Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who would win? Naruto and Sasuke VS Tobirama
Naruto and Sasuke 13 92.86%
Tobirama 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #21
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Who would win? Naruto and Sasuke VS Tobirama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Problem is that unlike minato tobirama doesnt use his FTG with kunai. Which means he has to tag sasuke but rib cage susano'o wont allow that.
Even if he could use kunai it would still be ineffective, how would the kunai destroy the susanoo ribcage, plus he can cover it with Amaterasu as well basically making the kunai worthless.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:32 AM   #22
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tobirama looks the most awesome of the hokage, but he sounds like the least awesome...X_X

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:40 AM   #23
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Based on feats, Naruto and Sasuke have much more powerful techniques than Tobirama. By theory, however, Tobirama could be able to defeat them. I am going to go with what we know:
- Naruto and Sasuke have devastating techniques such as Rasenshuriken and Amaterasu, which surpasses Tobirama's water techniques
- They are two against one
- Tobirama was killed in action against 20 enemy ninja, which I highly doubt Naruto or Sasuke would be (take into account that Naruto can make 1,000 clones with 10% strength, so he is basically 100 elite ninjas)
- I don't see Tobirama breaking through a Susanoo

I could add more to this list, but I don't think it will matter very much. I vote for Sasuke and Naruto.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:56 AM   #24
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is exactly what I mean...

The second HOKAGE, leader of the leaf village, was killed by 20 enemy ninja. 20 unnamed, unknown ninja. That is so lame. People say sarutobi was bad, but he died valiantly against orochimaru!!! At least we all know orochimaru is SOMEBODY.
How useless could tobirama have been...??

Old 08-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #25
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tobirama can use the teleportation jutsu, so that means that he's fast, he can match A's speed... Naruto wouldn't be able to defeat Tobirama all alone I guess, but with Sasuke that would be possible. Sasuke can also protect Naruto with his Susanoo and strike at the same time.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #26
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariton View Post
Tobirama can use the teleportation jutsu, so that means that he's fast, he can match A's speed... Naruto wouldn't be able to defeat Tobirama all alone I guess, but with Sasuke that would be possible. Sasuke can also protect Naruto with his Susanoo and strike at the same time.
Teleportation =/= Speed.
Can he match A's speed with Shunshin?
Old 08-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #27
ariton
Ninja Academy Student

ariton saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigoyukai View Post
Teleportation =/= Speed.
Can he match A's speed with Shunshin?
Well... not exactly match A's speed but he can avoid his attack just as Minato did.
ariton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:33 AM   #28
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Speed isnt everything...

Old 08-31-2013, 02:15 PM   #29
kaden
Ninja Academy Student

kaden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
This is exactly what I mean...

The second HOKAGE, leader of the leaf village, was killed by 20 enemy ninja. 20 unnamed, unknown ninja. That is so lame. People say sarutobi was bad, but he died valiantly against orochimaru!!! At least we all know orochimaru is SOMEBODY.
How useless could tobirama have been...??
He was killed by the Kinkaku Force. :The Kinkaku Force was a special team of at least twenty highly skilled shinobi from Kumogakure during the time of the First Shinobi World War.
So no, he was not killed by some unknown ninja. He was killed by some 20 highly skilled ninja.

I do think that Naruto and Sasuke would when but the 2nd Hokage would run them into the ground first.
kaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #30
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Ok sorry then...

Old 09-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #31
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Tobirma wins.

First, Tobirama immediately attacks, and he's first. Leaving Sasuke and Naruto to counter.

Tobirama could create at least two shadow clones (why only 2? Don't know).

Each of those can teleport.

Shadow clone 1 will get to/behind Susanoo and apply the multiplying tags on it, or the ground next to it. It has a range and is why Tobirama said to stay back. Susanoo will then be heavily damaged, if not destroyed.

Shadow clone 2 will create a water clone that will attack Naruto.

Shadow clone 1 will use water colliding wave, finishing off Susanoo, and sending Sasuke on the run and unable to focus either Ame or genjutsu on the real Tobirma, whichever one that is.

Real Tobirama, will draw his sword with one hand and use a one handed seal to send a Dragon bullet at Sasuke.

meanwhile, Naruto is distracted by the attacks on Sasuke and the water clone he just killed, when shadow clone 2 slaps a FTG take on his arm.

Tobirama FTGs in with his sword, and stabs Naruto through the chest. Because Naruto has slow reaction speed. Naruto is gravely hirt, but tries to counter, but Tobirama teleports to Naruto's back and stabs him through the heart. Like kashi did to Kakuzu.

Naruto is now dead.

Tobirama, then lets shadow clone 1 disappear. It's now Tobirama, 1 teleporting shadow clone, and one water clone vs Sasuke.

Ame, can be dodged with FTG, and Sasuke must aim his head and control it as the other two tobirama's would move in to flank. Ame is pointless.

Sasuke and Tobirama both have genjutsu. Sasuke had one controlled fight with Itachi, and beat two non genjutsu users . No feat advantage for Sasuke.

Susanoo makes Sasuke a stationary target. This will not work against a continues water attack and/or multiple opponenets.

Tobirama thinks faster and smarter (strategically) than Sasuke. He reacts faster. And Sasuke is outnumbered. And his fire element is countered by water.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: People forget that Naruto's strategic fighting ability is almost totally for offense. His defense is weak, and slow from a mental and physical standpoint. That is why he constantly gets hit.

On top of that, Tobirama invented shadow clones, so he's probably an expert in the strategy of using them.

A sword will end Naruto fast. It's far stronger than a resistance to chakra based attacks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 09-02-2013 at 07:55 PM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:18 AM   #32
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Sounds good. BUT you so underestimate naruto and sasuke in this situation. They wont lose that easily... thats IF they would lose...