikimaru can figure out anything then he should have ended this war by now.
Just because he is smart it does not mean he is able to do anything.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers

Last edited by Kakashi11; 08-10-2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #29
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
I'm sorry if he is reading this but and i'm not really one to comment but, he deserved to be banned, I could elaborate but I won't.
Yeah. He did deserve it, but here were a few who admired him.

Back on subject,

Shikamaru needs prep, and Shino is smart enough to not give him any time.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-10-2013, 06:26 PM   #30
K-sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.K-sasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

i am not saying he can do anything , i am just saying he sure can defeat shino.
K-sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #31
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Ok then so how does he defeat Shino exactly?
Keep in mind that Shino can use bugs will controlled by shadows

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-11-2013, 03:43 AM   #32
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You actually have to support your claims here you cannot just say 'character x wins' because this is an debating section.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:47 AM   #33
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Shino is sort of a counter to him though. Your going to have to explain what Shikamaru can do. The way im seeing it is even if Shino gets caught he can use his bugs to attack Shikamaru or pressure him to stop controlling Shino.

Shikamaru would need some kind of plan for dealing with the insects and OP hasnt given any prep time so Shino would win.
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:00 AM   #34
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes we said all this on the first page. Shino gets immobilised, but his bugs are still free to attack... No way out for shikamaru there...

His only option for winning is to take out all shino's bugs. But would shino let that happen?? I think not. He's not stupid...

Old 08-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #35
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Shino has greater chances of winning because of kikaichus but nobody knows how it would turn out. Shikamaru knows Shino's abilities and he may be able to come with a counter-attack. Shino on the other hand is very smart as well, but Shikamaru is smarter. So I don't really know who would win this, but I'll state once more that Shino has his kikaichu and that means that he has more techniques up his sleeve... and that also means more techniques = greater chances of winning, although sometimes it may not be quite like this.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #36
kaden
Ninja Academy Student

kaden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not going to lie, the way I see this fight going is they make one move each every 10 to 15 min. That's because they will spen most of their time thinking of a way to beat the other then countering that attack. Then countering that and so on and so forth. It's a fight I would love to see.
kaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:49 AM   #37
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah yeah shino wins for now... InoShikaCho!!!:P