Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru vs Itachi, Kisame, and Kakuzu

BG defaults.

Who wins?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru vs Itachi, Kisame, and Kakuzu

Itachi solos Orochimaru as he will be to distracted trying to please him as Kisame attacks Lady Hokage absorbing her Chakra preventing her medic, strength and ability to survive.

He then uses Water dome as Itachi and Kakuzu are in Sas, while the sword absorbs them all in the water since they can not move fast while Kisame holds them off.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tsunade, jiraiya and orochimaru are exceptional ninja, but the years have caught up to them... it would be a close match but team itachi wins here...

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

I would say mid difficulty at most, Susano'o, massive area of effect jutsu and water dome with monumental amounts of chakra and the ability to absorb. Rather easy win for the Akatsuki members.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:10 AM   #5
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I wouldn't say "easy win"...

Old 08-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #6
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not an easy win, but the victory would clearly be the Akatsuki trio.
Kakuzu is too versatile with his five elements. None of them can withstand katon-raiton-fuuton nuking spamming from Kakuzu alone.
Kisame would dominate the battlefield if he pulls out the Water Dome, even at the cost of his comrades. Even without molding it into the dome, the battlefield is essentially to his advantage with 1000 sharks.
and Itachi can do his thing.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #7
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If Jiraiya can enter sage mode while Oro and Tsunade hold them off, he can get them all with frog Song.

This could be achieved through boss summons and Byakugou

Kakuzu and Susanoo are the main threats though. However There's also dark swamp on jiraiyas side

In an all out battle, the Akatsuki would win but Sannin could win as well through more unorthodox tactics

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-08-2013 at 12:33 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
If Jiraiya can enter sage mode while Oro and Tsunade hold them off, he can get them all with frog Song.

This could be achieved through boss summons and Byakugou

Kakuzu and Susanoo are the main threats though. However There's also dark swamp on jiraiyas side

In an all out battle, the Akatsuki would win but Sannin could win as well through more unorthodox tactics
I was really hoping that Frog Song would never be brought up again
Firstly Jiraiya does not start in SM so no instant Frog Song (I think) and that means Jiraiya is owned as he cannot enter sage mode (Too long prep)
Katsuyu and Manda can easily be killed in one swipe from Totskuta blade
Byakugou will do lots of damage and I imagine it being quite a pain until she fights Kisame where he does the absorb tactic where he tanks a attack and takes her chakra (Bee lariat). This allows enough chakra for water dome and if that occurs then end game.
Dark swamp could be flooded by Kisame (Possibly) or they could fly away on Kakuzu hearts (Also possibly) but Dark swamp could kill Tsunade and Oro so maybe he cannot use it.
Also Genjutsu on Oro as he is already shown to be weak against Itachi, why not Jiraiya and Tsunade as well
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #9
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Isn't Tsunade immune to gengutsu or some crap like that?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Isn't Tsunade immune to gengutsu or some crap like that?
I don't think so, unless I have just has a brain fart
Why would she be?
Even if she was it would make no difference. Well it would but the end result would be the same.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-09-2013, 12:24 AM   #11
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I dont think the Sanin have a chance (reasons already been stated in the thread), especially since Jiraiya doesnt start in sage mode.

"revenge is sweet", pretty immature whoever that was.

Last edited by feltlikeposting; 08-09-2013 at 08:52 AM.
feltlikeposting is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:03 AM   #12
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

How can they not have a chance?? They're no ordinary opponents...

Old 08-09-2013, 04:03 AM   #13
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
How can they not have a chance?? They're no ordinary opponents...
So what, I don't want to sound rude but you need more evidence to back up your point than just "no ordinary opponents" "exceptional ninja" "wouldn't say easy win"
You have not explained any of your points and have ignored my post entirely

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-09-2013, 04:30 AM   #14
znlznl
Freshmen Academy Student

znlznl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually since the old frogs attach on to Jiraiya, he doesn't need to wait for sage mode.
Also Orochimaru is really powerful, he even took Naruto in his second stage jinjuriki mode and still survived. Also he has reanimation on his side. Also since he can change his skin a lot, Amaterasu wouldn't be much of a problem.
All three of them can summon great animals.
Tsunade also has superior healing powers.
As for Kisames water bubble, I think Jiraiya can summon toads.... Kakuzu could probably be beaten by frogs too... as well as the snake.
Kakazu isn't even that strong:
Spoiler:
Tenten beat 3 of them easily with the six paths weapon
znlznl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:41 AM   #15
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by znlznl View Post
Actually since the old frogs attach on to Jiraiya, he doesn't need to wait for sage mode.
Also Orochimaru is really powerful, he even took Naruto in his second stage jinjuriki mode and still survived. Also he has reanimation on his side. Also since he can change his skin a lot, Amaterasu wouldn't be much of a problem.
As for Kisames water bubble, I think Jiraiya can summon toads.... Kakuzu could probably be beaten by frogs too... as well as the snake.
Spoiler:
Yes he does, Re read the Pain fight, he had to hold his hands and run away for a while
Orochimaru got one shot by Itachi when he came out of Sasuke body
Great animals that can be sealed in one swing of a sword due to how massive they are and easy targets they are
Tsunade healing powers mean nothing if she has all her chakra taken away by Kisame or she is sealed away, she has superior healing powers to Madara as well and we all know she all turned out fine in that
Fair enough that he can summon toads but even so the dome is huge and with Kisame following them they will run out of air as Kisame will blitz them
Snake underwater would drown as there is no reason he could breathe underwater (Probally)
To be fair TenTen used a SOT6P and also if she took down 3 she never took down all of them and she was basically defeated and out of chakra after that attack, plus Kakuzu had been fighting a whole division

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-09-2013, 05:16 AM   #16
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

I'm sorry. I would rather not say anything...

Old 08-09-2013, 05:41 AM   #17
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshen13 View Post
I'm sorry. I would rather not say anything...
Bugger, look I'm really sorry I did not mean to hurt you feelings or anything I was just trying to help and get you to understand how things work around here, never be too shy to speak your opinion or be different to other people, being different only makes you more interesting. It's to believe in something and voice your opinion and you should not stop, I only think that when you speak your opinion you should be more open and explain your points more. I find the reason that many of the same people are on this forum is because they get intimidated by the way some people debate and you should know that nobody hates anyone here and that everyone is welcome to post as long as they do not break the rules. Sorry again and please don't leave the forum for one mistake, everybody makes mistake, what makes you better is to overcome those mistakes and be a better person because of it.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #18
feltlikeposting
Genin Elite

feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.feltlikeposting finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by znlznl View Post
Spoiler:
Its been proven that Orochimaru is no match for Itachis genjutsu, Itachi can solo Oro quite quickly, making the fight into a 3v2. Kisame can then drop a water dome and TBH, he could probably solo Tsunade and a Jiraiya out of SM in his water dome.
feltlikeposting is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #19
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by feltlikeposting View Post
Its been proven that Orochimaru is no match for Itachis genjutsu, Itachi can solo Oro quite quickly, making the fight into a 3v2. Kisame can then drop a water dome and TBH, he could probably solo Tsunade and a Jiraiya out of SM in his water dome.
He could solo all three of them in his water dome, though he requires a large amount of chakra to use the jutsu, would they have enough chakra in them for Kisame to absorb. I say yes.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 08-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #20
SuperSaqer
Academy Graduate

SuperSaqer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All at their peaks? Team 1 wins. Jiraya would beat Itachi, Orochimaru would beat Kisame, and Tsunade would beat Kakuzu.
SuperSaqer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itachi, jiraiya, kakuzu, kisame, orochimaru, tsunade