Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who would win? Naruto and Sasuke VS Tobirama
Naruto and Sasuke 13 92.86%
Tobirama 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2013, 10:00 AM   #1
Kakashi Demon
Ninja Academy Student

Kakashi Demon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kakashi Demon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Who would win? Naruto and Sasuke VS Tobirama

Who would win? Naruto and Sasuke VS Tobirama
Answer this poll and if you can please tell us the reason why would they or he win? Thanks
Kakashi Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Who would win? Naruto and Sasuke VS Tobirama

Tobirama is probably the fastest reactor in the verse, has good teleportation capabilities, and can create a massive explosion of paper tags. But I'd be hard-pressed to see a living (non-Edo) Tobirama beating down BM Naruto, much less when he's supported by EMS Sasuke.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #3
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tobirama has no offensive power to speak of and relies on his edo regen. Plus Naruto is still weak and not back to full power which is bm. Also Sasuke has yet to go all out in Susanoo. All in he gets snuffed by each individually until he actually gets a decent offensive move set.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:39 AM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Wow...Tobirama has so many feats, I can't remember them all!
/sarcasm
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #5
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sasuke and naruto have both proven to be really strong individuals. As a team, they are even better!!! Especially during the zabuza fight when kakashi was trapped in the water jutsu... I believe that they will win...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
Daft
Ninja Academy Student

Daft is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Current Naruto and Sasuke?

Either or tools him. Especially Naruto.
Daft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:27 AM   #7
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ I don't understand... Naruto and sasuke together would be able to beat almost anyone. I'm really not sure about tobirama but he was the second hokage after all - he should have some tricks up his sleeve...

Old 08-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #8
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Naruto and Sasuke together would win easily. Who would win out of Tobirama vs Sasuke though?
feltlikeposting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #9
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Naruto and Sasuke together would win easily. Who would win out of Tobirama vs Sasuke though?
Sasuke still, Tobirama has no way to break Sussanoo or genjutsu
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
Sasuke would beat tobirama?? Woah!!!
I think so, Tobirama has no shown any destructive techniques compared to Kisame and has no way of breaking susanoo. Sasuke could literally stand in the susanoo and kill him from far away.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #11
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sasuke would beat tobirama?? Woah!!!
Give me one good reason why he couldnt.

(and no being a ninja isnt a good reason)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Well I wouldn't know - I didn't watch shippuden. I just figured that because he is the second HOKAGE, he would be at least able to beat sasuke...

Old 08-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #13
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Well I wouldn't know - I didn't watch shippuden. I just figured that because he is the second HOKAGE, he would be at least able to beat sasuke...
When you think it like that you are actually correct, the 2nd Hokage should be stronger.
However for some reason in terms of actual fighting power the 2nd Hokage is the 2nd weakest (Debateable). I personally think its kinda stupid, the 2nd should be stronger.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #14
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah... And don't forget that he and hashirama built the village hidden in the leaves!!!

Old 08-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #15
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Yeah... And don't forget that he and hashirama built the village hidden in the leaves!!!
Saying your the Hokage is an alright reason for thinking someone is strong.
Saying that you built the village is not a good reason.
Firstly Hashirama and Madara built the village.
Secondly those two did not literally create it, the villagers created it.
Otherwise we could say that the Ramen Guy could beat Sasuke because he built the village.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #16
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well to be fair Hashirama's wood style was used to create the base of the village iirc. Still not a good indicator of his strength though.

Second hokage is definitely above Hiruzen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #17
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Well to be fair Hashirama's wood style was used to create the base of the village iirc. Still not a good indicator of his strength though.

Second hokage is definitely above Hiruzen.
Thats why I said second worst
Btw i'm obsessed with the gif in your sig, what anime is that from?

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-11-2013, 03:39 AM   #18
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You might wanna watch it. The First Parts of shippuden are still kinda good. And shippuden is what the majority of the debates here are about.(if you dont mind spoiling shippuden you could always hit up naruto wiki or something to see what shippuden characters are capable of)

To give you a small update Shippuden sasuke can summon black flames which never extinguish from his eyes and can shape these black flames into weapons and stuff he throws at his enemies.

He can summon a giant chakra warrior around him which protects him from almost any harm done to him. And this giant chakra warrior comes with a dangerous bow which casually kills less durable enemies.

Sasuke can use various genjutsu to throw of his enemies in shippuden.

Sasuke can transform his chidori into needles , and 'chidori sword' and can even produce chidori from all over his body to stun enemies who touch him.

While all tobirama has shown is being able to teleport. And thats about it.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 08-11-2013, 08:12 AM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Think it's possible for him to teleport inside of Susano'o?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #20
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Problem is that unlike minato tobirama doesnt use his FTG with kunai. Which means he has to tag sasuke but rib cage susano'o wont allow that.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes